There’s not even an iota of doubt that we, women, strive to look our best and be presentable at any given time of the day; whether when we’re at the workplace, heading to some rocking party or sitting idly making faces to take selfies.
No matter it’s a full-fledged make-up regime or bare-minimum look, there’s no denying that it’s always incomplete without a dash of lipstick on our otherwise dull lips. The market is flooded with all sorts of cosmetics and lipsticks are no exception. You name it and have any color of your choice.
The synthetic lipsticks we apply on daily basis are accidentally licked into mouths and needless to say that the chemicals-induced lipsticks aren’t safe to be eaten. So, today I’m going to share with you the recipe to make all-natural DIY Lipstick at home devoid of toxins, chemicals, and preservatives.
- Take a clean bowl and add 1 tablespoon of beeswax beads in it.
- Now, add one tablespoon of Organic Shea Butter in the bowl.
- Next up, you need to have is two tablespoons of Almond Oil.
- Heat this mixture so that it starts melting, stirring it continuously.
- The next step is to add Pigment Powder Colors to give the desired hue to your lipstick. Matte Brown Oxide Pigment Powder, Matte Pink Oxide Pigment Powder, Matte Violet Pigment Powder, Matte American Red Oxide Pigment Powder, Matte Maroon Oxide Pigment Powder, Matte Orange Oxide Pigment Powder and there are many more pigment powders to choose from on Veda Oils.
- Now, remove the mixture from heat and add two to three drops of your favorite essential oil for fragrance and nourishment. Again, you can choose from a wide range, such as Peppermint Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Sandalwood Essential Oil, Jasmine Essential Oil and many more.
- Take an empty lipstick container and fill it with the mixture. Refrigerate it for some time and let it solidify for you to use.
- Your all-natural DIY Lipstick is ready to adorn your lush lips.
Be ready to receive the compliments going to come your way and share with us as well. You can thank us later!