Sensitive skin demands much more attention than other skin types. The moment any foreign substance or cosmetic product comes in contact with the sensitive skin, it attacks and leaves some serious battle scars behind on the face.
The most disappointing thing is that the numerous cosmetic brands which boast of their natural products are far from real ingredients or made using thereof. Since the skin absorbs anything that is placed on it within just 26 seconds, you should always go with the products which are made using natural ingredients.
Foundation makes for the basic product in makeup regime. That’s why we’re going to see today that how to make your own foundation powder at home which isn’t expensive as well as devoid of harmful chemicals.
- Kaolin Clay Powder
- Arrowroot Flour Starch
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Vitamin E Oil
- Any Essential Oil
- A Non-Metallic Bowl
- A Tablespoon
- Take a non-metallic bowl as the clay shouldn’t come in contact with the metal. Add one-fourth cup of arrowroot flour starch as your base.
- Next step is to add a half tablespoon of grounded cinnamon, 1/4th tablespoon of grounded ginger, 2 tablespoons of Kaolin Clay Powder and 2-3 drops of Vitamin E Oil.
- Now, you need to take 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and add one tablespoon at a time slowly, until you get your desired shade of foundation powder.
- Mix all the ingredients together well. You can also add few drops of any essential oil which is your favorite and friendly to your skin. I’ve added Rose Essential Oil to mine.
- Whisk all the ingredients together. Test the color by applying a small amount of foundation powder on either your face or arm with your finger.
- It may require some tweaks for you to get your perfect foundation shade the first time according to your skin complexion.
- Store the foundation powder in a small air-tight container and apply using a brush or dry sponge.
You’re ready to rock your everyday look with this au naturel foundation powder!