Hair Loss is a common problem which creates hindrance to growing long and healthy hair. There are many ways one can adopt which would aid in the growth of the mane. One of them is to make your own DIY natural hair growth products at home, infused with essential oils and herbs. The oils and herbs have immaculate restoring power. The natural products made using them are devoid of harmful chemicals and not laden with any synthetic additives.
If not instantly, you’re bound to see the significant changes in the quality of your tresses after some time and less likely to suffer from the problem of hair loss. Natural Hair Products often take time to deliver desired results, so one needs to be patient and stick to the product.
So, today the recipe which we’re going to try to restrain hair loss is Herbal Hair Growth Rinse. Regardless of your hair type, the hair rinse is definitely going to help you as it reduces the product build-up and helps in balancing the pH level of the scalp. With the right blend of essential oils and herbs, the rinse is also able to boost hair growth by stimulating hair production and normalizing the hair growth cycle.
- Distilled Water
- Dried Sage
- Dried Rosemary
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Rosemary Essential Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Clary Sage Essential Oil
- A Small Jar
- A Plastic Bottle
- Take 2 cups of distilled water in a small jar and put 3 tablespoons each of dried rosemary and dried sage in it.
- Bring the water infused with the herbs to the boil on the stove.
- Remove it from the heat and let it steep for one to three hours.
- Then, strain out the herbs and pour the liquid into another container.
- Next step is to add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and 20 drops each of rosemary essential oil, lavender essential oil and clary sage essential oil to the bottle containing herb-infused water.
- Shake the bottle well to mix all the ingredients.
Your Herbal Hair Growth Rinse is ready to grow your locks healthy. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, simply pour the Rinse over your hair, massage gently on your scalp and then either leave it in your mane or rinse it out.