Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential oil is a concentrated extract derived from plants, spices, fruits, and it may have other origins as well. Essential oils are primarily used for aromatherapy and massages, but they have many other uses and benefits as well. Lavender Essential Oil is extracted from the flowering tops of Lavender (Lavandula Angustifolia) plant. It proves to be useful for skincare purposes as it fights against acne, wrinkles, and other skin issues while making it light and healthy.
Since it is concentrated oil, you should blend it with a carrier oil like coconut oil, jojoba oil, etc. before applying to your skin. The amazingly fresh floral aroma of this essential oil makes it perfect for aromatherapy as it eases your stress and calms your mind.
Lavender Essential Oil is widely used in skincare, hair care and cosmetic products due to its fragrance and skin nutritional properties. As it is concentrated oil, some people might experience an allergic reaction or redness of skin on using it. Such people should discontinue its use immediately and use it further only after consulting a skin specialist. It blends with numerous other essential oils and carrier oils as well.
Features of Lavender Essential Oil
Here are some of the features of this wonderful and popular lavender essential oil:
- Rejuvenating Fragrance - The refreshing floral fragrance of this oil soothes your mind and helps you to relax.
- Cures Insomnia - This versatile essential oil is one of the important ingredients when it comes to treating insomnia. It is used in spa treatments due to its ability to relax nerves.
- Bath Oil - Pour a couple of drops of this oil in your bath water as it promotes healthy blood circulation and eases your mind.
- Pain Relief - You can massage this oil to lessen backache, muscle pain, sprains, and headaches.
- For Healthy Hair - It can be used in hair treatment products as it kills nits and lice to give you strong and healthy hair.
- Fights Congestion - Inhale this oil via a vaporizer and rub it on your neck, back, and chest to get quick relief from congestion.
Uses Of Lavender Essential Oil
Some of the uses of the multi-purpose Lavender Essential Oil are given below:
- Soothes Skin - Apply a diluted solution of this oil to get relief from the inflammation associated with dry, itchy, and flaky skin. You can also use it to get relief from eczema and psoriasis to some extent.
- Clears Skin - It reduces dark spots and hyperpigmentation to give you a clear and light complexion.
- Anti-Aging - The powerful antioxidants present in this essential oil fend your skin from free radicals that are mainly responsible for issues like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Treats Burns - Due to its cooling properties, you can use it to treat skin burns and scars.
- Heals Wounds - Lavender Essential Oil can heal minor wounds, cuts, and scrapes.
- Insect Repellent - You can use this essential oil to repel bugs, mosquitoes, and other insects as well. It also reduces the stinging sensation that one experiences after insect bites.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
You can receive these benefits by using Lavender Essential Oil:
- Antimicrobial - Lavender Essential Oil has antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Therefore, you can use it to treat any type of skin infection.
- Stimulates Hair Growth - By improving blood circulation to the hair follicles, it stimulates hair growth.
- Amazing Scent - The amazing fragrance of this essential oil can be used to make natural homemade perfumes and deodorants.
- Treats Dandruff - It reduces the itchiness of the scalp and reduces dandruff due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Room Freshener - The lively and fresh scent of Lavender Essential Oil makes it an ideal room freshener as well. Therefore, you can always diffuse it using a humidifier.
- Add to Cosmetics - You can add a couple of drops of this oil to enhance the nutritive properties of your cosmetic applications. Moreover, you can even add it to your skincare and hair care products.
Lavender Essential Oil Specifications
Botonical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
CAS #: 8000-28-0
Country of Origin: India
F.E.M.A. #: 2622
Specific Gravity: 0.8860 @ 72°F
Optical Rotation: -8.9
Refractive Index: 1.4595 @ 72°F
Flash Point: 160 °F
Origin or Part Used: Flower
Shelf Life: Two years
Packaging Type: As Per Requirement
Extraction or Processing Method: Steam Distillation
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils
Color & Odor: Colorless or yellow liquid @22 with Lavender Herbal Floral Sweet odor
Major Constituents: alpha-pinene (ratio, 0.22%), camphene (0.06%), beta-myrcene (5.33%), p-cymene (0.3%), limonene (1.06%), cineol (0.51%), linalool (26.12%), borneol (1.21%), terpinene-4-ol (4.64%), linalyl acetate (26.32%), geranyl acetate (2.14%) and caryophyllene (7.55%)
Buy Lavender Oil Online at Low Prices on VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers of lavender essential oils and other essential oil in India. We ensure that all our products adhere to the highest standards of safety and quality. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use.
Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated. We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions.
You can purchase high quality lavender oil at low price for your daily purposes and we also sell it in bulk online with complete secure payment gateways with fast shipping, and complete customer support. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose lavender essential oils from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Lavender Essential Oil - FAQ
Q1: Can Lavender Essential Oil help me sleep?
Yes, it has a soothing effect on your mind that helps you to sleep. For that, you can diffuse it or pour it on your pillow before sleeping.
Q2: What are the main uses of this Essential Oil?
Lavender Essential Oil is used for massage, aromatic bath, and diffusing.
Q3: How to use Lavender Essential Oil for massage?
Add a few drops of this oil into a massage oil base and use this blend for massages.
Q4: Can I purchase Lavender essential oil online in bulk?
Yes, you can purchase this oil in bulk in packages of up to 25kg and more from VedaOils.
Q5: Does this lavender oil have added chemicals and fragrances?
No, it is a completely pure and chemical-free essential oil. It does not contain any added colors or fragrances.
- It is meant only for external use
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin
- Dilute it before topical application
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.