Private Label Essential Oils
Get 100% Natural Essential Oils with YOUR Logo and Brand Name
We do Essential Oil Private Labeling (also known as White Label)
VedaOils can build your complete natural brand range with customised packaging on 100% Pure Essential Oils, Carrier Oils, Aromatherapy Blends, Private Label Natural Skincare and Haircare Products, Massage Lotions and Oils and more.
We provide complete end-to-end private labelling service right from bottling to shipping your ready to sell products to your doorstep. We can provide label design service for a small one time fee. Or you can send us your labels and packaging materials also.
Once the packaging material is selected, we will bottle, cap, label and package your products and ship them to your location worldwide at competitive shipping prices. We can also ship to Amazon FBA or your Drop shipper. Our state-of-the-art packaging facility is located in New Delhi, India
Our minimum order quantity for private labelling is 500 units of a single product. We can produce any required size of packaging from 15ml to 500ml.
We sell only the Highest Quality Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
When it comes to Essential Oils, quality is everything. Anything that touches your body and mind should never be compared based on pricing, only on quality. Our state-of-the-art quality testing facility has Gas Chromatography machines and many other sophisticated equipment that helps us select and process the finest quality pure natural essential oils for you.
For more information on our Quality visit our webpage Essential Oil Quality
We supply Pure Natural Essential Oils, Essential Oil Blends, Carrier Oils, Massage Oils, and more for private labelling, including:
- Pure Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Blends
- Carrier Oils
- Massage Oils
- Personal Care Products
- Custom Blends - If you have a particular formula in mind, we can create a custom blend for you
- Custom Products - If you have a natural plant based product in mind, our research and development team and create a product around it.
Buying Essential Oils is a tricky job. Many suppliers dilute their essential oils with synthetic oils or fragrances to drop their prices. These low quality oils can often do more harm than good for you.
At VedaOils we have a very strict quality policy. We test each batch of oils in our GC Lab for any impurities and dilution. Only the highest quality oils are selected through this strict quality testing process, to ensure that we provide our customers only with the best quality product.
At the same time we work hard to keep our prices as competitive as possible while maintaining the same high quality.
Here is our price list for Essential Oils Private Labelling
Essential Oils should almost always be stored in dark coloured glass bottles as they are photosensitive (reactive to light) and also because they can react with plastic. We have some standard glass bottle options available for essential oils and plastic bottles for carrier oils. But we can also provide custom options if your quantities are higher.
Standard Bottle Options include :
- Round Blue/Amber Glass Bottles - 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 4oz
- Plastic Bottles of Varying Sizes and Colors for Massage Oils/ Carrier Oils/ Hair Oils - 50-250ml
- Roll-on bottles, Flip-Top, Push-Top, Spray Bottles
- Leak proof high quality caps for all essential oil bottles
- Serum pumps and Oil Pumps also available
We also offer Green and Black glass bottles in round and square shapes subject to availability. You can also provide your own bottles, caps or packaging to us for filling.
There are few different ways to handle label design and printing :
- You get the labels designed and printed, and sent to us. We will apply the labels on your bottles.
- You get the labels designed and send us the artwork. We will get the labels printed and apply to your bottles.
- We design and print your labels:
- We charge a basic theme fee of $100 for label design for 5 labels. Plus $20 additional for each label above that.
- We print all our labels on high gloss water and oil proof label paper. We can also print on matt paper if required.
- Our sales representative will assist you in designing your labels. We will help you through the process.