Kaolin Clay is a naturally occurring clay substance mostly found in soils that have developed from the chemical weathering of rocks in hot, moist climates. A good example of such a climate is the tropical rainforest. Kaolin Clay is also called China clay, White clay, White Cosmetic clay, Hydrated Aluminum Silicate, Kaolinite clay amongst other names. Kaolin Powder is white in color, that’s why it is also known as china white clay is the most gentle cosmetic clay that is suitable for all skin types.
China Clay Powder is rich in kaolinite, a mineral that consists of layered silicate and pH neutral White Clay powder is an all-natural ingredient filled with minerals. It can be used as a cleanser, exfoliator, and face mask. Organic Kaolin Clay is beneficial for scalp and hair nourishment. Light Kaolin Powder boosts blood circulation to your scalp which results in stronger hair follicles. It also removes dirt, a pollutant from the skin and scalp.
Kaolin Clay is a one-stop solution for numerous problems of skin and hair. Only pure Kaolin clay contains skin & hair benefitting agencies. VedaOils’ White Kaolin Clay Powder is 100% pure and natural that is free from additives and artificial colors. Our Best Kaolin Clay Powder can be used in numerous DIY products and skincare regimens. Order Pure Kaolin clay powder at the lowest price online at VedaOils.
Kaolin Clay Skin Benefits
- Kaolin Clay for Oily Skin: Kaolin clay powder is a fine and light clay that has natural absorbency properties. When applied on the skin, mixed with a little warm water, it will soak up excess oils and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores.
- Purifies Pores & Detoxes Skin: It has detoxifying effects, kaolin clay sucks out impurities such as grime, dirt, pollution, and germs from the pores. This cleanses out the pores and prevents them from clogging up and causing breakouts.
- Kaolin Clay Soap Benefits: Kaolin Clay Powder can be used as a daily facial cleanser. It is gentle and can be used in place of harsh facial cleansers. You can make different homemade soap using Kaolin clay.
- Kaolin Clay for Sensitive Skin: Being the mildest of all clays, Kaolin clay powder is suitable for sensitive skin types. It soothes easily irritable skin and skin prone to breakouts, rashes, and redness.
- Natural Hair Shampoo: Because it can suck out dirt, oils, and other impurities, Kaolin Clay acts as a good natural shampoo! Calcined kaolin clay can be mixed with other cleansing ingredients to form a hair and scalp cleansing paste.
- Used in Deodorant: When used in deodorant, white kaolin clay powder soaks up sweat and oils from the underarms and neutralizes bad body odor. White clay powder also pulls out toxins from deep within. All these keep underarms clean and fresh.
How to Use Kaolin Clay?
- Kaolin Clay for Irritated Skin: Natural Kaolin Clay Powder can soothe the rashes and skin rashes. Simply run a warm bath then throw in 1 cup of kaolin china clay and 2 cups of colloidal oatmeal. Stir well and soak for at least 15 minutes to get relief.
- Kaolin Clay for Hair: Pure Kaolin Clay powder can help clean scalp without drying. For making a hair mask, you need to add 1 cup of kaolin white china clay powder, 2 tbsp of honey, 2 tbsp of curd, and water. Stir the mixture well and apply it to your scalp for nourishment.
- Kaolin Clay for Acne Scars: White Kaolin Clay powder is known for oil-absorbing qualities. For making an anti-acne mask you need 2tbsp of calcined china clay, 1 Tbsp of lemon juice, 1tbsp of Aloe Vera Gel and rosewater. Apply this mask to your face for reducing acne.
- Kaolin Clay for Skin Pigmentation: Mix 2tbsp of organic Kaolin Clay powder with a carrier oil of your choice. Wet your face, and apply the mixture to your skin. Massage mixture into your skin for 30 seconds. Rinse with warm water.
- Reduce Dark Spots: Mix together 1/2 tsp. honey, 2 tsp. of kaolin clay powder, and 1/2 tsp. of Witch Hazel Water, Rose water, or purified water. Kaolin white china clay lightens dark spots and reduces their appearance.
- Kaolin Clay for Skin Whitening: To make a facial cleanser with white kaolin clay powder, place ¼ cup of calcined kaolin powder, ½ cup of colloidal oatmeal, and 7 drops of lavender oil in a bowl. To use, place a little on your palm, mix it with water to form a paste then scrub it on your face.
|Usage:||Skin Care, Cosmetics, Toothpastes, Hair products|
|Packaging Type:||As Per Requirement|
|Shelf Life:||2 years|
CAUTION: It is meant for external purposes. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes.
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times
Buy Natural Kaolin Clay Powder at Wholesale Price in Bulk
VedaOils is one of the leading suppliers, manufacturers, and bulk exporters of Natural Kaolin Clay Powder and other Natural Clays in India. We offer the best quality of raw kaolin clay to our customers at affordable prices in bulk quantities. Our Natural White Kaolin clay does not contain any artificial colors and preservatives. VedaOils offers one of the best organic Kaolin clay Powder that holds skin purifying and detoxifying properties.
VedaOils Kaolin clay powder is 100% organic and contains all these qualities. We perform numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only the premium quality Kaolin Clay reaches you. We also employ the highest quality and delivery standards to supply the desired results of our white china clay powder. We offer Kaolin Clay at the best price in India in bulk quantity.
Shop Kaolin Clay Powder online for industrial use, Pottery, Crafts, Skincare products, Soap Making, Hair care products, and other uses through VedaOils’ Online Portal at affordable prices. Our portal uses a secure payment gateway to run smooth and safe transactions. You can also buy Pure Kaolin Clay in bulk at VedaOils. Leave a query in our Bulk Enquiry section to order Kaolin Clay in bulk at the lowest price in India.
Check out Kaolin Clay price per kg as we offer this product in 100gm, 500gm, 1kg, 5kg, 10 Kg quantities. We also export Natural Kaolin clay in bulk quantities in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Philippines and other countries. We also deliver the products across different countries using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx Blue Dart, India Post, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Q: Is White Kaolin Clay safe for skin?
A: As Kaolin Claythe clay Powder is the most gentle cosmetic clay. It is safe for skin use.
Q: Is Kaolin Clay Powder and Multani Mitti Same?
A: No, Kaolin Clay is more gentle and suitable for sensitive skin.
Q: Does Kaolin Clay Powder whiten skin?
A: Yes, Kaolin Clay powder has skin-lightening properties that brighten your skin.
Q: Can Kaolin Clay Powder can be used daily?
A: Kaolin Clay, Yes, it can be used in daily and DIY products.
Q: Is it safe to eat Kaolin Clay Powder?
A: This is meant for external purposes only. It is not edible.