Organic Shea Butter
Shea Butter is derived from the nuts of Shea tree, or Butyrospermum parkii, commonly grown in Africa. Shea Butter is rich in Vitamins A, E & F because of which it is excellent for use in skincare products. Shea butter is made up of triglycerides or fatty acids, which are rich in Vitamin E, A & F. Our Shea Butter is white, and soft and smooth in texture. It has little to no odour.
- Lip Balm and Lip Gloss
- Skin Moisturizers
- Skin Creams and Emulsions
- Hair Masks
- Hair Conditioners
- Body Butter
DIY Recipes Using Organic Shea Butter
- DIY Whipped Shea Butter Lotion for Dry Skin
- Click Here to Read the ultimate guide about Natural Butters
- Benefits and Uses of Shea Butter Click Here
- How to Make your Own Natural Lipstick at Home
- How to Make Homemade Sunscreen Bars
- How to Make Natural and Nourishing Body Butter
- How to make DIY Waterproof Eyeliner at Home
Please Note: The packaging shown above is a General Representation of the various sizes and types of packaging available for this product. Not all sizes and types of packaging for this product maybe available at all times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to store these butters in fridge or outside only?
You can use various containers to store like a zip-lock plastic bag to a plastic container with a lid. You can also keep it in a glass jar or container. Try to keep air out for longer shelf life.
Hope this resolves your query.
Q: Do you deliver in sealed container?
Yes the container will be sealed