A relaxing bath is what one looks forward to after an exhausting day at work. Immersing yourself in the bathtub and washing off all your worries and anxiety. That’s the magic a rejuvenating bath can do to your body. How about if I say that adding a little thing to your tub can make your bathing experience altogether dreamy? It would make you feel like swimming in a painting as there would be a burst of fragrances, colors and essential oils that would enhance your bath.
If you haven’t been living under a rock, you must have guessed it right till now that I’m talking about bath bomb. These little wonders are bundles of joy and easy to make at home.
So, let me share with you an easy and simple way to make DIY lavender bath bomb at home without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Powdered Citric acid
- Baking Soda
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Almond Oil
- A Bowl
- A tablespoon
- Floral Waters
- Spherical Silicon Moulds
- Blue Pigment Powder
- Red Pigment Powder
- Take a bowl and add a half cup of citric acid and 1 cup of baking soda to the bowl. Combine the mixture using a whisk.
- After that, add two tablespoons each of Matte Cobalt Blue Oxide Pigment Powder and Matte American Red Oxide Pigment Powder. Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Now, sprinkle some floral water in the bowl to moisten the mixture. You can choose from a vast variety of Hydrosol Waters consisting varied floral fragrances from Veda Oils.
- The mixture should be of the consistency of slightly wet sand so that when you squeeze it, it clumps in your hands.
- Now, with the help of a spoon, transfer the mixture made into the silicon mould. Fill it very tightly from top to bottom.
- Keep the silicone mould in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours. After that, carefully turn the mould over and pop out your lavender bath bombs.
Prepare yourself to indulge in the lush and aromatic bath, that too at the comfort of your home. Happy bathing!