Who doesn’t want soft and attractive lips! And in our effort to get those lips, we spend a lot of money on chemically laden products available in the market. These lip scrubs and lip glosses do more harm than good.
So, today I’m here to tell you that how to make natural lip balm at home using essential oils.
- A Small Container
- Beetroot Juice
- Almond Oil
- Vitamin E Oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Take a clean container and 2 tablespoons of beetroot juice in it. You will need to grate the beetroot for that and extract the juice out of it. Beetroot will help by giving a naturally pink tint to your lips.
- After that, take a half tablespoon of Almond Oil. It contains natural SPF that will protect from suntan. Almond oil contains fatty acids which help in moisturizing lips and avoiding cracks.
- Next up, we need to have is one tablespoon of beeswax. It will nourish your lips.
- Now, I’m adding a half teaspoon of Vitamin E Oil. Vitamin E is perfect for treating skin related issues. It also keeps lips soft and smooth.
- Next is my favorite ingredient which is an essential oil. I really like my lip balm to be fragrant. So, I am adding my personal favorite Lavender Essential Oil in it. There is a vast variety of essential oils available on Veda Oils Website. You should go there and check out the collection and select your favorite.
- Mix all these ingredients and your lip balm is ready to be applied. Apply this naturally made lip balm using natural oils on regular basis and you will see that your lips are becoming pink and soft.
So, guys, that was all for today. I’ll be back with another recipe. Subscribe to our Blog for more such DIY recipes. Don’t forget to share your experience of using this naturally made lip balm.