Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil is extracted from Tea Tree (MelaleucaAlternifolia) leaves. Though it is known as the Tea Tree, it is not the plant that bears leaves that are used for making green, black, or other types of tea. Tea Tree oil is manufactured using steam distillation. It has a thin consistency. Produced in Australia, Pure Tea Tree essential oil has a fresh aromatic fragrance, with mild medicinal and antiseptic notes and some back notes of mint and spice. Tea tree oil used frequently in aromatherapy and are known for promoting health and wellness as well.
Tea Tree Oil has been used for centuries due to its antibacterial and anti fungal properties. It can also be used to heal cold and cough. The powerful antibacterial properties of this oil can be used for making homemade natural hand sanitizers.
The essential oil obtained from Tea Tree leaves is used widely in cosmetic and skin care products due to its moisturizing and skin-friendly properties. It is effective against many skin issues and you can also use it for making natural cleansers to clean and sanitize different surfaces of your home. Apart from skin care, tea tree oil can even be used for treating hair care issues owing to its ability to nourish your scalp and hair. Due to all these benefits, this essential oil is one of the most popular multi-purpose oils.
Purchase tea tree essential oil online at low cost on VedaOils to use as laundry scent, for cleaning various surfaces, and you can use it as an insect repellent as well. It reduces oral inflammation and bad breath, making it a natural mouth wash as well as a remedy for laryngitis. Tea tree oil can also be used to treat yeast infections and sores. It should always be used externally. It is used both aromatically and topically.
Features of Tea Tree Essential Oil
Some of the features of this powerful essential oil are as follows:
- Packed with Goodness - Tea Tree Essential Oil is a powerful oil that exhibits anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti fungal, and antiviral properties. Therefore, it proves to be useful against several skin conditions, skin infections, and other issues.
- Anti Allergic - Its antiseptic properties can be used to soothe skin allergies. You can also add it to your DIY skincare and cosmetic products to enhance their anti-allergic properties.
- Pure & Natural - This is a 100% pure and natural tea tree essential oil that does not contain any diluent or fillers. Therefore, it is concentrated and should be diluted before using it for topical application.
- Combat Oily skin - Tea Tree Essential Oil can eliminate excess oil from your skin pores. Due to this, you can add it in your face washes or just pour a few drops in your bathtub to obtain clear and oil-free skin.
- Gentle - Since it is a mild oil, it takes care of your skin gently. As a result, you will not suffer from skin dryness, irritation, or redness after its use. By using this oil you will get a glowing complexion.
- Skin Treatment - You can use tea tree oil for the treatment of skin ailments like psoriasis, eczema, etc. as the anti-inflammatory property of this oil is powerful enough to provide relief from all kinds of irritation and pain.
Uses of Tea Tree Essential Oil
Following are some of the key uses of this essential oil:
- Treatment of Scars & Cuts - As it is a powerful disinfectant, you can use it for the treatment of scars, cuts, and minor wounds. You can mix it with honey to eliminate scars from your skin.
- Treating Acne - Tea Tree Essential Oil kills bacteria that are responsible for the formation of acne. Also, it treats acne of your face, arms, back, and chest seamlessly. Obtain a fresh-looking face and body by incorporating this oil into your daily skin care routine.
- Cleansing Skin - This oil penetrates your skin pores and eliminates the dirt, oil, dust, and other toxins from it. It also prevents clogging of your skin pores and balances the oiliness of the skin.
- Reducing Hair Fall - Hair Fall can be reduced to a great extent by adding this oil to your regular hair oil. You can also mix it with coconut, jojoba, or olive carrier oils and massage it on your scalp and hair to fight hair fall.
- Hair Cleansing - You can blend this Tea Tree Oil with Lavender Essential Oil and dilute it with the help of coconut carrier oil to get rid of scalp irritation and lice. This oil blend conditions your hair and cleanses it deeply.
- Eliminating Dandruff - Incorporate this essential oil in your daily hair care routine for eliminating dandruff as its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties remove dandruff and soothe scalp skin. You can also mix it with your regular shampoo for reaping its benefits.
Tea Tree Essential Oil Benefits
- DIY Sanitizer - Make a DIY natural hand sanitizer by using Tea Tree Essential Oil. This sanitizer will prove to be gentle for your skin and therefore, can be used to replace alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Kills Bacteria & Germs - Tea Tree Essential Oil contains powerful antioxidants that kill bacteria and germs that are responsible for cold, cough, flu, and other health issues. Therefore, you can diffuse it in your room daily.
- Deodorizes Skin - This essential oil is a natural deodorizer as it eliminates the bacteria and fungi that combine with your sweat secretions to give an awful smell to your underarms and other body parts.
- Promotes Healing - You can massage this oil on your skin to promote faster healing of wounds and cuts. You can add a few drops of this oil to the affected area each time before dressing.
- Treats Nail Fungus - Though many medications are available for treating nail fungus, you can use Tea Tree Essential Oil to heal nail fungus naturally. For that, you can dilute it with coconut oil before applying it to the infected area.
- All Purpose Cleaner - Mix a few drops of this oil into water and apple cider vinegar and use it to clean various surfaces like floor, kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, etc. Don’t forget to shake the bottle containing this solution before every use.
Tea Tree Oil Specification
Botanical Name: MelaleucaAlternifolia
Country of Origin: Australia
F.E.M.A #: 3902
Specific Gravity: 0.885-0.906 @ 20°C
Optical Rotation: +5 to +15 @ 20°C
Refractive Index: 1.470 - 1.482
Flash Point: 134° F
Origin of part used: Leaves
Shelf Life: 2 years
Packaging Type: As Per Requirement
Extraction or Processing Method: Steam Distillation
Solubility: Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and oils
Color & Odor: Light yellow to colorless & characteristic herbal odor
Major Constituents: Tea Tree Leaf Extract
Blends with: YlangYlang, Peppermint, Oregano, and Thyme essential oils and all types of carrier oils.
Aromatic Scent: Tee Tree Essential Oil has a fresh, antiseptic and medicinal scent. It also has characteristic mint and spice back-notes.
Buy Tea Tree Oil Online at Low Prices in India on VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading suppliers of best tea tree essential oils and other carrier oils. We offer the purest forms of tea tree essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. We also export Tea tree essential oil to international companies in other countries like the UK, Canada, USA etc. Buy tea tree from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in market.
You can order tea tree oil online at best prices on VedaOils and use tea tree oil for treating various conditions including itching, ringworm infections, athlete’s foot, warts, corns, acne, headaches, dandruff and the flu. It reduces oral inflammation and bad breath, making it a natural mouth wash as well as a remedy for laryngitis. It can also be used to treat yeast infections and sores.It should always be used externally. It may cause skin sensitivity in hypersensitive individuals. It is used both aromatically and topically. Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and effective tea tree oil reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. You can purchase tea tree oil at best prices for your daily purposes also. Even you can purchase this essential oil in bulk quantity, as we leading essential oils manufactures in India.We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!.
Tea Tree Essential Oil - FAQ
Q1: Is Tea Tree Essential Oil safe to use?
Yes, it is safe to use as it does not contain any parabens, sulfates, and other chemicals.
Q2: How to use tea tree essential oil for acne?
Add 1 to 2 drops of tea tree oil with carrier oil ( 12 drops). Do a small test before applying of face and wash your face gently with face cleanser. Gently apply diluted tea tree oil with cotton pad.
Q3: What are the other uses of Tea Tree Essential Oil?
Tea Tree oil has been used as a remedy for treating various conditions including itching, ringworm infections, athlete’s foot, warts, corns, acne, headaches, dandruff and the flu.
Q4: Can I inhale Tea tree oil directly to get relief from breathing issues and congestion?
Yes, you can inhale it directly to get instant relief from congestion and breathlessness.
Q5: Can I consume this oil internally?
No, Tea tree oil has been formulated for external use only.
Q6: Is there any side effects of tea tree oil?
It may cause skin sensitivity in hypersensitive individuals.
Q7: Where to buy Tea Tree Oil?
You can buy Tea Tree Oil from VedaOils Online, leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose tea tree essential oils from VedaOils.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.