LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
Lemon Essential Oil is manufactured from the peels of fresh and juicy lemons through a cold-pressing method. No heat or chemicals are used while making lemon oil which makes it pure, fresh, chemical-free, and useful. It is safe to use for your skin. However, use a diluted form of lemon essential oil before application as it is a powerful essential oil. Also, your skin becomes sensitive to light, especially sunlight, after its application. Therefore, do not forget to use sunscreen while going out if you are using lemon oil directly or via skincare or cosmetic products.
Since Lemon Essential Oil is a rich source of Vitamin C, it is packed with antioxidants that protect your skin and prevent aging. It also boosts collagen production that keeps your skin firm, elastic, and smooth. Due to these reasons, lemon oil has been used in skincare and cosmetic applications for a very long time. It exhibits deep skin purifying properties and can eliminate harmful bacteria, germs, and viruses that may harm you. Though it is ideal for all skin types, frequent use should be avoided as it might make your skin harsh and dry after repeated use. Therefore, we recommend you to use it only two times a week.You can order Lemon oil online for your daily purposes, such as dandruff issue, joint pain, hair growth, acne and skin pigmentation .
Lemon Essential Oil Properties
Some of the best features of the Lemon Oil are given below:
- Exfoliating - The presence of powerful antioxidants in lemon oil gives it deep skin cleansing and exfoliating properties. It eliminates dead skin cells and impurities from your skin to give it a flawless and fresh appearance.
- Antimicrobial - Lemon essential oil is capable of eliminating bacteria, fungi, viruses, and other germs due to its antimicrobial properties. Therefore, it proves effective against skin infections.
- Anti Inflammatory - The anti-inflammatory properties of lemon oil can be used to get instant relief from pain and skin irritation. It also promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, and scars.
- Antifungal - The anti fungal properties of lemon oil allow you to use it against unwanted skin growth. It means that it can be used effectively against yeast infections, athlete's foot, and some other skin conditions.
- Refreshing Aroma - The fruity, citrusy, and fresh aroma of Lemon Essential Oil make it effective for aromatherapy use. Its amazing fragrance revitalizes your spirits after a tiring day.
- Safe - As no chemicals, artificial scents, and preservatives are used for making lemon oil, it is safe and skin-friendly. As a result, you can incorporate it into your skincare regime.
Uses of Lemon Essential Oil
Some of the main uses of Lemon Oil are as follows:
- For Air Purifying - The foul airborne smell can be eliminated by diffusing Lemon essential oil. It also gives a fresh, uplifting, and clean fragrance to your rooms.
- For Preserving Furniture - It helps to maintain the wood polish intact by preventing it from becoming rough and dry. For that, you can blend it with olive oil to make your DIY furniture polish.
- For Cleansing Surface - Its strong antibacterial properties make it an excellent surface cleanser. You can use it to clean kitchen cabinets, bathroom sinks, and other surfaces daily.
- Lemon Oil for Oily Skin - As it removes the excess oil from your skin, it can be used by people who have oily skin. However, do not overuse it, as it might make your skin dry and listless.
- Skin Lightening - Lemon essential oil has certain components that lighten your skin naturally. Therefore, you can use it to obtain a fair, fresh, and blemish-free look.
- For Reducing Anti-aging Effects - Add a couple of drops of Lemon essential oil in your cosmetic products to reduce the effects of aging on your skin. It maintains the youthfulness of your skin by making it supple, soft, and clean.
Benefits of Lemon Essential Oil
Here are some of the key benefits of this essential oil:
- Prevents Acne Formation - From scraping the unwanted oils from your skin, prevents the formation of acne. Its healing effects can also be utilized for treating acne scars.
- Enhances Focus - When used in aromatherapy, it enhances your mental focus and promotes clarity of thoughts. Therefore, it proves to be useful for students as well.
- Calming - The calming fragrance of lemon oil helps you to relax your senses. It also helps you to breathe better and proves to be an ideal ingredient in aromatherapy blends.
- Treats Cold - When used in aromatherapy, the Lemon essential oil can also provide relief from cold and cough symptoms. It also provides relief from congestion to some extent.
- Treats Dandruff - It removes dead skin from your scalp and improves blood circulation in that area. This enables it to prevent dandruff and reduce scalp-irritation.
- Pain Reliever - Lemon essential oil is a natural pain reliever as it exhibits analgesic and antidepressant effects. Therefore, it can be used to treat body pain and stress effectively.
Buy Lemon Oil Online In India at Low Prices On VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer, and export of Lemon essential oil and other Essential Oils in India. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. It also does not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though entirely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality lemon essential oil reaches you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions.
Buy Lemon oil from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in the market. Check out Lemon oil price per Kg, and even you can purchase this essential oil in bulk quantity. We also export pure lemon oil worldwide, including the UK, Australia, UAE, USA, Canada, etc. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose lemon oil from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Lemon Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Citrus Limonum
- Major Constituents : Lemon Fruit Peel Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Cold Pressed
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohol.
- Consistency : Thin
- Aromatic Scent : Lemon Essential Oil has a strong citrus scent.
- Shelf Life : 1 Year
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Form : Liquid
- Consistency : Thin
- Color & Odor : Color ranges from yellow to pale yellow & it exhibits a citrusy odor.
- Blends with : Bergamot Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Peppermint Oil, and Grapefruit Essential Oil
- Specific Gravity : 0.840 - 0.855 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : +57 to +78
- Refractive Index : 1.470 - 1.485 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 50° C (Closed Cup)
- CAS# : 8008-56-8
- F.E.M.A # : 2625
Lemon Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Which are the oils that blend perfectly with Lemon Essential Oil?
Q2: Is Lemon oil good for hair?
Ans: Yes, You can dilute lemon oil with essential oil and apply to get rid of dry scalp and dandruff problem.
Q3: Main components of Lemon essential oil?
Ans: Beta-pinenes, gamma-terpinene, and Limonene are the main components of this essential oil.
Q4: How does Lemon oil smell?
Ans: It has a fresh, clean, and citrusy aroma.
Q5: Does Lemon essential oil contain vitamin C
Ans:Yes, This Oil is rich source of vitamin C and holds antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
Q6: Does Lemon oil repel mosquitoes?
Ans:To repel mosquitoes and other insects, you can use Lemongrass essential oil.
Q7: Can I use this oil for anti-aging?
Ans: Yes, you can use lemon oil to your cosmetic and skincare products to improve their anti-aging properties.
Q8: Can I Buy Lemon Essential Oil Online in Bulk Quantity?
Ans: You can order lemon oil at low prices from VedaOils. We are leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders in India and across worldwide.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes.