LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL
Extracted from the Lemongrass stalks and leaves, the Lemongrass Essential Oil has managed to attract top cosmetic and healthcare brands in the world due to its nutritional properties. This essential oil has a perfect blend of earthy and citrusy aroma that revives your spirits and refreshes you instantly. It has powerful antioxidants that can help your skin and overall health in various ways.
The antioxidants of Lemongrass essential oil eliminate the free radicals and curb oxidative stress. It is also known for its powerful anti-inflammatory properties. It is one of the key ingredients in massage oils due to its ability to relax muscles and alleviate joint pain. Since it is a concentrated essential oil, you must use it in appropriate proportions only and that also after diluting it with the help of coconut or jojoba carrier oils.
Though it is safe for all skin types, you may perform a patch test on your elbow before the first use. You can use Lemongrass oil for the treatment of dandruff and strengthen hair follicles. Antifungal and Antiviral properties of lemongrass oil useful for preventing hair loss. No chemicals or additives are used while manufacturing this essential oil, and it is also free from pesticides, synthetic colors, artificial scents, and preservatives. Therefore, you may include it in your regular skincare routine.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Properties
Some of the best features of the Lemongrass Essential Oil are given below:
- Anti Inflammatory - The anti-inflammatory properties of lemon grass oil make it a vital ingredient for the treatment of arthritis and other issues. This is because it reduces the pain that is associated with chronic inflammations.
- Antifungal - It fights against some fungi that are responsible for skin infections. Therefore, it might be useful for treating some fungal infections.
- Mesmerizing Aroma - The fresh and citrusy aroma of lemongrass essential oil stimulates energy and promotes mental clarity and focus. Therefore, you can use it for meditation purposes.
- Antibacterial - The antibacterial effects of this oil make it a perfect addition to DIY soaps, lotions, moisturizers, creams, etc. You need to add a couple of drops of this oil to impart your products' antibacterial properties.
- Promotes Healthy Breathing - Combine it with Lavender and Eucalyptus essential oils and diffuse it to improve your breathing. Lemon grass oil promotes clear breathing and reduces congestion as well.
- Antiseptic Nature - The antiseptic properties of this oil make it ideal for treating skin issues like acne. Many people prefer to use it as a face oil rather than a massage oil.
Lemongrass Essential Oil Uses
Here are some of the important uses of this oil:
- Healing Scalp - If you have a dry and itchy scalp, then you can massage it on your scalp after diluting it with a suitable carrier oil. It will also thicken your hair and make it strong from the roots.
- Perfect Skin - The astringent properties of lemon grass oil enable you to use it to tighten your skin pores. Therefore, you can also add a few drops of this oil to your beauty care products.
- Refreshing Aroma - Refreshing aroma of this oil used to eliminate foul smell from your rooms. Therefore, you can use this oil in making room fresheners as well.
- Repelling Insects - You can lemon grass essential oil for repelling insects, bugs, etc. For that, you can dilute it and fill it in a spray bottle to use whenever you want to.
- Relaxing - If you are feeling dull or low after a busy day, then you can diffuse this oil to revive your spirits. Its calming properties will relax your mind and body perfectly.
- Making natural products - You can make DIY natural products like bath oils, face scrubs, face wash by using Lemongrass essential oil as one of the key ingredients. It will enhance its nutritional properties by many folds.
Benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil
Read on for exploring the benefits of Lemongrass Essential Oil:
- Massage Purposes - Enjoy a relaxing session of massage by using a diluted form of this oil. It not only relieves muscle cramps and strain but also fortifies joints and provides relief from pain.
- Relieves Nausea - Lemongrass essential oil provides relief from issues like vomiting or nausea. For that, you can diffuse this oil in an oil diffuser.
- Combats Stress - Use this oil for aromatherapy to treat mental issues like stress, depression, and anxiety. The results are more effective when you perform massage and aromatherapy treatment simultaneously.
- Relief From Headaches - A compound known as Eugenol is present in the Lemongrass essential oil. This compound is similar to aspirin, and therefore, you can use it to reduce headaches and migraines.
- For Bath Purposes - Combine this oil with a jojoba or sweet almond carrier oil and pour it into a bathtub filled with warm water. You can now enjoy a rejuvenating and relaxing bathing session.
- Reduces Dandruff - You can prefer this oil for reducing dandruff. For that, you can add a few drops of this oil to your hair oils, shampoos, or conditioners.
Buy Lemongrass Oil Online In India at Low Prices On VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer and exporter of Lemongrass essential oil and other Essential oil in India. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though entirely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and lemongrass essential oil reaches you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. Buy Lemongrass oil from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in market.
You can order lemongrass oil for your daily purposes such as dandruff issue,joint pain, hair growth and acne problem. Check out lemongrass oil price per Kg, even you can purchase this essential oil in bulk quantity. We also export pure lemon grass oil worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Dubai, USA, Canada, etc. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose lemongrass oil from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Lemongrass Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Cymbopogon Citratus
- Major Constituents : Lemongrass Stalk & Leaf Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol.
- Consistency : Thin
- Strength of Aroma : Strong
- Aromatic Scent : Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh earthy, citrus scent
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Pale yellow & it exhibits a sweet citrusy odor.
- Blends with : Lavender , Geranium Oil, Jojoba, and Almond Essential Oil
- Specific Gravity : 0.894 - 0.904 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -3 to +1
- Refractive Index : 1.4830 - 1.4890 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 100° F
- CAS# : 8007-02-1
- F.E.M.A # : 2624
Lemongrass Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Can I add this oil for making lemongrass tea?
Ans: No, this oil is meant strictly for external use.
Q2: Which are the main therapeutic properties of this oil?
Ans: Lemongrass oil possesses antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
Q3: Is Lemongrass Oil Phototoxic?
Ans: No, it is not which means that you don’t have to avoid sunlight exposure after applying it.
Q4: Can I use it as a mosquito repellent?
Ans: Yes, lemon grass oil can be used as a mosquito repellent due to its insect repelling capability.
Q5: Which oils perfectly blend with Lemon Grass Oil?
Q6: Can I Buy Lemongrass Essential Oil in Bulk Quantity?
Ans: You can order lemongrass oil at low prices from VedaOils. We are leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders in India and across worldwide.
Q7: Can Lemongrass oil be applied directly to skin?
Ans: No, don't apply directly to your skin. Always dilute lemongrass oil with a carrier oil using a cotton ball.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes.