Lavender Essential Oil
Extensively used in the production of perfume, Lavender Essential Oil is obtained by distillation process from the flowers of specific species of lavender. Lavender Oil is the storehouse of ample properties. Lavender Essential Oil is antidepressant, antioxidant, sedative, soothing and calming. Owing to its benefits, the oil has been used for both cosmetic and therapeutic purposes.
USES OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL :
- Rub 2-3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil in between your palms and inhale the scent deeply to calm your brains.
- Put a drop of Lavender Essential Oil on a bee sting or to stop the itching and reduce the swelling.
- Dribble a drop or two of Lavender Essential Oil on cuts to stop bleeding and kill bacteria.
- Rub Lavender Essential Oil on the dry and cracked skin to get rid of it.
- Massage scalp with Lavender Essential Oil to eradicate dandruff from hair.
BENEFITS OF LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL :
- Eliminates nerve tension
- Enhances blood circulation
- Induces sleep - treating insomnia
- Relieves anxiety and distress
- Helps in treating acne
- Treats respiratory disorders
- Helps get rid of hair lice