Vanilla Essential Oil
Extracted from the Vanilla beans, the Vanilla Essential Oil is known for its sweet, tempting, and rich fragrance. Many cosmetic and beauty care products are infused with vanilla oil due to its soothing properties and amazing fragrance. It is also used for reversing the aging-effects as it contains strong antioxidants.
Vanilla Extract is widely used as a flavoring agent in ice creams, cakes, desserts, and sweets, this essential oil is to be strictly used for external use only. You can use it as a natural perfume by mixing it with a diluent or carrier oil. It is not easy to extract Vanilla Oil from the beans. The beans i.e. the fruit pods are dried and then extracted via a solvent extraction method. However, no chemicals, fillers, additives, or preservatives are used for making it. As a result, it is safe for regular use.
Vanilla Essential Oil is also used to treat several skin issues and you will often find it in body butter, lip balms, creams, body lotions, etc. This essential oil is also used in several hair care products as it not only makes your hair silky smooth but also promotes hair growth. You can also utilize vanilla oil in aromatherapy as it has a positive effect on your thoughts and mood.
Features of Vanilla Essential Oil
Here are some of the best features of this magical essential oil:
- Antibacterial & Anti-inflammatory - Vanilla Oil is popular due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. These properties make it effective against skin infections and burns.
- Packed with Nutrients - It is a rich source of Vitamin B6, niacin, thiamine, and pantothenic acid. All these are important for maintaining the condition and appearance of your skin.
- Anesthetic - Vanilla Essential Oil also possesses mild anesthetic properties. Therefore, it can be used to get relief from headaches, sore throat, etc.
- Aphrodisiac - The wonderful scent of this essential oil also works as an aphrodisiac. Therefore, you can use it to create a romantic ambiance to seduce your partner.
- Refreshing Scent - If you want to add the refreshing scent of vanilla to your cosmetic and beauty care applications then you just need to pour a few drops of vanilla extract essential oil in them. You will love its rich and deep aroma quite a lot.
Uses of Vanilla Essential Oil
Some important uses of this essential oil are as follows:
- Acne treatment - Vanilla oil possesses antibacterial properties. It also cleanses your skin and prevents the formation of acne and pimples. As a result, you get clean and fresh looking skin after its use.
- Reducing Foul Odor - Vanilla essential oil can be used as a room freshener as well. It eliminates foul smell and instills a fresh and inviting aroma in the atmosphere.
- Fighting Infections - It keeps issues like skin infections, fever, cold, flu, etc. at bay by killing the harmful germs and bacteria that are the main causes behind it. Therefore, it helps you to remain healthy.
- Perfumes - It proves to be an excellent ingredient for making DIY perfumes and incense sticks. You may also add it to your natural bath oils to enjoy a great bathing experience.
- Aromatherapy - Add vanilla oil to an diffuser or reed diffuser for making the ambiance blissful. It also reduces stress and anxiety to some extent.
- Healing Wounds - You can use Vanilla Essential Oil as a home remedy for the treatment of cuts, scrapes, and wounds. The anti-inflammatory properties of natural vanilla oil assist speedy recovery and soothe the pain as well.
Benefits of Vanilla Essential Oil
Vanilla Essential Oil is considered to be beneficial due to these reasons:
- Anti-aging - Issues like fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, etc. can be resolved by incorporating vanilla oil in your skincare regime. However, don't forget to dilute it before applying it to your skin or face.
- Cleans skin - Prepare a DIY natural face scrub by mixing it with fresh lemon juice and brown sugar. Massage it nicely and then rinse off with lukewarm water to obtain a clean and fresh-looking face.
- Boosts Hair Growth - You can blend it with jojoba or coconut oil and massage it on your scalp and hair strands nicely. This will boost hair growth and your hair follicles will become thicker and stronger than before.
- Makes Hair Shiny - Melt Vanilla Essential Oil in Shea butter and then blend it with an almond carrier oil to give a silky texture to your hair. It also imparts a wonderful scent to your hair.
- Protects Skin - The strong antioxidants that are present in organic vanilla oil protect your skin from harmful free radicals. As a result, it is useful for your overall well-being as well.
- Relieves Nausea - If you are suffering from vomiting or nausea then you can inhale vanilla oil or diffuse it. Therefore, it proves to be beneficial for pregnant women.
Buy Vanilla Essential Oil Online at Low Prices
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer and exporter of best vanilla essential oil in India and other essential oils. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colours, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and pure vanilla oil reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions.
Get best vanilla essential oil online at wholesale price at VedaOils. You can use Vanilla oil for your daily purposes, and we also sell it in bulk for those who need it. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose essential oils.
Vanilla Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Vanilla Planifolia
- Major Constituents : Vanilla Bean Extract
- Extraction Method : Solvent Extraction of a residous obtained from fermented
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in some oils and alcohol.
- Consistency : Thin
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Shelf Life : 1 Year
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Color ranges from brown to dark brown & it exhibits a sweet odor.
- CAS# : 8024-06-4
- F.E.M.A # : 3104
- Specific Gravity : 0.90200 - 1.00200 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : +57 to +78
- Refractive Index : 1.42200 - 1.42300
- Flash Point : 70° F
- Blends with : Vanilla Essential Oil blends well with essential oils of Lemon, Orange oil, Jojoba, Neroli, Lavender, Chamomile and Sandalwood Oil.
Vanilla Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Is Vanilla essential oil good for skin?
It also contains powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental pollutants and sun damage. Moreover, it also rejuvenates the skin and reverses skin that has been damaged due to chemicals and other reasons.
Q2: Which are the key benefits of Vanilla Essential Oil?
It enhances libido, protects your skin from pollutants and infections, and calms inflammations.
Q3: Which are the main therapeutic properties of Vanilla planifolia oil?
It acts as a Aphrodisiac, antioxidant, febrifuge, anti carcinogenic, sedative, antidepressant, relaxing and tranquilizing. These are its main therapeutic properties.
Q4: Can I use Vanilla bean oil for treating sunburns?
The anti-inflammatory properties of vanilla oil allow you to use it for healing sunburns.
Q5: Does Vanilla essential oil repel bugs?
You can use vanilla oil with citronella oil to repel bugs, after mixing they produce a fragrance that can repel mosquitoes.
Q6: Where to buy Vanilla essential oil in bulk?
Yes, you can order Vanilla oil in bulk at VedaOils. We also export this oil around the globe, including the UK, Australia, USA, Canada, and other countries.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.