Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint is a herb that is found in Asia, America, and Europe. The Organic Peppermint Essential Oil is made from the fresh leaves of Peppermint. Due to the content of menthol and menthone, it has a distinct minty aroma. This yellow oil is steam distilled directly from the herb, and although it is most commonly found in liquid form, it can also be seen in capsules or tablets in many health food stores. Peppermint oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids, Vitamin A, C, minerals, manganese, iron, calcium, magnesium, folate, copper, and potassium.
Peppermint Oil is mainly used for its therapeutic benefits, but it is also widely used for making perfumes, candles, and other scented goods. It is also used in aromatherapy due to its uplifting fragrance that positively affects your mind and mood. Organic Peppermint Essential oil is best known for its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and astringent properties. As no chemical processes or additives are used for making this essential oil, it is pure and safe to use.
Since it is a powerful and concentrated essential oil, we recommend you to dilute it before applying it directly to your skin. It has a watery viscosity due to the steam distillation process. Its color ranges from yellow to clear liquid form. These days, Peppermint Oil is being used widely in cosmetics due to its soothing properties. The presence of various nutrients, vitamins, and minerals makes it a perfect choice for your skincare and beauty care purposes.
Peppermint Essential Oil Properties
Some special features of Organic Peppermint Essential Oil are as follows:
- Full of Nutrients - Peppermint Essential Oil contains omega-3 fatty acids, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, and folates. These nutrients, vitamins, and minerals make it healthy for your skin.
- Pure & Natural - It does not contain any fillers, additives, and bases. No synthetic chemicals or preservatives are added while making this essential oil. Therefore, it is pure, natural, and undiluted essential oil.
- Aromatic - The spicy, sweet, and minty fragrance of Peppermint oil will elevate your mood by reducing stress levels. Therefore, it helps to relax your mind after a busy day.
- Suits all skin types - As it is 100% natural, it can be incorporated into your skincare routine. It suits all skin types but be careful while using it as it is a powerful essential oil. A patch test on the elbow is recommended before using this oil for topical application.
- Antibacterial - It kills bacteria that are the main reason behind skin infections, skin irritation, and other issues. Therefore, you can use peppermint oil in your cosmetic and skincare products to enhance their antibacterial properties.
- For external purposes - As it is a powerful essential oil, do not use it for internal consumption. Oral doses can be dangerous for your health as it is formulated only for external purposes.
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil Uses
These are some of the key uses of the popular Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Heal Skin Irritation - The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil soothe skin irritation. It can also be used to heal dry, chapped, and scaly skin.
- For Natural Perfumes - The strong minty scent of Peppermint oil adds a unique and refreshing fragrance when used for making natural perfumes. You can also make scented candles, incense sticks, and other products with this oil.
- For Rejuvenating Bath - Add a few drops of this essential oil in a bathtub filled with hot water to enjoy a rejuvenating bath experience. This oil has the potential to relax your nerves and it calms your senses as well.
- Treat Congestion - You can inhale this essential oil directly or inhale through aromatherapy for getting instant relief from congestion. It is a natural decongestant that supports a healthy breathing pattern.
- For Sore Throats & Cold - By using Peppermint essential oil through aromatherapy, you can heal your sore throat and cold as well. You can also rub a small quantity of this oil on your neck and chest to get quick relief from cold and cough.
- Stop Bleeding - Use astringent properties of this oil make it ideal for healing cuts and small wounds as it has the potential to stop bleeding. Your skin feels and appears less oily after applying this oil.
Benefits of Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Here are some of the important benefits of this spicy and minty essential oil:
- Spiritual Awakening - Many people diffuse Peppermint Oil during prayers and meditation as it has a soothing and enlightening fragrance. You can also use its stimulating fragrance to make the ambiance vibrant and energetic.
- Eliminates Foul Smell - If there is any foul odor or smell in your rooms then you can use peppermint essential oil as a room freshener. The powerful aroma of this oil eliminates foul odor and fills your rooms with fresh and cool fragrance.
- Massages - You can blend Peppermint essential oil with Jojoba oil to nourish your skin deeply. It alleviates pain due to sore muscles and promotes faster muscle recovery after exercise or yoga.
- Soothes Cuts & Burns - The Peppermint oil promotes a cooling sensation that can be used to soothe skin inflammation due to cuts and burns. It also makes your skin tight and soft to some extent.
- Chemical Free - Since it does not contain any sulfates, parabens, phthalates, and other chemicals, it is safe and can be used for your daily skincare routine. It is also free from synthetic fragrances and colors.
- Relieves Headaches - Peppermint oil provides instant relief from headaches, vomiting, and nausea. It is also used as one of the key ingredients for migraine treatment.
Buy Peppermint Oil Online In India at Low Prices
VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturer and exporter of different types of Peppermint Essential Oil and other Essential Oils. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and effective Peppermint oil reach you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Order Certified Peppermint Oil from our safe and secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. You can purchase peppermint oil for your daily purposes for skincare, hair growth.
You can also check out peppermint oil price per kg and order peppermint oil online in bulk quantity. We also export Organic Peppermint Oil worldwide, including the UK, Australia, Dubai, USA, Canada, etc. We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx BlueDart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this wonderful opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose peppermint essential oil from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Mentha Piperita
- Extract From : Peppermint Leaf Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : Japan/China
- Solubility : Miscible with Methylene Chloride and Ethanol (96%)
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Color ranges from yellow to colorless & has a minty strong odor.
- Specific Gravity : 0.896 - 0.908 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : -30 to -10
- Refractive Index : 1.457 - 1.467
- Flash Point : 66.1° C
- CAS# : 8006-90-4
- F.E.M.A # : 2848
- Blends with : Basil Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Geranium, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Myrrh, Pine, Rosemary, Spearmint, Tea Tree, and Wintergreen Oil.
Peppermint Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with Organic Peppermint Essential Oil?
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil blends perfectly with Lavender, Tea Tree, Lemon, Sweet Orange, and Eucalyptus essential oils.
Q2: Can vegans use this oil?
Yes, vegans may use it as it does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
Q3: Is Peppermint a hybrid plant?
Peppermint is a perennial herb that occurs due to the cross that happens naturally between watermint and spearmint.
Q4: For which note is Peppermint Oil used while making perfumes?
Peppermint Oil is mostly used as a top note in perfumery.
Q5: Why does this oil produce a cooling sensation when applied to the skin?
Peppermint essential oil produces a cooling sensation as its main component is menthol.
Q6: Does peppermint oil and peppermint extract is same?
No, Peppermint oil and extract are different. Peppermint Oil is more concentrated than extract, purely made from the peppermint plant, where the extract is made by diluting the oil in alcohol.
Q7: Does Peppermint oil regrow hair?
Yes, it promote hair growth. You can use this oil 2-3 times a week. But do not apply directly to the scalp; use some other carrier oil with it.
Q8: Where I can Buy Peppermint Essential Oil Online in Bulk?
You can order peppermint Oil Online at Low prices from VedaOils. We are leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders in India and across worldwide.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes.