Basil Sweet Essential Oil
Basil oil, a pure essential oil is extracted from Ocimum basilicum herb that mainly belongs to the Lamiaceae family. Basil Essential oil is manufactured through the method of steam distillation. The oil of basil has got many medicinal and aesthetic properties.
Basil Oil known for its crispy, fresh, and herbaceous fragrance that energizes you and boosts your spirits. This essential oil is also used in cosmetic applications due to its ability to nourish the skin. Its antibacterial properties make it capable of healing skin infections.
Though it is an essential oil, it is gentle and does not cause any irritation or swelling after use. Also, it suits all skin types of perfection. However, as it is a concentrated oil, you will have to dilute it first before applying it to your skin. It is also used in various religious practices and ceremonies as it is considered sacred and holy. Basil Essential oil is used in some Italian salads and foods. Basil oil is formulated only for cosmetic use. Therefore, you cannot ingest it internally.
In India, Basil is popularly known as Tulsi and it is commonly found in the verandah of Indian households and people worship it to keep evil forces away. You will also find various Ayurvedic practices due to its medicinal properties. Some of its main therapeutic properties are antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, and antiviral properties.
Features of Sweet Basil Essential Oil
- Retains Moisture - Basil Oil enhances the ability of your skin to retain moisture. Therefore, you can add a few drops of this oil to your moisturizers, lotions, creams, and other skin care and cosmetic applications.
- Exfoliates Skin - Basil Essential oil not only soothes your skin but also exfoliates it and eliminates toxins and impurities. As a result, regular use of this oil gives a clear complexion to your skin.
- Pain Relieving - Its powerful scent can calm your mind and provide relief from headaches and migraines as well. People suffering from respiratory issues can also use it to get instant relief.
- Stress Busting - A compound called Linalool is present in Basil Oil. This compound relaxes your mind and can be used to treat stress when diffused.
- Soothes Muscles - As it soothes and relaxes your muscles, you can also use Basil sweet essential oil for massage purposes. It also provides relief from joint pain.
- Antibacterial - Pure Basil essential oil oil exhibits antifungal and antibacterial properties. Therefore, you may use it to treat a variety of skin issues and infections.
Uses of Sweet Basil Essential Oil
- Refreshing Baths - Combine Tulsi essential oil with a jojoba or coconut oil to make a bath oil that refreshes your mind and rejuvenates your body. You can also inhale it via a vaporizer or diffuser.
- Beautiful Skin - Obtain a beautiful skin by incorporating Basil oil in your daily beauty care regime. It reduces the dullness of the skin and provides a clean and bright complexion.
- Treating Acne - Use Antimicrobial properties of basil essential oil to treat skin issues like acne and breakouts. It also provides a natural firmness and softness to your skin.
- Healthy Hair Growth - Natural Basil sweet essential oil can absorb excess oil from your hair to make it less greasy and sticky. Moreover, it gives a natural shine and luster to your hair.
- Scalp Irritation - Its antibacterial and soothing properties can heal scalp irritation. It also makes your hair strong from roots by eliminating dirt and other toxins from your scalp.
- Reducing Foul Smell - The spicy herbal aroma of Holy Basil Essential Oil is refreshing and can be used to reduce foul smell. It can be diffused during religious ceremonies to induce a peaceful and serene fragrance in the ambiance.
Benefits of Holy Basil (Tulsi) Essential Oil
- Relieves Muscle Cramps - The antispasmodic properties of organic Basil essential oil make it ideal for treating muscle cramps. It cools your skin and relieves strain and tension from your muscles.
- Heals Insect Bites - It soothes your skin, and you can also use it to lessen the pain after insect bites. It is possible due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Promotes Sleep - The calming scent of sweet Basil essential oil can be used to get deep sleep at night. For that, you can inhale this oil directly or add a few drops of it in your bathtub for enjoying a relaxing bath before going to bed.
- Repels Insects - Its ability to repel insects can be used to keep mosquitoes, bugs, and other insects away. You can carry it during tours and trips to keep unwanted bugs and insects away.
- Blends Perfectly - It blends perfectly with several essential oils including Camphor, Bergamot, Pine, Rosemary, Neroli, etc. Therefore, you can use it for making DIY face scrubs, face masks, gels, etc.
- Improves Concentration - Pure Basil Oil is used during meditation as it clears your mind and improves concentration. Therefore, even students can use it to improve their focus on their studies.
Buy 100% Pure Basil Sweet Essential Oil Online at Best Price
If you search for Premium Grade Basil Essential Oil or any other Essential Oils in bulk quantity, then VedaOils is the best place to shop online. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of best Basil Essential Oil in India and other essential oils. We export our High-quality Basil Essential Oil to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing oils. Our essential oils easily incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on bulk orders of Basil Essential Oil online. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc. enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favourite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Basil (Sweet) Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Ocimum Basilicum
- Major Constituents : Basil Leaf Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Consistency : Thin
- Strength of Aroma : Strong
- Aromatic Scent : Lemongrass Essential Oil has a fresh earthy, citrus scent
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Pale yellow to amber color & it exhibits a herbaceous and smoky odor.
- Blends with : Lavender, Neroli, Bergamot Essential Oil
- Origin or Part Used : Leaves
- Specific Gravity : 0.89000 - 0.93000 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -5 to -15
- Refractive Index : 1.47950 - 1.48950 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 75° C
- CAS# : 8015-73-4
- F.E.M.A # : 2624
Basil (Sweet) Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Can Basil (Sweet) Essential Oil be used to treat respiratory issues?
Ans: As it supports the respiratory tract, it can be used to treat respiratory issues.
Q2: Does it normalize periods?
Ans: Yes, due to its emmenagogue properties, Basil oil can be used to normalize menses.
Q3: Does Basil Esential Oil provide relief from joint pain?
Ans: The anti-inflammatory properties of organic Basil essential oil relieves joint pains.
Q4: Can I use Basil Essential Oil as an air purifier?
Ans: Yes, The Purifying properties of this oil can be utilized for eliminating the airborne viruses and bacteria.
Q5: Which oils blend well with Sweet Basil essential oil?
Ans: Bergamot essential oil, Camphor essential oil, Cypress essential oil, Pine essential oil, Neroli essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Rosemary essential oil, etc. are some of the essential oils that blend perfectly with this oil.
Q6: Where to buy Basil Essential Oil in bulk quantity?
Basil oil is a good tonic for treating nervous disorders and stress-related headaches, migraines, and allergies. Vedaoils is the leading manufacture, supplier, and exporter of top-quality Sweet Basil Essential Oil.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.