Neroli Essential oil
Made from the flowers of Bitter Orange i.e. Citrus Aurantium, Neroli Essential Oil is used in both aromatherapy and skincare purposes due to its medicinal properties. It is a powerhouse when it comes to antioxidants and is used to treat several skin issues and conditions. Its amazing fragrance has a soothing effect on our mind and it is also used to create a romantic ambiance due to its aphrodisiac properties. Neroli oil contains anti-inflammatory properties as well that make it useful for treating minor skin issues like skin irritation and redness.
The calming effects of this oil enable you to use it in DIY bath care products like bath bombs, soaps, etc. Inhaling this oil by diluting it in a facial steamer or bathtub can provide relief from anxiety and stress. You can use it as a massage oil as well after diluting it with a suitable carrier oil. Neroli oil possesses antibacterial properties but it is not harsh on the skin like Lemon, Orange, and other oils belonging to the Citrus family. Therefore, you can include it in your daily skin and face care regime without any doubts.
Creams, lotions, moisturizers, shampoos, conditioners, and other skin and hair care products contain Neroli Essential Oil as one of their key cosmetic ingredients.
Neroli Essential oil Benefits
- Neroli oil has an incredible ability to hydrate your skin. It not only locks-in moisture in your skin cells but also rejuvenates and softens it naturally. It creates a barrier over your skin to protect it from the harsh environmental and external factors.
- Neroli essential oil the production of new skin cells and assists faster recovery in case of injuries and wounds. Moreover, it gives a radiant look to your face and enhances the complexion of your skin as well.
- Neroli essential oil can be used as a skin cleanser due to its antibacterial properties. When used in aromatherapy, it provides relief from stress and anxiety as it has a calming and relaxing scent.
- Neroli essential oil replenishes your skin when used in massages and also helps you to sleep well at night. Neroli essential oil is packed with antioxidants. This along with its antibacterial properties makes it a useful cosmetic ingredient against acne and breakouts.
- You can also blend Neroli essential oil with Mandarin and some other essential oils to treat pimples, wrinkles, and fine lines quickly. Its soothing properties make it one of the key ingredients in cosmetics like creams, moisturizers, and lotions. It can also be massaged on the scalp and hair to resolve issues like split ends, lice, dandruff, hair fall, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.