Summers are here and so is the season to devour yourself in the love of mangoes. No wonder there are peeps whose sole reason to await the summers eagerly is the Mangoes. If you also have this crazy frenzy for the King of Fruits, then today’s recipe is going to make you jump out of exhilaration as we’re sharing with you the recipe to make Natural Body Butter using Mango Butter.
We have this tendency to ignore our skin in summers and do not pay as much heed as it is given in winters. Our skin needs to be hydrated and moisturized in summers as well. So, this recipe is a win-win situation as the natural body lotion will not only keep your skin nourished but also makes you feel like that you’re carrying the freshness of mangoes with you all day long wherever you go.
- Organic Shea Butter
- Mango Butter
- Golden Jojoba Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Any Essential Oil (Your Choice)
- A Glass Bowl
- Now, further add half cup both of coconut oil and golden jojoba oil in the bowl.
- Using a double boiler, bring the mixture to the medium heat and stir constantly until all the ingredients are melted.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool a bit.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for an hour until it begins to solidify.
- Take the bowl out and whip the mixture for 10 minutes using a hand blender until it becomes fluffy.
- Move it again to the fridge for 10-15 minutes so that it’s set.
- After 15 minutes, take out the mixture and store it in a glass jar secured with a lid.
- Your Natural and Nourishing Body Lotion is ready to be used.
Enjoy the super-soft, silky, smooth and baby-like skin with this buttery body lotion!