As impurities in the environment are on rise and our surroundings are becoming more polluted, it’s becoming strenuous day-by-day to keep our skin clean and fresh.
The body part which has to bear the brunt and mostly exposed to the environmental pollution is our face. The skin of our face is delicate in comparison to other body parts and hence demands a bit more caring and cleaning.
Store-bought facial washes strip the skin of its beneficial oils, leaving dry skin getting more drier and oily skin producing more oils.
A homemade natural facial cleanser is the best you can have and do your facial skin a favor. Let’s see how to make DIY facial cleanser at home using natural products.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Almond Oil
- Baby Shampoo
- Rose Hydrosol Water
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Take a clean bowl and add 2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Gel in it.
- After that, add one tablespoon of Almond Oil.
- Next, you need to have a baby shampoo and add 3 tablespoons of it in the bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of Rose Hydrosol Water to the mixture and mix all the ingredients well.
- Next up you need to have is Tea Tree Essential Oil. Add 5 drops of the essential oil in the bowl.
- Take an empty container to store the mixture.
- Your homemade facial cleanser is ready to use. Shake well before every use.
Do not forget to refrigerate it for its longer shelf life.
Follow our Blogs to know more about such wonderful DIYs. Also, share your experience of using the natural facial cleanser in the Comments Section below and what difference did you notice.