Acne is a common skin problem which is faced by almost half of the population. They are so stubborn that they even refuse to dissipate easily. These pesky pimples erupt anytime and on any occasion, leaving us troubled.
Have you been also one of those suffering from this predicament? You nodded, right? You’re at right place, then because I’m going to tell you how to get rid of this problem and get clear skin.
Make DIY Natural Tea Tree Oil Soap at Home, use it on regular basis and bid adieu to acne forever. All that you need is:
- Purchase a 1 kg Melt and Pour Soap Base Goat Milk with Natural Glycerin from Veda Oils. Now, cut the soap base into small cubes using a sharp knife. Smaller cubes melt faster than the big soap block.
- Take a clean bowl and put all the soap cubes in it. Now, pour 1 tablespoon of Vitamin E oil over the soap cubes. Vitamin E Oil in soap will help in nourishing your skin. You can find Vitamin E Oil on the website of Veda Oils.
- Now, start melting this cubed soap base by putting it on the stove using the double boiling method. Stir the mixture with a spoon until it’s completely melted.
- Next step is to add tea tree oil, now that your base is ready. Add 2 tablespoons of Tea Tree Oil to the melted soap base. Besides treating acne, it is also useful for skin whitening. You can purchase naturally extracted Tea Tree Oil from our website of Veda Oils.
- Stir the mixture very well and pour it into the soap mould. Allow it to cool for some time.
- After the mixture is completely hardened and cooled, take out the Soap Bars from the Soap Mould.
Enjoy your bath with this awesome homemade soap. Also, don’t forget to share your experience of using this soap and getting acne-free skin in the Comments Section below.
If you liked the blog, share with your friends as well and help them out.