Pure Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera Gel has been used in skincare and beauty care products for a long time now. Known mainly for its moisturizing and healing properties, Aloe Vera Gel has many more qualities that make it ideal for cosmetic use. For example, the clear and soft Aloe Vera leaf gel can be used to add a smooth texture or thickness to creams, lotions, and moisturizers. VedaOils are offering Pure Aloe Vera Gel that is obtained from fresh and premium-quality Aloe Vera leaves. You can use our aloe vera gel for skin in the long run without any worries as it does not contain any fillers or chemicals that are not ideal for your skin .
The active ingredients of Pure Aloe Vera Gel are due to the presence of phenolic compounds, polysaccharides, vitamins that are soluble in water, and minerals. These compounds along with the organic acids give it soothing and hydrating properties. Its ability to bind with water molecules easily makes Aloe Vera Gel one of the key ingredients in cosmetic applications. The complex polysaccharides are responsible for their gel-like consistency and they also make it hygroscopic. These molecules create a layer of protection around your skin cells and enhance their healing properties as well.
Pure Aloe Vera Gel Benefits
- Skin-Friendly: Aloe Vera gel is one of the most skin-friendly products you will find. It is mild and does not cause any irritation or allergies after use. Also, Aloe Vera gel safe to use as no artificial ingredients have been used while making it.
- Soothing: The soothing and moisturizing properties of organic aloe vera gel make it an ideal ingredient in moisturizers. aloe vera gel not only makes your skin soft and smooth but also enhances its brightness to some extent. You may also use Aloe Vera gel after sun applications and skin protection creams due to these properties.
- For Hair: Aloe vera gel also finds its use in hair care products. Aloe Vera gel conditions your hair naturally and is one of the key ingredients in products that are meant to treat dull, listless, and dry hair.
- Anti-Inflammatory: The anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties of natural aloe vera gel make it useful in treating skin burns, acne, rashes, irritation, etc. Aloe Vera gel repairs damaged skin effectively and do not cause any side effects.
- Ideal For Cosmetics: You can use aloe vera gel for face washes, moisturizers, lotions, after-sun products, hair gels, conditioners, and much other skin care and hair care applications.
How to use Pure Aloe Vera Gel?
The recommended use of aloe vera gel can vary anywhere between 2 to 25% depending upon your product requirements. Also, check the pH level of your formulations before adding them because it tends to reduce pH which might result in the separation of emulsions in some cases. Therefore, you can also add ingredients that increase pH along with it.
|Raw Material Source:||Aloe Vera Leaves|
|Manufacturing Process:||It is made by extracting gel like substance from Aloe Vera Leaves which is then preserved using natural preservatives.|
|Chemical Composition:||Water (Upto 98%), Polysaccharides, Cellulose, Hemicellulose, Pectin, acemannan, etc.|
|IUPAC Name:||Aloe Barbadensis Miller Extract|
|INCI Name:||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract|
|Molecular Weight:||267.279 grams/mole|
|Boiling Point:||442.5±45.0 °C|
|Flash Point:||210.2±21.5 °C|
|Odor:||Faint vegetable like odor|
|PH Level:||3.5 to 4.7|
|Grade Standard:||Technical Grade|
|Shelf Life:||24 months|
|Alternative Names:||Aloe Vera Solution|
CAUTION: Due to the presence of electrolytes, this organic Aloe vera gel might make your emulsions unstable. Therefore, design your products accordingly and add stabilizers if required.
Buy Pure Aloe Vera Gel Online in India at Low Prices
VedaOils is the leading manufacturer, supplier, and exporter of Aloe Vera Gel and other Cosmetic raw materials in India. VedaOils Aloe Vera Gel is made from 95% Aloe Vera Extract. It's fully transparent, clear, and odorless. It can be used directly as an excellent moisturizer, and it helps cure acne, treat sunburns, and also acts as an anti-aging active.
Buy Best Aloe Vera Gel Onlineto get benefit from this natural green Aloe Vera leaf. We are offering them at cost-friendly prices so that you can purchase them in bulk. We are providing premium-quality pure Aloe Vera gel so that you can use them to enhance the appearance, properties, usefulness, and effectiveness of your end products. Buy our pure Aloe Vera gel for your soap-making projects. We offer discounted rates for bulk purchases!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the color of your aloe Vera Gel?
Aloe Vera Gel has greenish gel color.
Q: What is the exact INCI name of this Aloe Vera Gel?
The INCI name of Pure Aloe Vera Gel is Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.
Q: What natural preservatives do you use to keep Aloe Vera Gel?
We use potassium sorbate as a preservative in our Aloe Vera Gel.
Q: How do I make a payment?
You can make payment through Credit/Debit cards or Netbanking