Frankincense Essential Oil
Made from Boswellia tree resins, Frankincense Oil is predominantly found in the Middle East, India, and Africa. It has a long and glorious history as holy men and Kings have used this essential oil since ancient times. Even Ancient Egyptians preferred to use frankincense essential oil for various medicinal purposes.
It is beneficial for the overall health and beautification of the skin and is therefore used in many cosmetics and skincare applications. It is also referred to as Olibanum and King among the essential oils. Due to its soothing and mesmerizing fragrance, it is usually during religious ceremonies to promote a feeling of piousness and relaxation. Therefore, you can use it for attaining a calm state of mind after a hectic or busy day.
The Bosellia tree is well known for its ability to grow in some of the most unforgiving environments, including some that grow out of solid stone. The scent of the resin can differ depending on region, soil, rainfall, and the variation of Boswella tree. Today it is used in incense as well as perfumes.
We offer premium grade Frankincense Essential Oil that does not contain any chemicals or additives. As a result, you can use it daily or add it to cosmetic and beauty preparations to naturally rejuvenate your skin. It has a spicy and slightly woody yet fresh odor used in DIY perfumes, oil therapy, colognes, and deodorants. Frankincense essential oil is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties and will improve your immune function. Therefore, we can say that Frankincense Essential Oil is an all-rounder and a multi-purpose essential oil.
Features of Frankincense Essential Oil
Here are some of the main features of this special essential oil:
- Antiseptic - Frankincense Essential Oil has powerful antiseptic properties that kill a variety of bacteria, viruses, and harmful germs. Therefore, you can use it as a household cleaner or you can also add it to your existing surface cleansers.
- Anti Inflammatory - Its anti-inflammatory properties can alleviate pain and skin irritation with ease. Therefore, it can be used to treat dry and irritated skin.
- Hydrating - The hydrating properties of frankincense oil can be used to moisturize dry skin. You can add a few drops of this oil to your moisturizer and apply it daily, especially during winter.
- Stress-busting - The refreshing odor of this essential oil relaxes your mind and proves to be stress-busting. It can also be used during meditation or simply as a room freshener.
- Blend of monoterpenes - Frankincense Essential Oil is blend of monoterpenes like beta-Pinene, alpha-Thujene, alpha-pinene, and limonene. All of these are beneficial for your skin and overall wellness.
- Cleansing properties - It can be added to facial masks due to its cleansing properties. Applying it on your face by diluting it with carrier oil will also cleanse your skin from toxins and dirt.
Uses of Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil has the following uses:
- Aromatherapy - It is used in aromatherapy for enhancing mental focus and concentration. You can inhale or take it by diffusing before the start of their day to remain calm and focused throughout the day.
- For Massages - Enjoy a satisfying massage by applying a blended or diluted form of this essential oil on your body. It also relaxes muscle strain and joint pain with ease.
- Clear Skin - Frankincense Essential Oil not only heals cracked skin but also reduces the appearance of stretch marks, scars, acne, dark spots, and other blemishes. Therefore, you can include it in your beauty regime to obtain a clear and fresh-looking face.
- For Fingernails & Toenails - You can apply a small quantity of this oil on your fingernails and toenails to maintain their shine and overall appearance. It also prevents them from getting dry and rough.
- For Smooth Hands - If your hands and palm have gone rough due to work or other reasons, you can massage them with a diluted form of this oil. It will make them soft, dry, and smooth.
- DIY Fragrances - The balmy, slightly spicy, and fresh aroma of frankincense oil can be used to make DIY fragrances, bath oils, and other natural products. You can also add a few drops of this oil to your bathtub to enjoy a rejuvenating bathing experience.
Frankincense Essential Oil Benefits
The special benefits of Frankincense Essential Oil are as follows:
- Decongestant - Frankincense Essential Oil is a natural decongestant and provides relief from congestion due to cough and cold. It also provides relief to patients who are suffering from asthma and bronchitis.
- Improved Breathing - Inhaling frankincense oil regularly will improve your breathing patterns. It also resolves issues like shortness of breath. However, you will have to use it regularly for up to 5-6 weeks for a noticeable improvement in breathing.
- Antimicrobial - It’s antimicrobial properties make it effective against skin infections. Moreover, it also provides relief from the inflammation that is associated with diseases like arthritis.
- Room Freshener - You can make a DIY room freshener by mixing this oil with Grapefruit and Fir essential oils. This blend will eliminate foul odor from your rooms seamlessly.
- After Shaving - If your skin feels imperfect or dry after shaving, then you can rub a small amount of this oil (diluted) on your face. It will make your skin feel soft and smooth all day long.
- Gentle - Though it is a concentrated essential oil, it usually does not cause any irritation as it is gentle and skin-friendly. However, you may undertake a patch test on your elbow skin before your first use.
Buy Frankincense Essential Oil Online In India at Low Prices On VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading Wholesale suppliers, manufacturer, and exporter of Frankincense essential oil and other Essential oil in India. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though entirely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and frankincense essential oil reaches you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. Buy Frankincense oil from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in the market. You can order Frankincense oil for your daily purposes such as dark circles, skin lightening, hair growth, arthritis, digestion, and better oral health. Check out frankincense oil price per Kg, even you can purchase this essential oil in bulk quantity.
We are one of the largest manufacturers, suppliers, and exporters of top-quality Frankincense Essential Oil and other essential oils in India. We also export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australiaand other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us! We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx Blue Dart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose Frankincense oil from VedaOils.
Frankincense Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Boswellia Serrata
- Major Constituents : Frankincense Resin Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is insoluble in water but soluble in alcohol and oil.
- Consistency : Medium
- Aromatic Scent : Frankincense Essential Oil has a rich woody smell, earthy scent with a deeply mysterious nuance.
- Shelf Life : 2 Year
- Packaging Type : As Per Requirement
- Form : Liquid
- Consistency : Thin
- Color & Odor : Color ranges from pale yellow to colorless & it exhibits a spicy and woody odor.
- Blends With : Basil Oil, Bergamot Oil, Cardamom, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Coriander, Geranium Oil, Ginger Oil, Myrrh Oil and Vanilla Essential Oil.
- Specific Gravity : 0.85500 - 0.88000 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -0.05 to 0
- Refractive Index : 1.46600 - 1.47700 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 35.56° C
- CAS# : 8016-36-2
- F.E.M.A # : 2816
Frankincense Essential Oil - FAQs
Q1: Which are the oils that Frankincense Essential Oil blends perfectly with?
Ans: Frankincense Essential Oil blends well with Lemon, Wild Orange, Lavender, Rose, YlangYlang, Sandalwood, and Geranium essential oils.
Q3: Can I take Frankincense essential oil internally?
Ans: No, this essential oil is formulated only for external use.
Q4: Can this oil reduce wheezing?
Ans: Yes, wheezing i.e. the coarse sound that might persist in some people while breathing can be reduced significantly by inhaling the Frankincense Essential Oil.
Q6: Is Frankincense Essential oil good for sleep?
Ans:Yes, You can use this essential oil as a sleeping aid as it holds aromatherapeutic properties. It helps in relieving stress; take a few drops of oil in your hand and inhale before sleep.
Q5: Can I use it to reduce the stretch marks after pregnancy?
Ans:Yes, it reduces the stretch marks to a great extent.
Q7:Is Frankincense Oil good for face skin?
Ans: Yes, Anti-acne and anti-wrinkle properties of frankincense essential oil helps in reducing acne and skin inflammation for all skin types.
Q8: Can I Buy Frankincense Essential Oil Online in Bulk Quantity?
Ans: You can order frankincense oil at wholesale price in bulk. We are leading manufacturer, distributor & supplier of bulk orders in India and across worldwide.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes.