Rose Essential Oil
Made from the petals of Rose flowers, the Rose Essential Oil is one of the most popular essential oils especially when it comes to its use in cosmetics. Rose Oil has used for cosmetic and skincare purposes since ancient times. The deep and enriching floral scent of this essential rose smells exactly like a fresh Rose flower and will fill your rooms with a mesmerizing and refreshing aroma. Due to this, this essential oil is widely used for making perfumes made of natural ingredients and Aromatherapy.
No chemicals or fillers are added to Rose essential oil. As a result, it is natural and pure. You can dilute it with carrier oils like almond, jojoba, or avocado oils to dilute it as it contains highly concentrated extracts of Rose petals. Pure Rose Essential Oil hydrates and nourishes your skin deeply enables. You can add it into your regular creams and moisturizers as well.
Rose essential oil also helps people who have sleeping issues at night. The Stress-busting fragrance of this oil can prove to be an excellent option to kick start your day. You can even apply it as a perfume after diluting it. For understanding its features, uses, and benefits in detail, you can check the below sections.
Features of Rose Essential Oil
- Natural Cleanser - Organic Rose essential oil has deep cleansing properties. Its ability to reach deep in your skin pores to eliminate dirt, dust, oil, and other impurities make it an ideal ingredient in DIY face and body cleansers.
- Antibacterial - The antibacterial properties of Rose oil are powerful enough to eliminate harmful bacteria that might affect your skin. It is also used to disinfect different parts of the body without being too harsh on the skin.
- For Skin Lightening - The emollient properties of Rose Essential Oil not only moisturizes your skin but also makes it soft and smooth. On regular usage, you will also observe a noticeable glow on your face.
- Aphrodisiac - Pure Essential Rose oil is one of the best aphrodisiacs that can stimulate passion and sex drive when diffused. Therefore, you can use it to seduce your partner romantically.
- Antidepressant - Rose oil also acts as a natural antidepressant when used via aromatherapy. However, its effects might be slower than conventional treatments, and therefore, you need to be a little patient to get noticeable results.
- Rejuvenating - The rejuvenating effects of this essential oil enables you to use it for making DIY bath oils. You can pour a couple of drops of this oil directly into a bathtub filled with warm water to experience its rejuvenating effects on your mind and body.
Uses of Rose Essential Oil
The main uses of Rose Essential Oil are given below:
- Minimizing Wrinkles - Some studies prove that Natural Rose essential oil is quite effective on wrinkles. You can add a few drops of this oil to your lotions and creams to minimize the formation of wrinkles on your face.
- Relaxing Muscles - If your body is feeling tense after a hectic day or a heavy workout session then you can massage it with this oil. However, do not forget to dilute it first with a suitable carrier oil.
- Foot Pain - If your foot is paining then you can soak it in a small tub filled with warm water. Adding a couple of drops of this essential oil will alleviate your foot pain much faster.
- Making Cosmetics last longer - The antimicrobial and antifungal properties of Rose oil make your cosmetic products last longer. Therefore, you can use it as a natural preservative for your skincare and cosmetic applications.
- Improving Aroma - If you are interested in making DIY perfumes, bath oils, scented candles, soaps, or any other products then you can use this essential oil. The fresh floral scent of this oil will make your products smell exotic.
- Soothing Skin Irritation - If your skin is dry and irritated, then you can massage it with a diluted form of Rose essential oil. Its anti-inflammatory properties will soothe skin irritation instantly to provide you with the much-needed relief.
Benefits of Rose Essential Oil
Some of the main benefits of Rose Essential Oil are mentioned below:
- Enhances Sleep Quality - Natural Rose Essential Oil not only comforts your stress but also improves your sleep quality. For that, you can inhale this essential oil directly or diffuse it.
- Relieves Headaches - This essential oil has proved to be effective against headaches and migraines. This is due to its relaxing effect on your mind.
- Reduces Blemishes - If your face has scar marks or blemishes, then you can use this essential oil to reduce them. Regular application of this oil can fade away scar marks and blemishes completely.
- Fights Aging Signs - Regular application of Rose Essential Oil will tighten your skin and improve its overall health and condition. It also fights aging signs like fine lines, acne and dark spots.
- Makes Hair Stronger - A diluted version of this oil will make your hair follicles strong by eliminating the dirt and bacteria that weaken them. You can add a few drops of this oil to your regular hair oils and shampoos to obtain the same results.
- Room Freshener - You can also use Rose Essential Oil as a room freshener by diffusing it. This will not only eliminate the foul smell but also deodorize the air due to its antibacterial properties.
Buy Rose Essential Oil Online at Best Prices On VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading suppliers of best Rose Essential Oil online and different carrier oil types. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use.
Though completely natural, you should dilute essential oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated. We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and effective oils reach you.
The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. You can purchase High Quality Rose essential oil at the best price and any other your favourite essential oil for your daily purposes, and we also sell them in bulk for those who need them. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose essential oils from VedaOils. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us!
Rose Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Rosa Damascena
- CAS# : 8007-01-0
- F.E.M.A # : 2989
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and fixed oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.84800 - 0.86100 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : -4 to +2
- Refractive Index : 1.45300 - 1.48600 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 190° C
- Major Constituents : Rose Petal Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Solvent Extraction
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends with : Geranium, Sandalwood, Vetiver, and Frankincense essential oils
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Golden to amber resin to solid..
- Aromatic Scent : Rose Bulgarian Absolute has a very complex, sweet floral scent. Its reputation of being a must ingredient in perfumes is well deserved.
Rose Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Can I ingest Organic Rose Essential Oil?
Ans: No, it is formulated for topical application only.
Q2: Which part of the Rose plant is used to extract this oil?
Ans: The petals of the Rose plant are used for making this oil.
Q3: How does the Rose essential oil smell?
Ans: It has a refreshing, sweet, and energizing floral scent.
Q4: Which oils blend well with Rose essential oil?
Q5: Is pure Rose Oil healthy for the skin?
Ans: Yes, because it soothes, clarifies, and tones your skin.
Q6: Natural Rose essential oil good for hair growth?
Ans: Yes, because it strengthens hair and makes it shinier and healthier.
Q7: Can I buy Rose essential oil in bulk?
Ans: Yes, Rose essential oil can be purchased in bulk from VedaOils.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.