Even if you weren't born with a plump pout, you can get large lips. A natural lip plumper has advantages of using homemade, organic alternatives to expensive treatments and injections, and each mix can be readily customized. Voluminous lips have become a highly popular trend in recent years, thanks to famous superstars like Kylie Jenner and Kim Kardashian. Using DIY lip plumper recipes, you may obtain plumper lips in seconds at home.
Why use natural lip plumper?
Professionals use a needle to inject lip filler into the lips to plump them up and fill in fine lines and wrinkles during in-office treatments. While this method can be beneficial, the results and recuperation time are frequently obvious. Lips become puffy, bruised, and excessively full - they're not deceiving anyone.
An at-home lip plumping appliance provides natural-looking results with no downtime from the convenience of your own home. It hydrates and plumpifies your lips while also imparting a sheen. Your lips will be safely plumped to perfection thanks to the unique blend of essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Natural Lip plumper Benefits
You'll be well on your way to having the lips you've always desired with the right tools and a little know-how. Still not persuaded that lip plumping at home is a possibility? Here are 5 advantages of using a natural lip plumper at home that will convince you, for sure.
Glossy Lip Shine: The high shine formula of pure homemade natural lip plumpers not only adds much-needed shine to your beauty routine, but it also delivers a calming sensation as it volumizes.
Lip Volume: While plump-looking lips are all the rage right now, there's no need to spend a fortune on them! Instead of injecting your lips, use natural, organic lip plumper to instantly give them a bigger and more voluminous appearance.
Deep Lip Nourishment: Homemade lip plumpers produce actual, long-lasting results that are completely natural along with deep nourishment. Do you want your lips to appear larger while maintaining their natural appearance? You can do it now! Homemade plumpers will provide deep, and long-lasting nourishment.
Heals Chapped Lip: The natural ingredients in natural lip plumpers can penetrate deep into the layers of your lips' skin to help your cells rejuvenate and restore themselves. They can effectively heal cracks. With no downtime and minimal bruising, you can see visible benefits in as little as one session.
- Lip hydration: Homemade lip plumpers allow your lips to more effectively absorb the natural components in the plumpers to moisturize and rehydrate your lips than merely applying a lip balm or gloss. Natural components in lip plumpers work by driving water into the cells of your lips, resulting in fully hydrated cells.
DIY Natural Lip Plumper Recipes
Even if you weren't born with a plump pout, you can get that perfectly luscious pout. A DIY natural lip plumper has the advantages of using homemade, natural alternatives to expensive treatments and injections, and each mix can be readily customised. Try one of these DIY recipes to give your lips a boost.
Natural Lip scrub Plumper
This is an excellent DIY organic lip plumper if you have sensitive skin.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white/brown sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 tablespoon olive or other moisturising oil and 1 tablespoon white or brown sugar.
- Brush your lips in a circular motion with a clean toothbrush dipped in it.
- Massage for 3–5 minutes before rinsing with cool water.
Natural Tinted Lip Plumper
Try this DIY natural lip plumper recipe for a burst of colour. All you'll need is a favorite lipstick or some pigment powder and a few drops of cinnamon oil.
- Remove the lipstick tube from the tube and place it in a microwave-safe basin.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds at a time until totally melted.
- Pour back into the lipstick tube or into a clean and empty lip balm container after adding roughly 8 drops of cinnamon essential oil.
- If you are using a pink pigment powder then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the mix.
- Allow for a few hours of solidification before applying your plumping lipstick.
Natural Spicy Lip Plumper
Cayenne powder includes capsicum, which is the primary element that gives the pepper its flavour and also helps fill up lips by promoting blood flow!
- 1 tbsp olive oil, coconut oil, almond oil, or any other carrier oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or 1/4 tsp of cinnamon oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves or 1/4 tsp clove oil
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne powder
- Using a small whisk, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Apply to your lips by gently massaging your finger into them.
- Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before rinsing with cool water. If you have any cuts or open sores, then you should avoid this recipe.
Natural Peppermint Lip Plumper
This simple lip plumping method only requires two ingredients: lipgloss and peppermint oil, and it will give you full lips in no time!Ingredients:
- 1 tube of clear, unscented lip gloss
- 6 drops peppermint oil
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper powder
Add around 6 drops of peppermint oil and 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne powder to a transparent lipgloss tube. Mix carefully with the wand before applying it to the lips.
Moisturizing Lip Plumping Recipe
This recipe with cocoa butter, olive oil, and cinnamon oil will plump and moisturise your lips.Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp raw cocoa butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8-10 drops cinnamon essential oil
Microwave the cocoa butter or coconut oil for 10 seconds at a time until completely melted. Combine the olive oil and cinnamon essential oil in a mixing bowl. After the mixture has cooled, apply it to your lips and keep it on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off, or leave it on for a longer impact. Any leftovers should be stored in a small jar or container.
Cinnamon Lip Plumper
One of our favorite DIY natural lip plumper recipes is this one, and it's very simple to create! Just two items are required: your favorite lip gloss and cinnamon essential oil. Lips instantly appear larger and healthier!Ingredients:
- 6-8 drops cinnamon essential oil
- Your favorite lip gloss
- Adding 6-8 drops of cinnamon essential oil to your lipgloss is all it takes. To blend, give it a good shake and then apply!
- It's vital not to use too much cinnamon essential oil because it might be overpowering and cause lips to dry out.
- If you have ginger or wintergreen essential oils, use two drops of each: two drops cinnamon, two drops ginger, and two drops wintergreen essential oils. Apply on lips with your favourite lip gloss, lipstick, or lip balm.
- Within seconds, you'll experience a tingling feeling, which signifies it's functioning!
Is it safe to use Natural lip plumper?
While natural lip plumpers, especially natural ones made at home, are not harmful to the skin, they can dry out the lips. To avoid dry lips, we recommend exfoliating your lips once a week and applying a nourishing lip balm every day. While using these lip plumpers, you might experience a tingling sensation, but it shouldn't be too bothersome. This usually means that the plumper is working. Rinse quickly if you experience discomfort or severe stinging.
You can get healthy, hydrated lips that appear naturally larger by using these DIY organic lip plumpers. This can be done for a fraction of the price of in-office lip injections and with no downtime. Natural lip plumpers force cells to increase collagen formation and improve skincare component absorption. The advantages of employing an at-home lip plumper tool are to take if you want fuller-looking, healthier lips.