Why is Homemade Hair Removal Cream Necessary?
Face hair on women's faces is exceedingly fine and hence unnoticeable. Some women however have thick body hair. The hair on a woman's face can be caused by a variety of factors. The major factor is hormonal imbalance. Although thick hair is rarely a significant concern, it can be embarrassing for some women. Women's facial hair can be a real pain.
It has the ability to make even the most beautiful face appear weird. As a result, the only option is to get rid of them naturally by using homemade hair removal cream. Having it professionally removed, on the other hand, can be costly. To tackle this problem, we have written this blog to assist women in overcoming facial hair with the use of simple home treatments that don't require a lot of money.
Homemade Hair Removal Cream Recipes
Women employed natural home remedies to eliminate facial hair decades ago, when there were no other options. These solutions are inexpensive because they simply call for a few simple components that you may already have on hand. These natural homemade hair removal cream is safe to use, and provide long-term relief. We know you'd go to any length to avoid going to salon, especially during the current pandemic, so why not try one of the solutions listed below to get rid of that pesky facial hair?
Turmeric Powder & Baking Soda Brightening Hair Removal Cream
Turmeric is an antioxidant, while baking soda is a mild exfoliant. The two substances work together to slow hair growth. Turmeric also helps in giving your skin a healthy glow.
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- Combine one tablespoon baking soda and one tablespoon turmeric powder in a mixing bowl.
- To make a paste, add some water and mix the components together.
- Apply the mixture to your face and gently massage it in and keep it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Using lukewarm water, rinse and towel dry.
Coffee Powder & Baking Soda Whitening Hair Removal Cream
Both baking soda and coffee are great homemade hair removal cream substances. Coffee is a natural exfoliant that might help you get rid of persistent cellulite. Baking soda is a bleaching agent that aids in hair thinning and removal over time.
- 2 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- To make a thick paste, combine two tablespoons of coffee powder and one tablespoon of baking soda in a bowl of water.
- Apply the mask and let it dry before removing it with warm water cleansing.
- Repeat twice a week for best results.
Rosewater & Gram Flour Hydrating Hair Removal Cream
Gram flour is another well-known substance that has exfoliating effects and prevents hair growth when paired with the benefits of rose water. Face hair can be effectively removed with the aid of gram flour and rose water.
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 2 tbsp rosewater
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make a paste with all of the ingredients.
- Apply it to your face.
- Allow it to completely dry before rubbing it off with your fingertips to remove facial hair.
- When rubbing the mask, be gentle because it may cause redness. Apply ice to calm the skin after removing the mask and finish with your moisturiser. This treatment should be used twice a week for best results.
Egg White & Cornstarch Wax Detan Hair Removal Cream
When egg white is allowed to dry, it transforms into a waxy, sticky substance that, as it turns out, is ideal for removing unsightly body and face hair while also moisturising dry skin. Cornstarch is added to thicken the masque-like dry egg composition and help pulling out tenacious hairs easier.
- 1 egg white
- ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar
- To make the treatment, whisk together one egg white, half a tablespoon of cornstarch, and a tablespoon of sugar in a mixing dish until a thick, smooth paste forms.
- Apply the paste to the area where you want to remove hair, let it dry for 25 minutes, then peel it off, tugging the hair out as you go.
- The wait is inconvenient, but the solution will treat your skin like a face mask while it adheres to your hair, so the results are well worth it if you have a little extra time on your hands.
Alum, Rosewater & Olive Oil Hair Removal Cream for Dry Skin
Alum has been used by women for ages to halt hair growth, and when combined with rosewater, the skin is left silky and glowing. Hair will finally cease growing in that location if treatment is administered to pores with recently removed hair. The treatment works similarly to threading or waxing. If your skin feels dry after the application, use a moisturizer to soothe it.
- ½ tsp alum powder
- 2-3 tbsp rosewater
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- To dissolve the alum powder, add rosewater and stir to combine.
- Dip a cotton ball into the mixture and place it under your arm, allowing it to dry before reapplying. Repeat for a total of 50-60 minutes.
- To hydrate the region, wash it off with warm water and a dab of olive oil.
- Rep this process 2-4 times per week.
Aloe vera & Papaya Tan Removal Hair Removal Cream
Papayas are becoming increasingly popular as a natural home remedy. It's a wonder substance that can help you get rid of scars. The fruit's skin-lightening effects aid in the removal of blemishes and discoloration. Turmeric, on the other hand, provides antioxidants and anti-inflammatory components that give the skin a healthy glow. It also revitalises your skin by restoring its natural radiance.
- 2 tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- 1 tbsp Raw papaya paste
- 1 tbsp Gram flour
- ½ tbsp Mustard oil
- ½ tbsp Olive oil
- Combine aloe vera pulp, papaya paste, gram flour, and mustard oil to form a thick paste.
- Apply the paste to the skin and allow it to dry.
- Rub the dry mask in the opposite direction of hair growth with a cotton towel. Wash it off and massage a few drops of olive oil into the skin.
Beeswax, Rosin, & Coconut oil, Vitamins E Oil Hair Removal Cream
One of the most popular waxes for sensitive parts of the body is hard wax. Beeswax and rosin are the main constituents of hard wax. Other beneficial components are frequently included, such as oils and vitamins. Hard wax does not necessitate the use of removing strips.
- Combine all the ingredients together until a thick paste is formed.
- Apply the wax to the face.
- Let it cool for about 20 minutes.
- Pull the wax away from the skin.
How Safe are homemade hair removal Cream?
Yes! Absolutely! Before you spend a lot of money on treatments like laser hair removal, permanent waxing, electrolysis, and so on, there are lots of natural hair removal home remedies that you should try first! These at-home treatments can help you save a lot of money while also removing unwanted hair in a natural and non-invasive manner. They have no side effects whatsoever.
Since homemade hair removal cream recipes are manufactured with natural components, they make your skin sparkle and appear silky. These methods also keep your skin moisturised. There is extremely little risk of infection or a bad reaction when we use DIY hair removal methods.