Dry Coffee Powder
Dry Coffee Powder is made from the Coffee plant seeds and ground into a fine powder to make it compatible with skincare and cosmetic applications. It is packed with antioxidants and shows anti-aging properties as well. This coupled with its skin brightening and exfoliating properties makes it one of the best cosmetic ingredients in beauty care and skin care products. It decreases the trans epidermal loss of water from the surface of your skin and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time.
Dry Coffee Powder also proves to be effective to improve your skin tone and makes it more elastic and firm than ever. However, for that, you would have to use the products containing dry coffee powder regularly. Its exfoliating properties make it one of the most preferred ingredients in face scrubs, peel-off masks, face cleansers, etc. Also, it blends with other natural ingredients well and so you don’t have to worry about its use with other cosmetic ingredients.
Dry Coffee Powder Benefits
- Coffee Powder Scrub: Mix ½ tablespoon of this dry coffee powder with 2 Tablespoons of yogurt and massage it all over your face. Leave it aside for ten minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water to obtain clear, bright, and soft skin.
- Coffee Powder Exfoliation: Dry Coffee powder is one of the rare exfoliants that also helps your skin to be smooth and soft after every use. For using Coffee powder as a body scrub you can blend it with sugar and almond oil. Blend coffee powder with coconut oil and massage it gently on your lips to make them smoother, fuller, and softer than before.
- Coffee Powder for Acne Scars: Though it can be used for making your skin free from dirt, dullness, and other impurities, it might not be useful against acne and breakouts. However, it proves to be effective for restoring the natural firmness of your skin.
- Coffee Powder for Sun Tan: Dry Coffee powder safeguards your skin from harsh sunlight and UV rays. It can also be used for protecting your face from pollutants, dryness, cold winds, and other external factors.
- Improve Skin Elasticity: It boosts the production of collagen in your skin which enhances the elasticity and firmness of your skin. Therefore, your face looks more youthful and energetic after using dry coffee powder in your skincare routine.
How to Use Dry Coffee Powder?
Spread 1 Teaspoon of Dry Coffee powder on a slightly wet paper towel and place it over your eyes. Let it remain there for 20 minutes and then remove it. This will prove to be effective against the puffiness of your eyes. Always use a moisturizer after using the dry coffee powder as a face scrub or cleanser. Do not overuse it as it might cause irritation or redness of the skin. It is formulated only for external use.
Orange Peel Powder Uses & Details
Face gels, face masks, lotions, face scrubs, anti-aging products, skin brightening products, and other skincare and face care products contain dry coffee powder as one of the primary constituents.
- INCI Name: Coffea Arabica Seed Powder
- Raw Material Source: Dried Coffee Beans
- Manufacturing Process: Dried Coffee Beans are crushed and ground to obtain a fine powder. It is then filtered to remove any sharp particles or abrasives.
- Tested On Animals?: No
- GMO: GMOs are not present but it is not certified for it.
- Vegan: Vegans can use it as it does not contain any ingredients that are obtained from animals.
Note: Being a bit harsh on delicate and sensitive skin, one must undertake a patch test to confirm its compatibility with their skin. However, we provide a very fine powder of Coffee Seeds to make it less harsh while maintaining its natural exfoliating properties.