Straight hair will never go out of style. Many people like straight hair because it has classic, silky, and super-duper appeal. Especially if your hair is frequently frizzy and unmanageable. Over-styling your hair or opting for permanent straightening, on the other hand, may cause damage to your locks.
Hair straightening lotions produced at home may take a bit longer to work, but they will leave your hair feeling and looking great. We've prepared a list of homemade hair straightening creams that you can test at home in this blog.
Does Homemade Hair Straighten Cream Work?
Homemade hair straightening creams are the ideal alternative to chemical-based products because they contain vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K, as well as a variety of fatty acids like triglyceride acids, linoleic acid, and amino acids. These recipes have numerous advantages since they not only straighten your hair but also repair and moisturize it.
Split ends can be reduced by using these DIY hair straightening lotions regularly. The components in this formula deeply moisturize the hair strands, preventing split ends. The cream detangles hair, prevents frizz, and provides a lot of shine.
Homemade Hair Straightening Cream Vs Chemical Products
Using chemical-based solutions isn't all terrible because they provide a quick fix and are cost-effective, but they have several negatives in the long run. Hair straightening can make your hair dry and brittle, and chemically loaded products might create allergies in their users. Excessive usage of these items might cause dull hair and, in the worst-case situation, hair loss.
Over time, a homemade hair straightening lotion will preserve your hair from becoming dry, lifeless, and damaged. Ensures that your hair stays straight over time Hair straightening can be both inconvenient and time-consuming. A hair straightener will keep your hair straight for the entire week.
Homemade Hair Straightening Cream Recipes
Vitamins and fatty acids in homemade hair straightening cream produce attractive, lustrous hair by increasing keratin synthesis, while minerals and proteins in these recipes provide nourishment and hydration to your hair. Here are some of the recipes you should try.
Eggs & Olive Oil Hair Straightening Cream
Eggs, as you may know, are the richest source of protein and fatty acids, which aid in the creation of keratin in your system, which your hairs require to mend and develop, while olive oil adds a gorgeous sheen, moisturization, and manageability to your hair.
- Egg White - 1
- Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tablespoons
- 1 egg white, poured into a bowl, and fisked with a spoon
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil, mix until a smooth fluffy paste is obtained. Adjust the amount according to the length of your hair.
- From the roots to the tips, apply the solution to your hair.
- Allow 20-25 minutes for the mixture to rest on your hair.
- Use any organic shampoo to remove the combination.
- Apply a natural conditioner thereafter.
Banana, Curd & Coconut Oil Hair Straightening Cream
Curd is a natural source of triglycerides, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, iron, phosphorus, lactic acid, calcium, cholesterol, and sodium. Everything you'll need to straighten your hair from root to tip. Furthermore, the banana and olive oil moisturizes the hair, resulting in soft, silky, and lustrous manes after applying this miraculous cream.
- Ripe Banana - 2 Pieces
- Sour Curd - 2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil - 2 Tablespoons
- Honey - 2 Tablespoons
- Remove the banana’s skin and place it in a bowl.
- Mash them with a fork until there are no lumps left.
- Toss the mashed bananas with the curd, olive oil, and honey and stir thoroughly.
- Apply the concoction to your hair and leave it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water to finish.
- To add a final touch, use a moisturizer.
Hot Oil Treatment For Hair Straightening Cream
Castor oil is unlike any other ingredient when it comes to conditioning and repairing your hair. It keeps frizz at bay while also leaving your hair silky and nourished. This chemical gives luster and smoothness to your hair.
- Combine the oils in a small bowl and heat for a few seconds, until the mixture is slightly heated.
- Massage the oil into your hair and scalp.
- Pat your scalp for around 15 minutes once your hair is saturated with oil.
- Continue to apply the oil for another 30 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water and chemical-free shampoo to wash your hair.
Rice Flour And Egg Mask For Hair Straightening Cream
This pack's components work synergistically to remove accumulation and keep your hair feeling silky and perfectly clean. The pack feeds, cleans, and repairs damage to your hair, giving it a healthy, straight appearance.
- Egg White - 1
- Rice Flour - 5 tablespoons
- Fuller’s Earth - 1 cup
- Fresh Milk - ¼ cup
- 1 egg yolk, 5 tablespoons rice flour, 1 cup fuller's earth, and 1/4 cup milk, whisked together until smooth. Adjust the amount of milk to produce a medium-thick paste, and add more if necessary to your hairs.
- Apply the mask to your hair.
- Allow the mask to sit on your face for about 60 minutes.
- Use cool water and sulfate-free shampoo to rinse.
Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, & Aloe Vera Gel Hair Straightening Cream
Aloe vera contains enzymes that keep your hair silky and supple while also encouraging hair development. The substance hydrates and smooths out frizz and kinks by penetrating the hair shaft. Coconut oil is well known for its hydratase and protective properties.
- To begin, take 4 tablespoons of aloe vera gel from an aloe vera leaf.
- Combine 4 teaspoons argan oil, aloe vera gel, and 5 tablespoons coconut oil in a mixing bowl. To get a smooth solution, thoroughly combine all of the ingredients.
- Apply the solution to your hair, and if you have long hair, use more.
- Allow the solution to sit for 15-20 minutes before shampooing it off.
- To give your hair a nice shine and structure, apply conditioner at the end.
Coconut Milk, Honey, Corn flour, & Lemon juice Hair Straightening Cream
Coconut milk, which is rich in nourishing elements, can aid in the restoration of damaged or dry hair. It contains fatty acids, vitamin E, and a variety of other vitamins and minerals that aid to penetrate and moisturize the hair shaft. Gelatin, on the other hand, is fantastic for straightening hair.
- Coconut Milk - 2 tablespoons
- Pure Coconut oil - 2 tablespoons
- Honey Corn flour - 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Gelatin Powder - 1 tablespoon
- In a small bowl, pour 2 tablespoons of coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of honey cornflour, mix them to make a paste.
- Make a paste with 2 tablespoons pure coconut oil and 1 tablespoon gelatin powder in a separate basin.
- To form a smooth paste, combine both pastes in a single bowl with the help of 1 tablespoon lemon juice as a binder, making sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Allow 25 minutes for this combination to settle on your roots and hair.
- Wash it out with shampoo and finish with conditioner.
Honey, Almond Oil, & Aloe Vera Gel Hair Straightening Cream
Honey is a natural moisturizer that gives your hair a lustrous gloss, and aloe vera gel quickly penetrates the hair strands and keeps the scalp wet. Almond oil's moisturizing characteristics can assist in naturally straightening your hair, and it also contains vitamin E and amino acids, which improve the color and texture of your hair.
- Honey - 2 tablespoons
- Almond Oil - 2 tablespoons
- Aloe Vera - 1 tablespoon
- In a mixing dish, combine 2 teaspoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of almond oil, and 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel.
- Apply to the entire scalp as well as every hair strand from root to tip.
- Make sure you wear the mask for at least 1 hour.
- Using cold water and a light hair wash, remove the product.
What are you waiting for now that you learn how to organically straighten your hair at the comfort of your home using homemade hair straightening cream? You can say goodbye to frizzy hair and hello to straighter, softer, and healthier hair with these homemade hair straightening cream recipes. These treatments will help your hair regenerate while also protecting it from environmental damage.