Who wouldn't want to bathe in the decadent and luxurious ways of Cleopatra using goat milk? Did you know that a dab of goat milk on your skin makes it silky smooth? Making your goat milk body wash is easier than you would think. We have included a simple recipe for making your own goat milk body wash in this blog.
So why is goat milk so special? The pH of goat milk and human skin is the same. This makes it the perfect ingredient for even the most sensitive skin type. Goat milk is highly nutritious as a result, even for the most delicate skin.
Goat milk is a humectant in skincare products, which means it pulls moisture from the environment and helps the skin retain it. While we can't afford to be as extravagant with our pleasures, we may still benefit from goat milk's wonderful characteristics. Using goat milk body wash is a simple method to do this.
How to Make Goat Milk Body Wash at Home
If you've ever used goat milk soap, you're familiar with the thick, creamy lather. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple. Imagine that sensation being incorporated into a body wash that you can apply to your hands, feet, and face. You can make your own with this recipe! Goat milk is high in vitamins and fatty acids, which can help your skin maintain its youthful appearance and enhance texture.
Homemade Goat Milk Body Wash Ingredients
Making your goat milk body wash is simple and inexpensive, costing a fraction of what you'd pay at the store. We've included a very simple recipe to make your own goat milk body wash for your convenience. Read on to find out what you require to make this body wash.
- Goat Milk Powder - ¼ Cup
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - 1/3 Cup
- Golden Jojoba Oil - 1/3 Cup
- Raw Honey - 2 tbsp
- Lavender Essential Oil - 30 Drops
- Preservative - 30 Drops
Goat Milk Body Wash Recipe - Step by Step
This body wash contains ingredients that work together to soothe, cleanse, and hydrate the skin's deepest layers. Goat milk soap is an inexpensive and natural alternative to the significantly more expensive and abrasive skincare products on the market, offering a slew of advantages. Read on to find out the step wise instructions to prepare this body wash.
- Step 1: Combine the liquids. In a glass measuring cup or mixing dish, combine the cocamidopropyl betaine, golden jojoba oil, honey, and lavender essential oil. Stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until the honey has dissolved. When the honey is fully dissolved, the liquid will seem streaky and then hazy.
- Step 2: Goat milk powder should be dissolved next. Stir in the milk powder until the liquids and powder are thoroughly blended.
- Step 3: The body wash will appear lumpy at first, and it may take several hours for the milk powder to dissolve and produce a thick, creamy body wash.
- Step 4: Preserve. Stir in the preservative well to fully include the preservative into the body wash.
- Step 5: Store. Fill a shower bottle halfway with milk body wash.
How to Use DIY Goat Milk Body Wash?
- Wet your body with warm water first.
- Use your hands or a damp washcloth to apply the body cleanser.
- If you want to exfoliate your skin, use a loofah. Rub the product all over your body gently.
- Rinse well with warm water, ensuring that all product has been removed from the skin.
- After patting your body dry, apply a lotion, moisturiser, or body oil.
Goat milk is an age-old beauty secret used by our ancestors a lot. Body washes made with goat's milk have a delicate, silky texture that feels light on the skin and smooth. In addition, goat's milk is high in vitamins and minerals, which positively impact the skin. Using this DIY goat milk body wash will leave your skin feeling youthful and radiant. Experience a glow and texture like never before!