Honey Powder is made from pure, raw, and unadulterated honey. It comes in fine powdered form and looks similar to the cornflour.Honey powder is a natural humectant and is widely used in cosmetic applications due to its ability to lock-in moisture in your skin cells for a long time.It exhibits antiseptic properties along with strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Dry Honey powder used in many skincare products that are formulated to treat skin issues.Honey powder does not contain any chemicals and therefore, it is completely organic. You can use it without any worries as it is perfectly suitable for all skin types.It is rich in iron, potassium, selenium, magnesium, calcium, etc. that nourish your skin.
Moreover, it also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are important for maintaining the overall health and conditioning of your skin. Top-notch processes and safety standards are employed to provide the best results to our customers.
Honey Powder Benefits
Being a natural humectant it absorbs moisture from the surroundings and traps it in your skin cells. As a result, your skin remains hydrated, soft, and supple for a long time after the application of the products containing honey powder.
- Honey Powder for Acne: Its antibacterial properties can be used to defend your skin from acne and blemishes. It not only exfoliates your skin but heals it completely due to the compounds and enzymes that are present in it.
- Honey Powder Good for Skin: You can use it in face washes as it eliminates dead skin cells and dirt from your skin easily. It rejuvenates your skin and makes it appear younger by reducing the aging signs. Moreover, regular use of Honey powder in your skincare regimen will make your skin soft, smooth, and supple.
- Acts as Antioxidant: Some people also use it effectively to lighten the scars on their faces and the presence of antioxidants helps to repair your skin from damages. For that, you can mix this powder in olive or coconut oil and massage on the area where you see scars and damages.
- For Sunburn It is one of the best alternatives for healing sunburns and you can also blend it with Aloe Vera extract to obtain faster relief from the burning sensation.
- Reduce Wrinkles: It also adds a healthy glow to your face and reverses the aging signs seamlessly.
How to Use Honey Powder?
Add a couple of tablespoons of Honey powder when you intend to use it for skin care purposes. You can also add it directly to your lotions, creams, and other cosmetic products to enhance their moisturizing properties.
Honey Powder Uses & Details
Face packs, creams, moisturizers, lotions, and other skin care and cosmetic applications contain this powder.
- INCI Name: Honey Powder
- Raw Material Source: Honey
- Manufacturing Process Honey powder is made from the dehydration process in which raw honey is used. After that, it is processed and grounded to form a fine powder.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It doesn’t contain GMOs.
- Vegan: It may not be suitable for vegans as honey is a by-product of honey bees.
100% pure and natural Natural sweetener Honey powder can be used in seasoning, sprinkled over oatmeal or other hot or cold cereal. Honey powder is based on premium honey types as a carrier. Honey powder is a pure, free-flowing powder with a fine to coarse crystalline structure. Buy 100% pure Honey powder from Vedaoils.
Note: Though it is of food-grade quality, you should not use it for internal consumption as it is formulated for topical application only.