Hibiscus Essential Oil
Essential oil extracted from a flower, fruit, root, or any other part of a plant, tree, herb, or shrub. It may have other origins as well. Hibiscus Essential Oil is made from the Hibiscus plant's flowers. Hibiscus flowers have been used for their medicinal properties since ancient times. It contains vitamin A, vitamin C, amino acids, alpha-hydroxy acids, and powerful antioxidants that prove beneficial for both skin and hair. It can condition your hair and skin deeply.
Hibiscus Essential Oil also exhibits skin regenerating properties that can be used for maintaining the overall health of your skin. As it is a concentrated essential oil, you need to dilute it before applying it to your skin or hair. Hibiscus Oil used for treating a variety of skin and hair issues. Include this multi-purpose oil in your routine skin care and hair purposes. The presence of amino and alpha-hydroxy acids makes it mild enough to suit all skin and hair types.
We adhere to strict quality checks and incorporate the highest standards of purity, quality, and packaging to ensure that only the best quality Hibiscus Oil reaches you. Therefore, we assure you that you will find Hibiscus essential oil impressive and effective.
Features of Hibiscus Essential Oil
- Exfoliating - Pure Hibiscus essential oil acts as a gentle exfoliant for your skin. Therefore, you can use it to keep excess oil, dirt, pollution, and other impurities away from your skin.
- Skin-Regenerating - The skin regenerating properties allow Hibiscus oil to restore and repair damaged skin cells. As a result, your skin will become nice and youthful if you incorporate this oil into your daily skincare regime.
- Conditioning Properties - The conditioning properties of Hibiscus oil give a smooth texture and visible glow to your hair. For obtaining these benefits, you can add a few drops of this oil to your regular oil or shampoos.
- Suitable for Vegans - Organic Hibiscus Essential Oil does not contain any ingredients that are obtained from the animals or by-products of animals. Therefore, vegans can also use it for skin care and hair care purposes.
- Natural – It does not contain any synthetic chemicals or preservatives. It is also free of artificial colors and fragrances. Therefore, it is safe for your health and skin.
Uses of Hibiscus Essential Oil
- For Hair Growth – You can infuse this oil in your regular oils and shampoos as it promotes hair growth. Get visible improvement in your hair's thickness and length after incorporating it into your hair care routine.
- Fighting Skin Aging – Natural Hibiscus oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C and it also contains oleic and linoleic fatty acids. All these ingredients stop the aging of your skin by reducing aging symptoms like fine lines, wrinkles, and skin sagging.
- Looking Younger – Regular application of this oil on your face boosts collagen production and makes your skin tighter, fresher, and younger. As a result, your face becomes youthful and perfect after using it.
- Grey Hair – If you have grey hair strands then you can massage your hair regularly with a diluted form of this oil. It not only darkens your grey hair but also prevents the other hair from turning grey.
- Brightening Skin – Organic Hibiscus essential oil contains citric acid and malic acid that not only exfoliate your skin but also improve its complexion. Therefore, you can notice a visible bright tone to your skin after applying this oil to your face.
Benefits of Hibiscus Essential Oil
- Treats Hair Issues – Natural Hibiscus Essential Oil used to treat a variety of skin issues like split ends, dandruff, dryness, hair fall, etc. Therefore, it proves to be an all-around ingredient when you add it to your shampoos, oils, and conditioners.
- Acne Treatment – The presence of Vitamin C helps to lighten the scars left by acne marks. It also minimizes the blemishes and restores the natural appearance of your skin.
- Moisturizing – It moisturizes your skin and maintains its elasticity. You can blend it in your face creams and moisturizers and apply it every night before going to bed for faster results.
- Treats Dandruff – A hair mask made by blending Aloe Vera Gel and Hibiscus Oil proves to be an excellent hair mask to reduce your hair dandruff. It also provides relief from scalp irritation.
- Suits all Skin Types – Hibiscus essential oil is formulated with natural ingredients. As a result, it suits all skin types and does not have any side effects.
Pure Hibiscus Essential Oil Online at Low Prices on VedaOils
If you search for Premium Grade and Natural Hibiscus Essential Oil or any other essential oils in bulk quantity from VedaOils. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of best Hibiscus Essential Oil in India and other essential oils. We export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We offer attractive discounts on online bulk orders of Hibiscus Essential Oil. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc. enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favourite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing oils. Therefore, our essential oils can be incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
Hibiscus Essential Oil Specifications
- INCI Name: Hibiscus Flower Extract
- COA : No
- Botanical Name : Hibiscus Sabdariffa
- CAS# : 84775-96-2
- F.E.M.A # : 2051
- Country of Origin - India
- Solubility : Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohols and oils
- Specific Gravity : 0.98000 - 0.96000 @ 25°C
- Optical Rotation : +5 to +15 @ 20°C
- Refractive Index : 1.45000 - 1.49000 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 179° F
- Major Constituents : Hibiscus Flower & Leaf Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Shelf Life : 2 years
- Blends with : Ylang Ylang, Geranium, and Lavender essential oils
- Form : Liquid
- Origin or Part Used : Leaves and flowers
- Color & Odor : Colorless to pale yellow in color and mild floral odor
Hibiscus Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: How to use Hibiscus essential oil?
Ans: As it is concentrated oil, you need to dilute it before applying it directly to the skin. You can also undertake a patch test on your elbow to check whether it suits your skin or not. The recommended usage level can vary from 0.25% to 2%.
Q2: How is Hibiscus essential oil extracted?
Ans: Leaves and flowers of the Hibiscus plant are subjected to a process called steam distillation to obtain this oil.
Q3: Which oils blend perfectly with Hibiscus essential oil?
Q4: Is organic Hibiscus oil good for your skin?
Ans: Yes, It contains vitamin A, C, AHAs, and many other nutrients that are beneficial for your skin.
Q5: What does Hibiscus pure essential oil smell like?
Ans: It has a mild floral aroma that has a calming effect on the mind.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.