Our skin goes through a lot while we are busy playing, working, and engaging in different activities. Like your body, your skin, too needs nourishment to stay healthy and glowing.
Therefore, we often try to find the products and ingredients we should use to nourish our skin. Homemade body oil for glowing skin. Lets Know more about Homemade Body oils.
Why Use DIY Body Oils For Skin?
DIY Body oils feed the skin with nutrients and vitamins essential for maintaining health and hygiene. They moisturise the skin and prepare it to face external factors like sunlight, cold winds, dust, dirt, and other pollutants. You may also use them to minimise the imperfections of your skin.
Its Easy to Homemade body oil for your glowing skin, which can be a blend of body oils or body oils with other natural ingredients. Today, we will look at some DIY body oil for glowing skin recipes that will rejuvenate your skin and make you look and feel younger!
How Does Body Oil Work?
Body oils penetrate deep into your skin cells and naturally flush out toxins, and they also nourish the skin cells that are dry and mature. Working on the texture and tone of your skin makes you look more beautiful than ever!
Benefits of Homemade Body Oils
Before diving into the DIY body oil for glowing skin recipes, we must know the benefits that the body oils provide to our skin. These are some benefits of including body oils in your skincare recipes:
1. Natural: Homemade body oils are natural, don't contain any artificial ingredients, and are chemical-free and safe for your skin. Moreover, they contain all the nutrients your skin needs to stay youthful and healthy.
2. Get Absorbed Quickly: You can incorporate lightweight oils so that they get absorbed in your skin cells quickly. Also, these body oils prove non-greasy; therefore, they are practical and valuable for those with oily or combination skin.
3. Nourish Dry Skin: Your skin needs proper nutrition to stay away from dryness. Opting for homemade body oil for glowing skin recipes prevents your skin from becoming dried and rough. They give a smooth complexion and even tone to your skin.
4. Glowing Skin: Skin becomes glowing only if it receives all the nourishment. Body oils contain antioxidants that nourish your skin and protect them from free radicals, and they also boost collagen production and add a glowing appearance to the skin.
5. Soothing: Dry and scalp skin often leads to mild to severe irritations. The anti-inflammatory properties of body oils soothe your skin and provide much-needed relief from discomfort. Also, they make your skin soft and healthy naturally.
How To Make DIY Body Oils For Glowing Skin
To make a DIY body oil for glowing skin, you need some ingredients like essential oils, carrier oils, etc. These ingredients should be completely organic and free from chemicals and artificial preservatives. For your understanding, we share some homemade body oil for glowing skin recipes you can try at home!
1. All Weather Body Oil for Glowing Skin
In this recipe, we use multiple oils that miraculously enhance your complexion when blended together. You can also add some other ingredients to this recipe if you wish. To know more about this recipe, look at the sections below.
- Grapeseed Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Jojoba Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Avocado oil - 2 tbsp.
- Lavender Essential Oil - 5 drops
- Vitamin E Oil (optional) - 2 drops
- Dried Lavender Buds (optional) - 1 to 2
Recipe & Use Of DIY Body Oil
Mix equal parts of the Jojoba, Avocado, and Grapeseed Oil. Add crushed lavender buds if available. Now add Lavender Essential Oil and transfer the Oil to the glass bottle fixed with a dropper.
Top the bottle with vitamin E oil and shake well before every use. Take some oil from the bottle and apply liberally over your body parts. For quick results, use it at least twice a week.
2. Eucalyptus Body Oil for Vibrant Skin
This homemade body oil for glowing skin recipe has everything that is required to give a vibrant feel and appeal to your skin. It contains the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of Eucalyptus Oil that will prep up your skin for the rest of the day.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 20 Drops
- Golden Jojoba Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Sweet Almond Oil - ½ cup
- Balsam fir essential Oil - 8 drops
- Lemongrass or Bergamot Essential Oil - 8 drops
Recipe & Use Of Body Oil
Mix all the ingredients in a large glass bowl. Wash your body clean and dry it with a clean towel.
Apply liberal quantities of the body oil and let the body soak it completely. You should wash your body again after only a few hours.
3. Moisturizing Body Oil
Regular wear and tear often make your skin dull and dry. To rejuvenate and revamp your skin's moisture content, you can use DIY body oil for glowing skin recipes using these ingredients.
- Almond Oil - ½ cup
- Rosehip Oil - ⅛ cup
- Lavender Essential Oil - 20 drops
- Bergamot Essential Oil - 10 drops
- Geranium Essential Oil - 10 drops
- Frankincense Essential Oil - 5 drops
- Rose Essential Oil - 2 drops
Recipe & Use Of Body Oil
Take a glass bottle and add all the essential oils one by one. Top them with the other oils we have provided in the list of ingredients. Shake the bottle nicely before every application.
Wash your body nicely with a body wash. Take some oil on your palm and massage it nicely all over your body.
We hope that you liked our DIY body oil for glowing skin recipes. For more recipes, stay glued to our website. You can get all the required carriers and essential oils from the official website of VedaOils. It is because you will find only natural and pure oils that are ideal for homemade body oil for glowing skin recipes here.