Do you know about exotic African Oil, whose demand in the luxury beauty sector has increased dramatically over the past ten years, costing nearly USD 20 million? It's Marula Oil, and the beauty industry loves it for a good reason. What advantages does Marula Oil have? Regardless of age or skin type, it's recognized for improving skin health and appearance.
Marula oil can treat brittle nails, treat acne, prevent stretch marks, battle the appearance of premature aging, minimize spots and scars, and promote healthy hair. Read on to know more!
Why Use Marula Oil?
Marula oil has Several Advantages. It would be Difficult to come up with anything that it can't Accomplish, from Rejuvenating Skin to avoiding Premature Aging to Minimizing Blemishes, Scars, and Age Spots to giving Skin Complete Hydration.
The Oil works wonderfully on Hair, Beards, Cuticles, and Small Burns when applied to the skin and joints. It can also reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation. It is a Powerhouse for Skin Health because it contains Antioxidants, Amino Acids, and Vital Fatty Acids.
Benefits Of Marula Oil For Face
Now that you have a basic idea about what Marula Oil can do for your skin let’s delve a little bit deeper. Next, we will look at the detailed benefits of Marula Oil for the Skin. Keep reading!
- Fights Acne: Marula oil's ability to hydrate oily skin without leaving a greasy behind may aid in treating various forms of acne. Additionally, it has antibacterial qualities. As a result, it might effectively combat the bacteria that cause pimples and blackheads.
- Fights Aging: Marula oil has the innate capacity to combat various aging symptoms. It aids in both preventing and healing the harm brought on by aging skin. Your skin's suppleness is preserved by marula oil because it blocks the functioning of enzymes that cause aging. As a result, it could aid in the battle against aging symptoms, including wrinkles, dryness, and dullness.
- Makes Skin Supple: Even in the places where the skin is thickest, Marula Oil can penetrate deeply. With regular use, the fatty acids and polyphenols in it increase your skin's suppleness. As a result, it could make your skin smoother by increasing its firmness.
- Protects Against Environmental Damage: Your skin can be protected by marula oil against the harmful effects of environmental factors, including pollution, chilly winds, and harsh sun rays. It is said to help the skin's natural regeneration process to repair the damage as you sleep. It also strengthens the skin from the inside out with nourishing and hydrating elements.
- Prevent Stretch Marks: As was already discussed, marula oil contains advantageous ingredients that maintain the skin's suppleness and elasticity. Applying it twice a day can help prevent stretch marks and hyperpigmentation, which many women frequently get. Even though research is still going on in this aspect, the results have been promising.
Homemade DIY Recipes Of Marula Oil For Face
Marula Oil, a mild, Non-Comedogenic Oil with Anti-Microbial Qualities, is said to Soothe Acne-Prone Skin, Lessen Scarring from Previous Pimples, and Decrease Subsequent Blemishes. Its very Moisturizing Properties are believed to stop the Skin from Losing Moisture and Soften, Nourish, and Protect the Skin, Revitalizing and Rejuvenating the Complexion.
Recipe 1: Homemade Eczema Cream
- Organic Marula Oil - ½ Cup
- Organic Raw Cocoa Butter - ½ Cup
- Honey - 1 Tablespoon
- Lavender Essential Oil - 30 Drops
Steps To Make Homemade Eczema Cream
Step 1: In the bottom half of your Double Boiler, Pot, or Pan, Add Water to a Depth of about 4 cm.
Step 2: Turn the heat up to melt and mix the Cocoa Butter and Coconut Oil in the top portion of your Double Boiler, Jar, or Pot.
Step 3: Add in the Honey and start Stirring again then add the Lavender Essential Oil. Let the Mixture Cool a bit, but ensure it is still Liquid.
Step 4: Then Stir it with your mixer for a few minutes until it foams up and turns into Lotion and Transfer it to a Jar.
Step 5: To keep the Lotion smooth if you live in a Chilly Environment, Store it at Room Temperature. If you live in Warmer Climates, Store it in the Refrigerator.
Step 6: Once or Twice a Day, Apply it to the Afflicted Skin, then Wash your hands Afterward. Keep it out of your Eyes Range.
Note: Did you know that store-bought eczema creams do more harm than good to your skin? Why not create your eczema cream? Vitamin E and other skin-loving vitamins and minerals are abundant in the components in the following recipe. They are also highly soothing and hydrating and have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory qualities.
Recipe 2: DIY Face Serum
- Organic Marula Oil - 2 Teaspoon
- Organic Jojoba Oil - 2 Teaspoon
- Organic Pomegranate Seed Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Vitamin E Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Organic Frankincense Essential Oil - 6 Drops
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil - 6 Drops
Steps To Make DIY Face Serum
Step 1: Take a Glass Bottle and Mix all the Ingredients Well Together.
Step 2: Shake Vigorously Before Each Use.
Step 3: Put a Few Drops of the Serum onto the Palms of your Hands to Use.
Step 4: Apply Serum to your Face after Rubbing your Hands Together.
Step 5: Massage the Skin Gently.
It just takes three minutes to prepare this DIY serum, and it is a fantastic solution for regular or combo skin. It works as a hydrating moisturizer and may be used both morning and evening.
To assist produce that radiant complexion, this face serum also contains the essential oils of lavender and frankincense.
Recipe 3: Jojoba Marula Face Massage Blend
- Jojoba Oil - ½ Tablespoon
- Marula Oil - 6 Drops
Steps To Make Jojoba Marula Face Massage Blend
Step 1: Pour 1/2 Teaspoon of Jojoba Carrier Oil into a Small Bowl or the Palm of your Hand.
Step 2: Add 6 Drops of Marula Carrier Oil to create an Oil Cleanser that is Perfect for Acne-Prone Skin.
Step 3: Massage this Mixture of Two Light Oils into the Face and Neck for Several Minutes to Break Down any Oils that may be Stuck inside the Pores and Produce Congestion.
Step 4: Additionally, Improving Circulation is the Massage Action.
Step 5: After that, Place a Small, Clean Towel Flat on the Face for a Few Minutes After Soaking it in Warm Water and Wringing it Dry.
Step 6: Use the Cloth to Wipe the Oil off once it has Cooled Gently.
Step 7: The Remainder can Either be removed with Lukewarm Water or Left On.
Improved Skin look and Moisture are among Marula Oil's top advantages. Most skin types can benefit from it, especially Dry and Combination Skin. It could also aid in Reducing Scars, Stretch Marks, and Scarring because of its High Fatty Acid and Antioxidant Content. If you’re wondering where to buy Marula Oil, then Veda Oils has covered you with the Best Quality of Marula Oil!