Aromatherapy makes extensive use of cinnamon bark essential oil. It has a warm, sweet scent and is well-known for its pleasant perfume. The cinnamon tree's bark or leaves are used to make the oil. Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits has a long and fascinating history; in fact, many people believe it to be one of the oldest essential oils in human history.
Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits was highly esteemed by ancient Egyptians, and Chinese and Ayurvedic medical practitioners in Asia have employed it for hundreds of years to treat anything from depression to obesity. Cinnamon has brought relief to humans for generations.
What is Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil ?
Cinnamon essential oil comes from the Laurus cinnamomum plant, which belongs to the Lauraceae botanical family. Cinnamon plants are native to regions of South Asia, but they are now farmed across Asia and distributed around the world in the form of cinnamon essential oil or cinnamon spice. Today, over 100 kinds of cinnamon are said to be produced across the world, although Ceylon cinnamon and Chinese cinnamon are by far the most common.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Benefits
The aroma of cinnamon perfectly encapsulates the essence of fall. On a chilly day, who doesn't like a steaming chai latte with some cinnamon? The fall season is also an excellent time to consider the advantages of cinnamon essential oil and what it can do for your skin, hair, and overall well-being. Read on to find out more about these benefits.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Acne: Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits in treating acne. Cinnamon bark essential oil, which is high in antifungal, antibacterial, and antioxidant qualities, can successfully combat germs that cause skin problems. It improves blood flow to the afflicted region and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Allergy: Cinnamon is a popular essential oil due to its numerous advantages. Due to its capacity to relax and decrease inflammation, it can help you feel better throughout allergy season. Cinnamon essential oil reduces allergic irritation and mucous cell expansion.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Acne Scars: Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits in removing blemishes and acne scars. Cinnamon, which is high in antioxidants, heals the skin and aids in the efficient removal of scars and blemishes. Since cinnamon is very potent, one should always dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut oil.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Dandruff: Cinnamon bark essential oil is efficient cure for yeast that causes dandruff. Chemical components found in cinnamon bark essential oil have antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial effects. These battle fungal and bacterial diseases on your scalp, keeping it healthy. A healthy scalp successfully keeps dandruff at bay.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Hair Growth: Cinnamon bark essential stimulates scalp and improve blood circulation. Hair development requires proper blood circulation to scalp and hair follicles. cinnamon bark essential oil is high in antioxidants, which assist to fight free radicals, reduce inflammation, and protect skin from sun. Cinnamon's many beneficial qualities maintain healthy hair and scalp.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Joint Pain: Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits for reliving joint pain as it soothes muscle pain. cinnamon bark oil is well recognised for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects, which make it beneficial to arthritis patients and relieves joint pain.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Oral Health: Cinnamon is antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic, making it an effective cleaner for many oral health needs, including sore throat alleviation! cinnamon bark essential oil also has one of the strongest antibacterial qualities, which helps to defend against the microorganisms that cause tooth decay.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Skin Whitening: Constant stress causes skin to lose its radiance, making it seem dull and lifeless. Cinnamon bark oil contains anti-inflammatory qualities that help to reduce skin discoloration and redness. On the skin, it produces a calming effect. Simultaneously, it heals the skin, giving it a more even tone.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Wrinkle: We all know that as we get older, our skin begins to break down collagen. This results in the emergence of blemishes and wrinkles, among other indicators of ageing. Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits in increasing body's collagen production. This will help us maintain the health of our skin for a longer length of time. The emergence of fine lines and wrinkles is slowed as a result of this.
- Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil for Fungal Infection: Cinnamon essential oil can be used to treat toenail fungus and has the power to inhibit drug-resistant yeast infections. To cure toenail fungus and other disorders like Athlete's foot, cinnamon leaf oil or cinnamon bark essential oil diluted in water can be utilised. cinnamon bark essential oil is an excellent Candida treatment since it is a completely natural cure.
How to Use Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil?
Here are some tips to learn how to use cinnamon bark essential oil:
- Cinnamon essential oil can be used physically, taken orally, and used in aromatherapy.
- Topically - Dilute it in a 1:1 ratio with a carrier oil (such as coconut oil) and apply it to your skin.
- Orally - Dilute the oil with a drop of water but do not consume it.
- In aromatherapy, inhale it or use a diffuser to distribute it throughout your home.
DIYs for Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Benefits
Read on to find out about the cinnamon bark essential oil benefits DIY recipes in detail.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Hair Mask
A blend of cinnamon bark essential oil, pure coconut oil, and honey has been known to perform wonders for hair, preventing hair loss and encouraging hair growth. For a good hair day, use the recipe listed below.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon bark essential oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 7-8 drops coconut oil
Method: Add 2 tbsp cinnamon essential oil, a spoon of honey, and a few drops of pure coconut oil in a dish. Combine all of the ingredients well.
How to apply: Apply this mask to your scalp and give it a good massage. Allow 15 minutes for the mask to sit on your hair. Finally, wash it off with a sulfate-free shampoo of excellent quality.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Hair Serum
Natural DIY hair serum cinnamon bark essential oil benefits for hair as its star ingredient coupled with some other essential oils will soothe and nourish your scalp, grow your hair, and prevent hair loss.
- 2.75 oz Jojoba oil
- 4 ounces of your favourite carrier oil (we recommend sweet almond oil)
- 10 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- 5 drops each of rosemary, lavender, and tea tree oil
Method: The essential oils should be added first, followed by the carrier oils. It's fine if the measurements aren't accurate. If you're using a label, clean the outside of the spritz bottle with alcohol before applying it, or wash it with soap and water to remove any oil.
How to apply: Spritz some of the serum on your hair whenever you feel like they are looking dull and lifeless. This serum will give an instant shine to your locks.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Face Pack
This DIY face pack contains cinnamon bark essential oil and honey. Cinnamon bark oil anti-inflammatory properties, along with honey's antimicrobial properties, make this combo ideal for acne treatment.
- 1 tbsp cinnamon bark essential oil
- 3 tbsp honey
Method: Combine 1 tablespoon cinnamon powder with 2-3 tablespoons honey to make a paste.
How to apply: This mixture should be applied to the face to hide acne and pimples. After 10 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Face Toner
This DIY toner recipe will clean, rejuvenate, and balance your skin without drying it out. Only a few easy, healthy ingredients and a few minutes of your time are required.
- 12 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 10 drops vitamin e oil
- 2 teaspoons rose water (optional)
- Top off with witch hazel - about 3 tablespoons
Method: Add cinnamon bark essential oil, vitamin E, and rose water to a 4-ounce fine mist spray bottle. Finish it off with three teaspoons of witch hazel.
How to apply: Cleanse your skin with your preferred cleanser. Using a fine mist spray bottle, spritz toner over the face, or pour a tiny quantity on a cotton pad and apply onto face in a circular motion.
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil Face Scrub
You can use this cinnamon bark essential oil benefits as face scrub if your skin is really dry. It hydrates the skin on your face by increasing blood flow to the area.
- A glass jar
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3/4 cup of coconut oil
- 10 – 15 drops cinnamon bark essential oil
- Cinnamon Sticks
Method: In a mixing dish, combine the sugars and cinnamon. Whisk together to integrate. In a small bowl, combine coconut oil and the cinnamon essential oil. Combine all ingredients in another mixing bowl.
How to apply: Gently massage the scrub into your skin in a circular manner for roughly five to 10 seconds. Do not stretch or tug your skin during application. When using a face scrub, don't scrape too hard. Since the scrub might irritate the eyes, use caution while applying it to your face. Gently wash off with warm water.
Cinnamon bark essential oil benefits and used in aromatherapy, topical applications, and orally as well. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties make it beneficial for stress relief, ulcer relief, heart health, and various skin and hair benefits. Introducing cinnamon essential oil into your daily beauty regime can do wonders for you.
You May Also Like:
- Homemade keratin Treatment for Smooth & Shiny Hair
- Natural Homemade Lip Scrub for Dark Lips- Exfoliates & Hydrates
- Top 7 Homemade Hair Removal Cream Recipes- Quick & Easy
- Natural Homemade Hair Straightening Cream- Smooth & Shiny Hair
- Virgin Coconut Oil Benefits for Hair - Treats Dandruff, Dry Scalp & Damage