Fruit powders have always been used in the food industry but recently, even cosmetic industries have started using them due to their enormous benefits. Apple powder is one such powder that is made from ripe, fresh, and juicy apples.It comes in powdered form and has crimson color.
Natural Apple Powder has a sweet, fruity, and inviting aroma and can certainly make your cosmetic applications more desirable. Though available in powdered form, it is slightly grainy as well and can be used to add more texture to your creams and lotions. Only organically grown apples and used for making apple powder and no chemicals or preservatives are added in it.Therefore, it is suitable for regular use.
We have incorporated the highest safety and quality standards to deliver the best quality dry apple powder to our customers. It is soluble in water and is rich in vitamin C and carbohydrates. As it is rich in vitamin C, it also contains enough antioxidants to make it highly useful for the overall well-being and health of your skin.
Dry Apple Powder Benefits
Apple powder is rich in zinc, sodium, potassium, magnesium, and other nutrients which are vital for the health of our skin. It is rich in alpha-hydroxy acids which rejuvenate the skin and improve its overall texture.
- Improves Elasticity of Skin: Due to its moisturizing properties, it is ideal for dry and sensitive skin. It improves the elasticity of your skin and makes you feel younger. Therefore, it can be used as one of the key ingredients in anti-aging products as well.
- Good Antioxidants in Apple Powder: The presence of phenols and antioxidants make it capable of neutralizing the free radicals that can damage your skin. It also possesses excellent conditioning properties which make it ideal to be used in hair care formulations as well.
- Used in Various Cosmetic Products: Regular use of apple powder in your skincare regime can make your skin soft and supple. It works as a natural skin toner and can be directly added to your lotions, creams, and moisturizers.
- Apple Powder Good for Skin: It works perfectly for removing acne, dark spots, blemishes, and scars from your face. This natural powder brightens the skin naturally and also proves to be effective in treating puffy eyes.
How to Use Apple Powder?
It is to be added when the emulsions are in water-phase and the use level should not exceed 5%.
Organic Apple Powder Uses & Specifications
The AHAs also provide it mild exfoliating properties and make it suitable to be used in face scrubs, body scrubs, face masks, etc.
- INCI Name: Pyrus Malus
- Raw Material Source: Apples
- Manufacturing Process: Apples are first broken into pieces and then they are dehydrated completely. After that, they are crushed and processed to produce a fine powder.
- Tested On Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free
- Vegan: Vegans can use apple powder as it does not contain any components that are derived from animals.
Apples are considered to be amongst the top 10 healthiest foods and for good reason. They contain magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc. They contain magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc. Buy 100% pure and natural apple powder from vedaoils.
Note: Though it is of food-grade quality, it is meant for external use only, and therefore, you must avoid taking it internally.