Made from the Indigo plants, our Indigo powder is organic and free from artificial colors and preservatives. It is completely natural and is mostly used for hair dying purposes. It can also be mixed with Henna powder to give a darker tint to your hair. Natural indigo powder has been used since ancient times to hide the grey hair since it has a pigment of deep blue color that darkens your hair naturally.
It also improves the strength of your hair and gives it more volume and thickness naturally. Therefore, it is widely used in many hair care formulations. It comes in a powdered form of green color and exhibits a herbal fragrance.
Indigo is also cultivated on a large scale in farms as it proves to be useful for fabric dying purposes. A different procedure is followed to make Indigo dyes as it comprises the use of other ingredients and processes. However, we provide only organic high-quality and pure Indigo powder that does not contain any other ingredients.
Indigo Herbal Powder Benefits
Used primarily for hair dying purposes you can also combine the Indigo powder with Mehendi (Henna Powder) to obtain darker shades of brown. It also protects your hair from the damage caused due to pollution and extreme sunlight.
- Indigo Powder Hair Mask: You can also make a Hair mask with indigo powder to condition your hair and scalp. It imparts a bouncy texture to your hair and promotes healthy hair growth as well.
- Pure & Organic Indigo Powder: This herbal powder does not contain any chemicals like ammonia and metallic ingredients, it is safe for regular use. As it is a plant-based powder, it does not penetrate your hair follicles and just coats their outer surface with the pigment. Therefore, you need not worry about dying your hair permanently after using it for hair dying purposes.
- Indigo Powder with Coffee: You can also mix indigo powder with coffee and other natural hair dyes to experiments with different hues. You can just massage with indigo powder on your hair and scalp nicely and just sit in the bathroom after running a tap of hot water to let it mix with the steam. This enables the pigment to form nicely and you can keep massaging your hair with your fingertips once in a while to let the pigment cover all the sections of your hair perfectly.
- Organic & Affordable: It is natural, pure, organic, and does not contain any chemicals or preservatives. As a result, it is completely safe to use. We are offering 1 kilograms pack of Indigo powder online at economical prices.
How to Use Indigo Powder?
Mix with other natural hair dyes and an appropriate quantity of water for using it to dye hair. Do not let it touch your eyes while applying it on your hair strands and rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes accidentally.
Organic Indigo Powder Uses & Specifications
It is used in hair oils, hair dyes, beard coloring products, etc.
- INCI Name: Indigofera Tinctoria
- Raw Material Source: Indigo plant leaves
- Manufacturing Process: The leaves of Indigo plants are immersed in little water and soaked overnight after which you can see the color of the water turning blue. The leaves are then dried until they become crisp and then they are ground finely to obtain the powdered form.
- CAS Number: 482-89-3
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: GMO-free but does not contain a certificate for it.
- Vegan: Even vegans may use it as it does not contain any animal-derived components.
An excellent, all-natural hair colorant that imparts a rich black color when used with Henna. Made from Organic Indigo plants, the Vedaoils Indigo powder. Pure and Herbal Indigo is a Natural Dye used to color your Hair and Beard. Buy Natural Indigo Powder Online From Vedaoils at Best Price.
Note: Indigo herbal powder is only formulated for topical applications and therefore, you cannot use it for internal use.