Neem powder is a pure herbal powder that is organic and chemical-free. It is made from the dried leaves of the Neem tree which has been used in India due to its medicinal properties for centuries.It comes in a powdered form of pastel green color and has a mild herbal aroma. This herbal powder exhibits antiseptic properties and can also be used to treat fungal infections due to its anti fungal properties.
Many people use Neem powder for treating their head lice and dandruff. It is also used for the treatment of skin issues due to its anti-inflammatory properties. You can also add it in your herbal face packs to improve their effectiveness.
Neem Leaves Powder Benefits
Due to its soothing properties, you can use it to treat rashes, skin irritation, and allergies. It can also be used to cure nappy rashes that babies suffer from due to wearing wet and unclean nappies.
- Neem Powder for Hair Dandruff: Neem leaf powder conditions your hair follicles naturally and improves its texture to give it a smooth and glossy finish. Therefore, you can add this powder to your shampoos and conditioners.
- Neem Powder for Itchy Scalp: If you are suffering from dandruff or itchy scalp then you can make a paste by mixing this powder with water and massage it on your hair and scalp. After that, you can wash your hair and hair after 20 minutes and you will notice an instant relief from both scalp irritation and dandruff.
- Effective Skin Cleanser:You can also add neem powder in salt scrubs that are formulated for treating dry and chapped skin. It also proves to be an effective skin cleanser especially if it is soiled after working in mud or fields.
- Neem Powder Face Pack:You may also add neem powder to cosmetic clay to make a herbal DIY face pack that resolves issues like acne, sun spots, dryness, etc.
How to Use Neem Leaves Powder?
Do not use more than 10% of this powder when you intend to use it for facial care purposes. Do not store this powder in metal containers as it might react with the metallic substances.
Neem Leaf Powder Uses & Details
You may use neem powder in creams, face packs, lotions, moisturizers, and other skin treatment applications. It can also be added to shampoos and conditioners.
- INCI Name: Azadirachta Indica
- Raw Material Source: Neem leaves (dried)
- Manufacturing Process: Dried Neem leaves are crushed and finely ground to obtain the Neem powder. Then it is further processed and filtered to remove any impurities that might be present in it.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free but does not carry a certificate for that.
- Vegan: Vegans can also use this herbal powder as it does not comprise animal-derived ingredients.
100 % Natural Neem Leaf Powder to be a miracle for skin and scalp. Neem has anti- fungal and anti- bacterial properties, and rich in Vitamin C. Neem Leaf Powder is sourced from the finest quality, hand picked organic neem leaves from around India. Buy 100% pure Neem Powder from Vedaoils.
Note:Neem leaves powder is formulated only for external applications and therefore we do not recommend it for internal consumption. Also, people who are suffering from skin allergy and ailments should consult a doctor before using this powder.