It is a 100% pure and natural Henna Powder that is free from chemicals and added fragrances, preservatives, and artificial colors. Mehendi powder is made from the leaves of Henna and is known for its natural coloring properties.Henna powder is mostly used to dye hair and in products that are meant for coloring hair. However, it also possesses powerful anti-inflammatory properties which make it ideal for treating skin dry, inflamed, and chapped skin.
Henna Powder is available in a fine powdered form and has a light greenish-brown color. Its typical fragrance can refresh your mood but sometimes this fragrance can be too overpowering as well. It is also known as Mehendi powder in common Indian households and is used for external purposes only. Keep it away from the reach of kids and pets. You can add it directly to your skin conditioners and shampoos but remember that it will color your hair as well.
Heena Powder Benefits
Henna powder can be used to reduce dandruff and it also reduces issues like itching and irritation of the scalp. Also, it can be used to strengthen your hair as it conditions your hair naturally and improves the overall health of your hair follicles by strengthening their roots.
- You can use it as a natural coloring or dying agent for your hair. You can also combine it with indigo powder for long-lasting and better results.
- Henna powder can be used to thicken your hair as it promotes quick hair growth. Therefore, it proves to be an effective ingredient in hair care products as well.
- Since it does not contain any artificial and synthetic additives, it does not damage your hair in any way even if you use it regularly. Moreover, the highest standards of purity, quality, and safety are employed to ensure that the best quality product reaches your doorstep.
How to Use Heena Powder?
Combine this powder with water and other ingredients and mix it thoroughly until it turns into a fine paste. Leave the mixture aside for 10 to 15 minutes and then apply it over your hair nicely and keep it as it is for a few minutes. After that, wash your hair with cool water and herbal shampoo.
Henna Powder Uses & Details
It is used in hair care applications like conditioners, shampoos, and hair coloring products.
- INCI Name: Lawsonia Inermis
- Raw Material Source: Henna leaves
- Manufacturing process: It is made from fresh leaves of henna and ground into a fine powder.
- Tested on animals? : No
- GMO: NA
- Vegan: Henna herbal powder can be used by vegans as it does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals.
Our fresh organic henna powder is triple sifted, dyes red burgundy tones, covers grey hairs and creates gorgeous henna body art designs, helps in growth of the hair and reduces dandruff. Buy 100% pure Henna Powder from Vedaoils.
Note: People who do not intend to color their hair can avoid adding it to their hair care products. Pregnant women and people suffering from skin allergies need to consult a doctor before using this powder.