Papaya Powder is made from the ripe and juicy Papayas (Carica Papaya) and is used widely in skincare formulations as it is completely natural and free from chemicals. It is rich in Vitamin A which imparts a radiant glow to your skin and it is also rich in Vitamin C which is known for its skin protection properties.
Raw Papaya powder is only formulated for external applications and cannot be used for internal consumption. Its aroma is similar to the fragrance of fresh and ripe papayas. It is available in powdered form and is of orange color.
Papaya fruit extract powder is known for its ability to fight various skin issues and only the highest quality and purity standards are used to provide the best quality product to our customers. It is totally skin-friendly and therefore, can be used daily.
Papaya Powder Benefits
Papaya powder acts as an oil regulator by controlling the sebum production and therefore, proves to be useful for those who have oily skin. It also exhibits mild exfoliating properties especially on those parts where the skin is dry.
- Regular use of green Papaya powder through cosmetic and skin care applications gives a radiant glow to your face. It can be incorporated through face masks, face packs, and face washes to obtain a bright, soft, and rejuvenated skin.
- It hydrates your skin and brightens it naturally. Moreover, it slows down and stops the aging process of your skin and provides relief from dark spots and pigmentation.
- It can also be used to protect your skin and hair from the harmful radiation (UV rays) and pollution damage. Also, it possesses anti-inflammatory properties which make it an ideal cosmetic ingredient in products that are used to treat dry and inflamed skin.
- Papaya fruit powder neutralizes the free radicals and proves to be useful for reducing the oxidative stress of your skin.
How to Use Papaya Juice Powder?
The recommended level of usage should not exceed 5% which means that the concentration of this powder should not exceed 0.5% of the final product. It is used to enhance the nutritional properties of the cosmetic formulations but cannot be used for scenting them.
Papaya Fruit Powder Uses & Details
- INCI Name: Carica Papaya
- Raw Material Source: Papaya fruit
- Manufacturing process: The fresh fruits are first cleaned thoroughly and then they are crushed to smaller pieces. After that, the seeds and the skin of the fruit are eliminated and the fruit extract is obtained which is then spray-dried to get the final product. After that, the powder is sieved on multiple occasions to obtain finer particles.
- Tested On Animals: No
- GMO: GMO-free but not certified for it.
- Vegan: Vegans can also use it because it is free from animal-based ingredients.
Carrier is added to the concentrated juice then the juice is spray dried to get papaya fruit powder. Papaya powder contains essential vital nutrients (potassium and magnesium) and enzymes to promote digestive health. Buy 100% pure Papaya raw powder from Vedaoils.
Note: This powder is only formulated for external applications and cannot be used for internal consumption.