Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot Essential Oil is extracted from the seeds of the Bergamot Orange tree which is predominately found in Southeast Asia. It is known for its spicy and citrusy fragrance that has a soothing effect on your mind and body. It is primarily used in personal care products such as colognes, perfumes, toiletries, etc. You can also see it as one of the key ingredients used in cosmetic and skin care applications.
Bergamot Essential Oil is a powerful and concentrated solution. It would help if you diluted it with a carrier oil before applying it to your skin. You may also use Bergamot Essential Oil for aromatherapy massage due to its therapeutic properties. Please do not use it excessively for the skin as it may cause photosensitivity. While incorporating Bergamot oil in your skincare regime, you should wear sunscreens while going out in the sun.
Though Bergamot essential oil is used as a flavor in food items and drinks, It has only been formulated for external purposes. For prolonged use, you must store it in a moisture-free and cold place away from direct sunlight. You may also refrigerate it to maintain its effectiveness. However, do not heat it to its original state if it freezes at lower temperatures. Keep it outside the refrigerator and let it get less viscous naturally at room temperature.
Organic Bergamot essential oil exhibits analgesic good for treating cysts, pimples, and blackheads. It also has the ability to cleanse your skin deeply to eliminate dirt and toxins. As a result, you can add it directly to your face cleansers and scrubs. Many hair care products also contain it as one of the primary ingredients. Therefore, this is essential oil truly effective and can be utilized for various purposes.
Features of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Antibacterial - Bergamot Oil possesses anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that make this oil effective against a variety of skin issues and infections. You may add a couple of drops of this oil directly to your creams, moisturizers, and lotions to make them more effective.
- Soothes Scalp - Bergamot Oil soothes scalp irritation quickly and leaves a refreshing scent behind. You may also add it directly to your shampoos.
- Aromatherapy - Its ability to curb fatigue and anxiety makes it an ideal ingredient in aromatherapy. You can inhale the vapors of this oil directly after diluting it with water, or you can diffuse Bergamot oil in a diffuser after blending it with water.
- Soothes Pain - The anti-inflammatory properties of natural bergamot essential oil can soothe pains associated with skin irritation and muscles effectively. It also proves to be useful for treating joint pains.
- Amazing Scent - The perfect blend of citrus and floral notes give a refreshing and rejuvenating aroma to bergamot oil. Therefore, you can use it for making DIY colognes and perfumes as well.
Uses of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Relaxing Muscles - The antispasmodic properties of Bergamot oil give it an ability to relax strained and tensed muscles. Therefore, it proves to be an excellent massage oil.
- Treating Congestion - Organic Bergamot essential oil proves to be an effective natural decongestant. As a result, you can use it to decongest nasal passages by applying it to your chest, nose, and neck areas.
- Preventing Skin Issues - As it eliminates bacteria, you can use Bergamot Essential Oil to keep a variety of skin issues at bay. These skin issues include acne, ringworm, psoriasis, etc.
- Purifying Skin - Purifying and cleansing abilities of Bergamot oil can be used to cleanse your skin to eliminate unwanted oils, dirt, and other toxins. You can also make a natural DIY face cleanser by blending it with a suitable carrier oil.
- Enjoying a Relaxing Bath - Pour a couple of drops of Bergamot Oil in a bathtub filled with hot water to enjoy a relaxing session of the bath. It will also alleviate your joint and muscle pains to some extent.
- Making DIY Products - Many people use Bergamot Essential Oil for making homemade candles and room fresheners due to its amazing fragrance. You may even make DIY body oils, face scrubs, etc., from this essential oil.
Benefits of Bergamot Essential Oil
- Insect Repellent - Bergamot essential oil is a natural insect repellent that can be used to protect yourself and your family from unwanted bugs, flies, and mosquitoes. You may also carry this oil with you while traveling to keep away from fleas, moths, and other insects.
- Sunburn Treatment - If you are suffering from skin rashes or sunburns, then you can apply a diluted version of this oil to your skin. It will soothe your skin and provide instant relief.
- Skin-friendly - Organic Bergamot essential oil is good for your skin and suits most skin types. It balances the oil content of your skin and protects you from various skin issues and infections.
- Unclogs Skin Pores - It unclogs skin pores to eliminate unwanted oils and toxins from your skin. It also moisturizes your skin and can be used for making DIY skincare formulas.
- Natural Sedative - The natural sedative properties of this essential oil enables you to use it for getting sound sleep at night. Bergamot oil also soothes scalp skin and promotes hair growth.
Buy 100% Pure Bergamot Essential Oil Online on VedaOils
VedaOils is one of the leading Wholesale suppliers, manufacturer, and exporter of Bergamot Essential Oil and other Essential Oil in India. We offer the purest forms of essential oils to our customers. No chemicals, additives, or fillers are added to them. They also do not contain any artificial colors, preservatives, and fragrances. Therefore, they prove to be ideal for daily use. Though entirely natural, you should dilute Bergamot Essential Oil before using it for topical application as it is highly concentrated.
We employ numerous tests and quality checks to ensure that only premium-quality and cedarwood essential Oil reaches you. The highest quality and packaging standards are employed to deliver desirable results on usage. Also, our portal uses a secure payment gateway to safeguard your transactions. Buy Bergamot Oil from VedaOils online according to requirements at the best competitive prices in the market. You can order Bergamot Essential Oil for your daily purposes such as dark circles, skin lightening, hair growth, arthritis, digestion, and better oral health. Check out cedarwood oil price per Kg, and even you can purchase this essential oil in bulk quantity.
We also export our high-quality Bergamot Essential Oil to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity. We assure you that you will not regret choosing us! We also deliver the products throughout the world using our logistic partners DHL, FedEx Blue Dart, India Post, etc. Do not miss this excellent opportunity to buy chemical-free, fresh, and multi-purpose Bergamot from VedaOils.
Bergamot Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Citrus Bergamia
- Major Constituents : Bergamot Seed Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and oils.
- Consistency : Thin
- Strength of Aroma : Medium
- Aromatic Scent : Bergamot Essential Oil has a spicy-sweet characteristic scent
- Shelf Life : 4 years
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Yellow or green in color & it exhibits a sweet citrusy odor.
- Blends with : Patchouli, Lavender, and Lime essential oils.
- Specific Gravity : 0.863 - 0.873 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : +20 to +40
- Refractive Index : 1.458- 1.468 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 55° C
- Origin or Part Used : Seeds
- CAS# : 8007-75-8
- F.E.M.A # : 2153
Bergamot Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend perfectly with Bergamot Essential Oil?
Q2: Can I take this oil internally?
Ans: No, this oil is made for external use only.
Q3: Can I use Bergamot oil for making soap?
Ans: Yes, it is used for soapmaking due to its refreshing scent and skin nourishing properties.
Q4: Which is the main constituent of this essential oi?
Ans: Limonene is the major constituent (35%) of Bergamot essential oil.
Q5: How to store Bergamot essential oil?
Ans: Store it in a cool place (at or below 24-degree Celsius). Also, ensure that the place is moisture-free and do not expose the bottle under direct sunlight.
Q6: Can I Use bergamot oil for high blood pressure?
Ans: This oil may lower cholestrol level and heart rate.
Q7: Is Bergamot oil safe for dogs and cats?
Ans: No, Do not use this oil on pets.
Q8: Where to buy bergamot oil in bulk?
Ans: Bergamot oil is used to treat depression, stress, tension, fear, hysteria, and infection. It can also heal acne and loss of appetite and has general therapeutic properties. Vedaoils is the leading manufacture, supplier, and exporter of top-quality Bergamot Essential Oil.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here, and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.