Lime Essential Oil
Lime Essential Oil is extracted from steam distillation of dried peels. It treats skin infection, prevents viral infections, it cures toothaches, and strengthens the grip of the gums, it is anti-allergic, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, it also prevents aging symptoms.
- Lime Essential Oil is made by the steam distillation process. Dried peels of lime fruit are used for this process.
- Aroma – It has a slightly tangy, fresh, and fruity aroma that can uplift your mood and senses.
- Applications – Lime essential oil is mostly used to heal toothaches and it also makes your gums strong. Moreover, it is also used to treat viral infections.
- Properties – It possesses anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-allergic properties. Therefore, it is used to cure wounds and cuts.
- Other benefits – This essential oil slows down the aging effects on your skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.