Organic Thyme Essential Oil
Extracted from the leaves of a shrub called Thyme via a process called steam distillation, the Organic Thyme Essential Oil is known for its strong and spicy aroma. Most people know Thyme as a seasoning agent that is used to improve the taste of various food items. However, Thyme oil is filled with nutritional benefits that can be used to make your skin healthy.
Used in aromatherapy as it keeps the atmosphere pleasant and germ-free when diffused. As it is a highly concentrated oil, you must combine it with a carrier oil before massaging it on your skin. Apart from skincare, You can also use Thyme Essential oil for hair growth and other hair care purposes. Antibacterial and Antifungal properties of Thyme Essential Oil can be used to treat skin infections.
Organic Thyme Essential Oil is also used to relieve some respiratory issues and ailments. You can add it to your cosmetic and hair care applications to infuse nutritional elements in them. As a result, it proves to be a multi-purpose essential oil.
Features of Organic Thyme Essential Oil
- Antispasmodic - The antispasmodic properties of this oil reduces symptoms of cold and cough. It can also be used to heal issues of the respiratory tract to some extent.
- Anti-inflammatory - Thyme oil exhibits anti-inflammatory properties. As a result, you can apply it to the areas that are affected due to infection or irritation to soothe them.
- Skin-friendly - It is skin-friendly as it does not contain any additional fillers or additives. It is also free from artificial colors and synthetic fragrances.
- Rejuvenating - The rejuvenating properties of this oil can be used to treat skin and scalp issues. It makes your skin soft, silky, and smooth as before.
- Antimicrobial - The antimicrobial properties of thyme oil can be used to enhance the shelf life of your skincare and cosmetic products. It also improves the effectiveness of these products.
- Spicy aroma - The spicy and dark fragrance of thyme essential oil is used for making perfumes as well. In perfumery, it is usually used as a middle note.
Uses of Organic Thyme Essential Oil
- Insect Repelling Properties - It is an effective insect repellent especially when it comes to repelling mosquitoes. You can apply a mixture of thyme and coconut oil to your body to keep insects away from you.
- For Faster Healing of Wounds - Thyme essential oil prevents further spreading and stops the wounds from getting septic. Its anti-inflammatory properties will soothe the inflammation or pain as well.
- Preventing Hair Loss - Hair loss can be prevented by massaging your hair and scalp regularly with a combination of thyme essential oil and suitable carrier oil. It not only makes hair follicles stronger but also stimulates the growth of new hair.
- For Soothing Yeast Infection - The yeasts that irritate sensitive body areas such as underarms can be eliminated with the help of Thyme oil due to its powerful antifungal properties.
- Treating Infections - As Thyme oil is antibacterial, the infections caused due to bacteria can be treated. Therefore, it is used as an ingredient in many ointments and balms.
- Energize the Mind - If you are feeling lethargic or moody, then you can refresh your mind by diffusing this oil. It also promotes mental peace and alertness when diffused or inhaled.
Benefits of Organic Thyme Essential Oil
- Cleansing - It has a cleansing effect on your skin. Therefore, it can be applied to eliminate oil, dirt, dust, and other impurities from your skin pores.
- Deodorizing - The deodorizing properties of this oil can be used to reduce the foul smell of your rooms or cars. Pour some drops of this oil on a cotton pad or ball, leave it aside, and blend with the air molecules automatically to replace the bad odor with a fresh scent.
- Make DIY Products - Thyme oil proves to be an important ingredient if you want to make DIY natural perfumes, deodorants, bath oils, etc. You can also use it to make scented candles and incense sticks.
- Gets Quickly Absorbed - Due to the thin consistency of this oil, it gets absorbed in your skin cells immediately. Moreover, it also enhances your skin’s ability to retain moisture.
- Making Beauty Products - Beauty care products like face masks, face scrubs, etc., can be easily made with thyme essential oil. You can also add it directly to your lotions and face scrubs to improve their cleansing and nourishing properties.
- Treats Acne - By killing the bacteria that cause acne and pimples, it prevents their formation. It also clears black spots and the scars left by acne.
Buy 100% Pure Organic Thyme Essential Oil Online on VedaOils
If you are in search of Natural & Best Quality Organic Thyme Essential Oil or any other Essential Oil & Carrier Oils in bulk, then VedaOils is the best place to shop Online. VedaOils is one of the leading wholesale suppliers, manufacturers, and exporters of high-quality organic thyme essential oil and other essential oils in India. We export our high-quality essential oils to the US, Canada, UK, Australia, and many other countries. Our products follow the highest standards when it comes to quality and purity.
We do not use any harsh chemicals, pesticides, or fillers while producing Pure Thyme Essential Oil. Our essential oils can be incorporated into your daily skincare and haircare routine. Though skin-friendly and safe, you must dilute the essential oils with a compatible carrier oil as it is fully concentrated.
We offer attractive discounts on online bulk orders of organic thyme essential oil. Apart from that, a secure payment gateway is provided to ensure the safety of your transactions. The best packaging standards and collaboration with top logistic companies like DHL, India Post, BlueDart, etc., enable us to provide undamaged and effective essential oils to our customers. Buy your favorite essential oil today, and we assure you that you will be able to reap many benefits from it!
Organic Thyme Essential Oil Specifications
- Botanical Name : Thymus Vulgaris
- Major Constituents : Thyme Leaf Extract
- Extraction or Processing Method : Steam Distillation
- Country of Origin : India
- Solubility : It is soluble in alcohol and some oils.
- Consistency : Thin
- Strength of Aroma : Medium
- Shelf Life : 3 years
- Form : Liquid
- Color & Odor : Colorless to pale yellow & it has a floral and spicy odor.
- Blends with : Rosemary, Bergamot, Oregano, and Lavender essential oils
- Note : Middle
- Specific Gravity : 0.872 - 0.895 @ 20°C
- Optical Rotation : -20 to 0
- Refractive Index : 1.468 - 1.488 @ 20°C
- Flash Point : 60° C
- Origin or Part Used : Leaves
- CAS# : 8007-46-3
- F.E.M.A # : 3064
Organic Thyme Essential Oil- FAQs
Q1: Which oils blend well with Thyme essential oil?
Q2: Is Thyme essential oil good for skin?
Ans: Yes. , because it cleanses it and keeps it away from insects and infections.
Q3: Is this organic essential oil healthy for hair?
Ans: Yes, Thyme oil is healthy for hair as it reduces scalp irritation and promotes rapid growth of hair.
Q4: Is Thyme Oil edible?
Ans: No, this version of Thyme essential oil is formulated for topical application only.
Q5: Is Organic Thyme essential oil safe for dogs?
Ans: No, it is not safe for animals.
Q6: Does Thyme Oil contain thymol?
Ans: Yes, it contains an isometric compound called Thymol.
- It is meant only for external use.
- Do a patch skin test before applying it to your skin.
- Dilute it before topical application.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Pregnant women should consult a doctor before using it.
All the details mentioned in the above statements are carefully monitored and evaluated. VedaOils manufactures essential oils for external use only. We do not formulate them to heal, cure, prevent, or detect any ailment or disease. VedaOils does not validate the 100% accuracy of any of the information that is published here. We do not claim anything here and citations are meant only for reference purposes. For more details, you can read the 'DISCLAIMER' of our website.