Lemon face pack is known for its skin-lightening and rejuvenating properties. Rich in vitamin C, the powerful antioxidants of lemon can be a remedy to many of your skin issues. However, have you ever tried to make a lemon face pack at home?
Don’t worry if you have not, as we will provide some simple and effective DIY face pack recipes infused with lemon essential oil and other ingredients. These face packs will prove to be an ideal inclusion in your face care routines. Let’s start by knowing the benefits of the lemon face pack first.
Benefits of Lemon Face Pack For Glowing Skin
Lemon essential oil can provide a flawless face to you by working on the aging symptoms and imperfections. Here are the top benefits of using a lemon face pack:
- Fights Ageing Symptoms: As you grow older, wrinkles, dark spots, and fine lines appear on your face. To tackle these issues, you can include a lemon face pack in your daily face care routine. The powerful antioxidants present in lemon oil ensure that your skin remains supple, soft, and free from aging symptoms.
- Anti-Acne Effects: Acne can make your face look ugly and uneven. To tackle acne, you can use a lemon face pack as it contains antibacterial properties that are required for preventing acne. In addition, it makes your skin free from bacteria and other toxins that might cause acne. Moreover, it also treats the unevenness of skin tone.
- Removes Excess Oil: Lemon face packs can be an excellent remedy for those struggling with oily skin. Lemon essential oil eliminates the excess oil from your skin pores and keeps your skin healthy. Moreover, it also controls sebum production and ensures that your skin does not produce extra oil anytime soon.
- Blackhead Removal: There are many blackhead removal creams available in the market. However, none of them possess the blackhead removing properties as a lemon face pack does. As a result, you will observe a noticeable improvement in your skin after applying it to your face a few times.
- Makes Skin Supple & Smooth: The daily routine and outdoor activities make your skin rough and dry. The vitamins and minerals in lemon essential oil ensure that your skin becomes soft and smooth. Lemon oil also supports skin regeneration and ensures that your skin remains fresh and rejuvenated.
3 DIY Lemon Face Pack Recipes For Glowing Skin
Now that we have learned the nimbu face pack benefits, it is time to know how exactly the DIY lemon face packs can be made. We have shortlisted these three recipes for you that provide all-round nutrition and benefits to your skin:
Recipe 1: Multani Mitti and Lemon Essential Oil Face Pack
When Lemon Oil is mixed with Multani Mitti, your skin becomes soft, smooth, and fresh. It also enhances the natural complexion of your skin and diminishes the imperfections gradually.
- Multani Mitti Or Fuller’s Earth - 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon Essential Oil - 1 Tbsp.
- Sweet Almond Oil - 2 Tbsp.
- Yogurt - 1 Tbsp.
- Honey (Optional) - 1 Tsp.
Step 1: Take a large face bowl and add all the ingredients one by one.
Step 2: Now, use a spoon and mix them well. Store this face pack in a dry and cold place to enhance its durability.
Recipe 2: Turmeric and Lemon Essential Oil Face Pack
Turmeric also possesses skin-lightening properties. Moreover, it is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent. Therefore, when mixed with lemon oil, it proves to be ideal for treating acne and several other skin issues.
- Turmeric Powder - 2 Tsp.
- Lemon Essential Oil - 4 Tsp.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 2 Tbsp.
- Yoghurt - 1 Tbsp.
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients in a large glass bowl.
Step 2: Blend the ingredients with a spoon until they form a homogenous mixture. Store in a cold and dry place for longer use.
Recipe 3: Raw Honey and Lemon Essential Oil Face Pack
Honey nourishes your skin and works on its texture as well. When mixed with lemon oil, it reduces skin inflammation and hydrates the skin naturally.
- Honey - 1 Tbsp.
- Lemon Essential Oil - 1 Tbsp.
- Virgin Olive Oil - 2 Tbsp.
Step 1: Dilute the lemon oil by mixing it with olive oil. Now, add honey to the mixture.
Step 2: Mix the ingredients well until it forms a smooth and consistent mixture.
How To Apply Lemon Face Pack
Once you prepare any DIY lemon face pack recipe at home, you should learn how to apply it to your face. So it is because the right way of application will maximize the benefits and provide the intended results in a quick time.
Step 1: Wash your face with lukewarm water. Pat it dry with a clean towel.
Step 2: While your face is still most, take some face pack on your palms. Apply some of it on your fingers evenly on your skin. Use circular motions and massage the face pack gently all over your face and neck.
Step 3: Keep the face pack for at least 15 minutes before rinsing your face with lukewarm water again.
We hope that you liked our DIY lemon face pack recipes. For getting the lemon essential oil and other ingredients mentioned in these recipes, you can visit the official website of VedaOils.
Here you will find pure, chemical-free, and natural ingredients that are prepared by following high-quality standards of production and testing. Get the organic ingredients from this portal and explore the benefits of lemon essential oil with your friends and family members.