Not only is applying coconut oil to your skin an all-natural approach to avoid many of the hazardous compounds found on store shelves, but it's also a cost-effective way to take care of your body. Along with its low molecular mass and the way it binds with proteins, coconut oil can permeate your skin deeper than most other products.
Coconut oil body cleanser is an effective method to cleanse and moisturize your skin at the same time. It's also comprised of fantastic and natural ingredients. When you make your items, you know exactly what's in them, and this recipe is simple to follow.
How To Make Coconut Body Wash at Home
Before making coconut body wash at home, let us know about the ingredients that a coconut body wash requires and the properties of these ingredients.
Coconut Body Wash Ingredient List:
Every ingredient in this recipe boosts the effects of your homemade coconut body wash by delivering nutrition, hydration, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal characteristics. But, first, let's have a look at the necessary ingredients.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - ¼ Cup
- Vitamin E Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil - 10-12 Drops
- Raw Honey - ¼ Cup
- Lavender Fragrance Oil - 10-15 Drops
- Liquid Castile Soap - ½ Cup
Know About Ingredients For Coconut Body Wash
It's always useful to know which ingredients contribute to which benefits in a recipe; this will help you innovate for future creations. For example, all of the ingredients in this recipe help moisturize your skin, allowing it to seem soft and supple.
- Virgin Coconut Oil: For millennia, people have understood that virgin coconut oil is just as good as mineral oils for hydrating skin. Furthermore, the antibacterial characteristics of this oil, which are a result of the presence of fatty acids, make it especially good for your skin.
- Vitamin E Oil: Skin damage caused by UV rays and excessive exposure to smoking, dust, and other pollutants can be reversed using Vitamin E Oil. When Tocopheryl Acetate Oil is combined with vitamin C-rich substances, it is even more efficient at lightening dark spots.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil: Natural Eucalyptus Essential Oil contains powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from dangerous pollutants and free radicals. By adding Eucalyptus oil to your body wash mix, you can restore your skin's natural hydration and suppleness while making your skin look smooth. In addition, it revitalizes and rejuvenates your skin.
- Raw Honey: Honey Powder eliminates dead skin cells and grime from your skin, making it a natural skin cleanser. As a result, honey is commonly used in face scrubs, soaps, bath bombs, and other skin-cleansing treatments; thus, it is required in your recipe.
- Lavender Fragrance Oil: The relaxing and magnificent perfume of Lavender Fragrance Oil comes from the lovely-smelling Lavender flowers. The scent of lavender oil has undertones of fresh cedar and woody nuances, giving your body wash recipe a natural touch.
- Liquid Castile Soap: Without using any chemical-based foaming ingredients, pure liquid castle soap will give your body wash enough suds. This body wash should always be made with unscented castile soap base or vegetable soap. It is non-toxic and mild. It will hydrate your skin and can help you get rid of acne.
Homemade DIY Coconut Body Wash - Step By Step
Making this homemade coconut body wash is simple; you have to combine and shake the ingredients together. This flexible body wash can keep your skin silky smooth for up to 6 months. First, let's look at a simple and straightforward homemade DIY coconut body cleanser recipe.
Step 1: In a double boiler, melt 1/4 cup virgin coconut oil by heating it indirectly.
Step 2: Then add 1 teaspoon vitamin E oil, 1/4 cup raw honey, and 10–15 drops of Lavender fragrance oil or any other fragrance oil you choose.
Step 3: Stir well, then gradually add 1/2 cup liquid castile soap, stirring gently.
Step 4: Finally, carefully blend in 10-12 drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil to the mixture.
Step 5: Pour the mixture into a glass or plastic bottle to use on a regular basis.
Step 6: To acquire soft and beautiful skin, shake well before each use and use it on a regular basis.
Step 7: For best effects, use it at least four times per week.
Step 8: It can be kept for 6 months in a cold, dry place.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you're still unsure, we've put together a list of frequently asked questions that will help you understand how, where, and why you should use this homemade coconut body wash recipe for your skin.
Q: Can I use this body wash on babies?
A: Yes, homemade products are gentler on your baby's skin and hair than store-bought products. In addition, this mixture is antibacterial and hydrates and nourishes the skin.
Q: Is coconut body wash good for your skin?
A: The antibacterial properties of medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil are effective to protect you from harmful germs. Bacteria and fungus cause many sorts of skin illnesses, including acne, abscesses, cellulitis, and athlete's ankle; therefore, this is crucial for skin health.
Q: Is coconut oil a good body wash?
A: Castile soap is a terrific, natural bath or shower soap, but your skin sometimes needs something with a little more hydrating power, especially during the dry season. Adding coconut oil to your body wash will help it retain moisture.
So, that you've already seen the method, what are you waiting for? Enjoy the natural moisturizing qualities of coconut in every bath. Consider that, contrary to conventional body washes, this coconut body wash will not foam because the ingredients that make foam are harmful to our health.
For improved results, add a dash of sea salt or vegetable glycerin to the homemade coconut body wash. Try different mixtures of ingredients, fragrance oil, essential oils, and liquid castile soap to make this DIY coconut oil body wash.