Are you suffering from dry skin and looking for home treatments to help you get smooth, supple skin? Walnuts can be used to care for your skin. Walnut powder is high in vitamins, minerals, proteins, and antioxidants, all of which are good for your skin. Although walnuts are modest in size, they are packed with various advantages that can help renew and nourish your skin in the healthiest way possible.
For soft skin, you can manufacture your walnut scrub at home. It also aids in the replenishment of dead skin cells, the fight against free radicals, the exfoliation of dead skin, and the treatment of pigmentation. So if you want your skin to be soft and supple, try this recipe for a homemade walnut face scrub.
How to Make Walnut Face Scrub at Home
Combine walnut powder, baking soda, and kaolin clay in a jar. Combine thoroughly. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture, and it should be finely powdered. If the quantity of walnuts is less than the amount of kaolin clay, the scrub will not affect your face. Finally, add the fragrance oil and use water to mix everything. To use, gently massage it all over your face in a circular motion, then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Homemade Walnut Scrub Ingredients
Walnut powder is a popular choice for most individuals in skin care because it is high in vitamins, essential elements, and anti-aging properties. The ingredients for this excellent walnut skin scrub are listed below.
- Walnut Powder - 100 grams
- Baking Soda - 200 grams
- Kaolin Clay - 30 grams
- Lavender Fragrance Oil - 2 ml
DIY Walnut Scrub Ingredients Benefit
Walnut powder exfoliates the skin and aids in the prevention of early indications of aging and the removal of dark circles, and the rejuvenation of damaged skin. Aside from all of these advantages, the components in this recipe will keep your face hydrated, bright, and acne-free. This gives your skin a more youthful appearance when you use it regularly. Let's take a look at their skin advantages.
- Walnut Powder: Walnut powder is one of the best ingredients for the skin since it is extremely high in Omega 3, which increases the skin's radiance. They are a common element in scrubs that make the skin appear plump and smooth after removing toxins and impurities. Walnuts also aid in retaining moisture in the skin, preventing it from drying out.
- Baking Soda: Apart from keeping the skin bright and lovely, baking soda performs many other things. It exfoliates dead skin cells, unclogs pores, prevents bacterial infections, and eliminates blemishes, all of which contribute to skin whitening.
- Kaolin Clay: Clay face masks containing kaolin are thought to have various advantages, including the prevention of acne, the management of dry skin, and the absorption of excess oil or sebum. Kaolin clay powder is also considered the mildest and gentlest clay used in skincare.
- Lavender Fragrance Oil: The skin can benefit from lavender fragrance oil in various ways. It naturally decreases inflammation discomfort and cleanses the skin's surface. The oil is distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia and promotes relaxation while treating anxiety, fungal infections, and allergies. It also has a pleasant perfume.
DIY Walnut Scrub for Oily Skin - Step by Step
This easy-to-make walnut scrub is perfect for those who want to look their best in the smallest amount of time. It's popular since it's created with only a few ingredients, it's suitable for all skin types, it's soft on the skin, and, most importantly, it's quick and simple to make, so let's get started.
- Step 1: Add 200 grams of baking soda to a big jar. Disintegrate any clumps with your hands. Add 100 grams of walnut powder to the baking soda and 30 grams of kaolin clay.
- Step 2: Break up the remaining clusters with your hands as you mix in all ingredients.
- Step 3: Add the 2 ml of lavender fragrance oil and thoroughly mix it in with your fingertips. Make sure the mixture is free of clumps of fragrance oil.
- Step 4: Fill bail jars halfway with scrub. To use, take a small bit of the scrub and rub it between your palms. To make a paste, add a little water to the scrub.
- Step 5: Use a gentle circular motion to apply the scrub on moist skin. Apply moisturizer as usual after rinsing with lukewarm water.
Are you looking for a way to keep your skin looking young and fair? If that's the case, you'll love this homemade walnut face scrub. Walnut powder is a natural exfoliant with skin-lightening qualities in addition to removing dead skin cells. Baking soda and kaolin clay, on the other hand, will give your skin a healthy glow without robbing it of moisture. This DIY face scrub is highly effective and claims to keep your skin nourished and moisturized throughout the year.