Walnut Powder is made from the dried shells and hull of walnuts and is mostly used for exfoliating the skin. It is mostly used in skin cleansing products but can also be used in skincare products due to its nutritional benefits.
Walnut Shell Powder exhibits antimicrobial properties and proves to be effective in reducing fungal and bacterial infections. You can also use walnut powder to bring more texture and hardness to the cosmetic formulas.
It is used for removing impurities from the skin, it is gentle enough to be used for all skin types. It can be blended with other natural ingredients and essential oils to improve its overall benefits for your skin. Walnut flour is rich in minerals and amino acids.
Walnut Shell Powder Benefits
You can use walnut powder to prepare DIY Face Scrubs, face masks, peeling gels, and other products that are used for exfoliating the skin. It is a premium grade powder that consists of fine particles that range from 0.10 to 0.31 micrometers in size.
- Skin Friendly Walnut Shell Powder: It can be easily stored for prolonged use due to its excellent durability. When you use this powder to cleanse your skin it eliminates the impurities but does not scrape out the natural oils that are essential for maintaining the overall health of your skin.
- Consistency & Texture: It gives a natural glow to your skin and removes the layer of dead skin cells to give it a youthful and flawless appearance. Due to its smooth consistency and texture, it can also be used in cosmetic products like foundations, mascaras, etc.
- Preservative Free: Walnut Powder does not contain any chemicals or fillers. No preservatives, artificial colors, and fragrances are used while making it. Therefore, it is safe for regular use. This skin-friendly powder is non-toxic and proves to be biodegradable as well.
- Easily Blends: It blends with cationic, anionic, and nonionic surfactants and therefore, can be used in a variety of cosmetic formulations.
How to Use Walnut Powder?
The chemical composition of this product need not be changed while adding it in the formulas. The concentration level should vary between 1 and 50%.
Walnut Shell Powder Uses & Details
You can use this herbal powder in body scrubs, lotions, peeling creams, shower gels, and other skin care and cosmetic applications.
- INCI Name: Juglans Regia (Walnut)
- Raw Material Source: Walnuts
- Manufacturing Process: The walnut shells are nicely ground into a fine particle and filtered to remove any abrasive particles. The obtained powder still consists of gritty particles but they will not damage your skin in any way.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It does not contain GMOs but it is not certified for that.
- Vegan:Since it does not contain any ingredients that are derived from animals, it can be used by vegans as well.
Note: People who have sensitive skin must be careful enough while massaging the mixture that contains this powder.