Everyone wants pink, pouty lips, but those chemical-laden lip balms don't last long. It shatters your heart. You've tried everything that claims to make your lips pinker and fuller in a week or less. Lip balms, cleanses, tints, and everything else! You tried your hand at practically everything available in the market.
However, you felt extremely heartbroken when you saw the vast list of toxic chemical ingredients that went into that small little stick. You desire pink lips but don't want to use cosmetics full of chemicals. This post will show you how!
Homemade Lip Balm with Beetroot Benefits
The benefits of using this beetroot lip balm daily are as follows:
- The lip balm contains beetroot liquid extract, which helps to brighten dark lips, but you must use it daily to notice the effects.
- Beetroot liquid extract also hydrates and smoothens the lips.
- Regular application of this beetroot lip balm reduces lip chapping.
- Beetroot liquid extract increases the colour of the lips and gives them a natural pink tint.
- It makes the lips extremely shiny and attractive!
Homemade Lip Balm from Beetroot Recipe
Beetroot is at the heart of this lip DIY lip balm recipe. Of course, we Indians have always eaten beets. But beetroot has so much potential that no Indian lady is ignorant of it. This miracle vegetable, high in iron, can help you combat anemia, improve your immune system, increase your stamina, prevent cancer, and promote detoxification. It also has a rich pink hue, which piques our curiosity.
Homemade Lip Balm Beetroot Ingredients
This beetroot lip balm, produced with fresh beetroot liquid extract, is incredible and rivals any store-bought lip balm.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - 3 tbsp
- White Beeswax - 2 tbsp
- Golden Jojoba Oil - 1 tbsp
- Beetroot Liquid Extract - 1 tbsp
- Vitamin E - 2 Soft Gels
- Medical Syringe - 1 Piece
- Chapstick - 10 Jars
DIY Homemade Beetroot Lip Balm - Steps Wise
Step 1: Melt the virgin coconut oil and white beeswax in a small nonstick pan on the stovetop over low heat.
Step 2: Stir in golden jojoba oil, beetroot extract, and Vitamin E.
Step 3: Fill each chapstick container with around one teaspoon (5ml) of the melted liquid using your medical syringe while the skillet is still on the burner. (You must maintain the pan on the stovetop because the melted liquid will soon cool and solidify if it is removed.)
Step 4: To prevent the colour from settling on the bottom of the pan, continue to stir the ingredients in the pan.
Step 5: Once the lip balms have hardened, add a few more drops of the melted liquid to each chapstick tube until they are filled. Again, take your time to ensure that your lip balm tops are attractive and well-rounded.
Step 6: Allow your lip balms to cool fully before adding the caps.
Step 7: Decorate with printable labels if you wish.
How To Apply Beetroot Lip Balm at Home:
- Apply the lip balm on your lips.
- You'll notice a slight pink hue at first. However, after the beetroot color oxidizes, your lips will take on a scarlet hue.
- After the first application, you can dab the balm on your lips again. It depends on how intense you want the colour to be.
There you have it! The perfect all natural lip balm made with beetroot. Beetroot will lighten the colour of your lips and give them a pink tint. Your lips will be moisturised naturally as a result of this. This Beetroot Lip Balm also removes the lips' darkness, dryness, and pigmentation.