Every lady fantasizes about having beautiful skin and a perfect skin tone. However, given our contemporary lives and exposure to environmental elements, it appears to be a difficult dream. While there are a variety of over-the-counter remedies available for skin whitening.
Do you know which one ingredient is effective for skin whitening? Vetiver essential oil is one such wonder elixir that is derived from nature. Incorporating basic, organic items from your kitchen shelf into your normal skincare routine is the safest option.
Benefits of Vetiver Oil For Skin Whitening
Vetiver, also known as khus, is a versatile component that may be used to treat sleeplessness to dull, irritated skin. Vetiver is best used as an oil to treat a variety of skin issues, including acne, pimple marks, inflammation, and dark skin to mention a few.
Khus oil, which is another name for vetiver essential oil, is derived from the perennial grass "Vetiveria Zizanioides" and has a zesty, earthy, sweet, and invigorating scent, as well as a cooling effect on the skin. Read on to find out about the major benefits vetiver essential oil has on the skin.
- Fights Acne: Vetiver essential oil is rich in antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, and is one of the greatest natural therapies for acne, blisters, and rashes. Not only that, but you can also avoid unexpected outbreaks if you use this natural herb oil in your normal skincare routine. Using vetiver essential oil for acne is the safest therapy since it is soft and calming, and it is suited for all skin types, even sensitive skin.
- Deep Cleansing: Vetiver essential oil antibacterial barrier aids in the removal of deep-seated debris and impurities from skin that can clog pores and cause blackheads, acne, whiteheads, and cysts. As a result, it functions as an excellent natural cleanser, clearing the skin and combating infections and allergies, resulting in brighter skin.
- Anti-aging Effect: Vetiver essential oil is a powerhouse of antioxidants that cleanses the body of pollutants and free radicals from faces that cause indications of aging such as fine lines, discoloration, and pigmentation, among other skin issues. Antioxidants fight against environmental aggressors, and remove premature aging lines and wrinkles. This essential oil offers the skin a firm and young appearance when used on a regular basis.
- Moisturizing Skin: Vetiver essential oil has a high water retention capacity, so it can keep your skin moisturized for a long time. It's great for nourishing dry, flaky skin. It produces a natural shine by regulating sebum production, which keeps the face moisturized without producing greasiness.
- Reduces inflammation: Vetiver or khus Oil, without a doubt, has a cooling impact on your body and skin. Its anti-inflammatory effects treat sunburns and reduce redness, making it helpful for anybody suffering from irritated skin.
How to Use Vetiver Oil For Skin Whitening - DIY Recipes For Healthy Skin
Vetiver essential oil is both non-toxic and dermatologically safe. This oil may be used in a variety of ways to improve one's skin. Here we have prepared a face pack and face mist recipe for skin whitening which is easy homemade that you can make by yourself. Read on to find out more.
Recipe 1: Vetiver Oil Face Pack For Skin Whitening
This mask is excellent for combating symptoms of aging and boosting the natural radiance of your skin. You can make vetiver essential oil based face pack at home by following the step by step procedures below.Ingredients:
- 1 Drop Vetiver Essential Oil
- 1-2 Drops Rose Essential Oil
- 1 Tsp Almond Oil
- 1 Tsp Natural Facial Clay
- 1 Tsp Ground Oatmeal
- 1 Tsp Raw Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Water, Milk, Or Plant Milk
Step 1: In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients until a paste forms.
Step 2: If it's too thick, thin it out with a few drops of water or milk, or add more clay or oats.
Step 3: Apply paste to your face. Avoid the eyes and lips while applying to the face.
Step 4: Allow 15 minutes for the mask to dry before removing it.
Step 5: Wash off with a washcloth and lukewarm water.
Tip: Your paste should be spreadable but not runny.
Recipe 2: Vetiver Oil Face Mist For Skin Whitening
These DIY facial mists will make your skin sparkle with health. It is also acne-fighting, refreshing, and even has mood-boosting properties. Vetiver essential oil has a woody and mild perfume that it leaves behind when used as a face mist.
A face mist with vetiver essential oil as its main component can also help the skin feel refreshed and hydrated, in addition to imparting a pleasant smell. Spray the product on the skin as a face mist, preferably while your skin is damp or moist.Ingredients:
- 3 Drops Of Vetiver Essential Oil
- 1/2 Cup Of Organic Rose Water
- 2 Drops Of Vitamin E Oil
- 4-Ounce Glass Spray Bottle
Step 1: In a glass container, combine Rose Water, Vitamin E oil, and Vetiver Essential Oil.
Step 2: Pour mixture in the glass spray bottle.
Step 3: Apply this mist to your face whenever your face feels dull and dehydrated.
In this post we discussed all about vetiver essential oil for skin whitening. This magical ingredient can do wonders for your skin, starting from fighting off acne to making it brighter than ever. It can easily be incorporated into your daily skin care routine in the form of face packs and face mists. Vetiver essential oil will leave your skin feeling healthy, moisturized, and acne-free.