There are different skin types in all of us. Some have dry skin, some have oily and some have acne-prone skin, etc. Today’s environment is becoming polluted. It is a reason for many of us to have skin issues. People who suffer from acne lack the fatty acids that can be cured with the help of natural products such as carrier oils. Oily skin happens when too much sweat or sebum is expelled from the skin pores.
Skin needs sebum to be moisturized, but when it starts excreting too much than required on the skin, it makes it greasy. Well, Natural oils such as Argan Oil have healing effects and balance out sebum production very well. Let us know about its benefits further.
Benefits Of Argan Oil For Oil Free Face
Argan oil is a very popular organic oil used for both skin and hair care. It has got a lot of anti-aging benefits too. We often suffer from acne and blemishes due to the increase of sebum productivity on the face. This happens in the case of oily skin type more.
So, if you have an oily skin type, Argan oil is the answer to all your skin issues. It is rich in antioxidants and provides nourished, supple skin. Let us see below some of the benefits that you can have with the usage of argan oil on your oily skin.
- Hydrates Skin: Argan oil contains high vitamin E and fatty acids that have an extreme hydrating effect on the oily skin type. Argan oil moisturizes the skin without making it look greasy or irritating. The argan oil makes your skin look glowing and youthful. Argan oil for dehydrated & oily skin type is a perfect choice and saves it from further damages.
- Antioxidant: Argan oil is rich in antioxidants that have proven to defend the skin, hairs, and nails from the sun's harmful UV rays. If you have been using chemically made sunscreens for a long and haven't found any major change on your face, then this is the right time to switch to all-natural argan oil. The oil is completely free of toxins and provides no harm to the skin.
- Non-comedogenic: The best part about Argan oil is that it is non-comedogenic. It has a rating of Zero on the comedogenic scale that signifies that it never clogs pores. It is considered very safe for all skin types and reduces all the rashes, redness, and infections from the skin. The argan oil will never clog pores and reduce excessive sebum production for oily skin.
- Reduces Oil From Face: Argan oil has a lot of anti-sebum effects on the skin. It effectively regulates blood circulation and treats several different acne and blemishes on the oily skin type. The argan oil minimizes the oil production on the face, and once you put this oil, there will be no greasiness on it. Oily skin type major issue is the oil secretion, which leads to acne and blemishes. The argan oil makes your face look supple and hydrated.
- Prevents Early Aging: According to experts, argan oil is a very good oil that helps fight the signs of aging naturally. It prevents early aging by promoting the natural ways to combat the wrinkles and fine lines from the face. The oil supports the maintenance and repair of the skin. The argan oil reduces all types of inflammations on the oily skin type.
- Treats Acne: Argan oil is known for its property to fight all the bacteria causing acne and blemishes on the skin. It promotes cell regeneration. It helps in providing elasticity, revitalization, and hydration to the skin. This oil helps repair the skin’s hydrolipidic functioning, making the skin breathe and balance the sebum production.
Argan Oil Skin Serum For Oily Face - DIY Recipes
Argan oil can be used in a variety of ways to combat skin inflammation, pigmentation, and oily skin issues. Read on to find out how you can create various types of face serum for oily skin using argan oil that will help you with healthy and moisturized skin.
Facial Serum with Argan Oil
Argan oil is a perfect for helping you to get rid of breakouts and acne. It promotes the regeneration of new cells and fades away acne scars. When Argan oil is mixed with other carrier oils such as tea tree and lavender oil, it works wonders on the skin. Let us see below an easy and simple DIY recipe to create a facial serum at home in a few easy steps.Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons of Argan oil
- 3-5 drops of Vitamin E Oil
- 5 drops each of Tea Tree Essential Oil and Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 dark amber bottle
Step 1: At first, you need a dark amber bottle in which add 2 tablespoons of Argan oil.
Step 2: Mix it with 3-5 drops of Vitamin E (optional) and 5 drops each of tea tree and lavender oil.
Step 3: Shake the bottle and mix all of the ingredients well together.
Step 4: After mixing, place a small amount of facial serum in the palms of your hand.
Step 5: Massage your face in circular motions with the serum particularly on the trouble areas.
Step 6: Avoid putting the serum on sensitive areas such as eyes and lips.
Step 7: Always apply facial serums on the skin after you moisturize your face with a good skin moisturizer.
Tip: Apply the serum on your face especially at the trouble areas at least 3-4 times a week for the best and effective results.
Q1. Is argan oil good for oily skin?
A: Argan oil is very good for all skin types. It is amazing to be used on oily skin as it reduces excessive sebum production and makes your skin radiant and glowing.
Q2. Is argan oil good for acne skin?
A: Yes, argan oil for acne skin is good to use. The oil is rich in Vitamin E and has reduced the bacteria causing acne and blemishes on the face. The oil also helps control oil production and even out the skin texture.
Q3. Does argan oil cause pimples?
A: No, it does not. Instead, it helps the skin get rid of all types of skin infections and allergies.
Q4. Can I use argan oil on my face every day?
A: Yes, Argan oil is a great addition to your morning and nighttime skincare routine. It has moisturizing benefits and is suitable for all skin types.
The Bottom Line
Argan oil is a very safe and organic oil used on all skin types. If you have oily skin and cannot find a suitable product to combat its problems, Argan oil is the instant answer. It is all-natural and non-comedogenic. it never clogs pores on the skin. There are oleic and linoleic acids in argan oil that help immensely balance the skin.
The argan oil helps to reduce sebum production and balances the hydration loss. The argan oil is very beneficial in restoring the skin zen and maintaining the skin's equilibrium. For the best results on your face, use this oil in your morning and nighttime routines today.