- Oakmoss Absolute Oil
Oakmoss Absolute Oil
Oakmoss Absolute Oil is extensively used in the perfume industry, it is antiseptic and a fixative
- Oakmoss absolute oil is known for its rich and earthy fragrance.
- Uses – It is typically used for making perfumes and related products as it can be used as a fixative.
- Blends – This oil blends well with Agarwood, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Myrrh, and other floral and woody fragrances.
- Caution – Do not use it directly on the skin as it can cause skin inflammation or irritation. People with highly sensitive skin must avoid using it.
- Aroma – Earthy, woody, and rich fragrance.