Chocolate Flavor Oil
If you want to add the delicious creamy flavor of chocolates to your food items then this Chocolate Flavoring Oil will prove to be perfect. It is ideally made to flavor chocolates, bakery items, toffees, and pastries but you can also use it to make chocolate milkshakes and ice creams.
The refreshing taste of rich and dark chocolate can be used in varied proportions as per the intensity of chocolate flavor you require. Do not add too much of chocolate flavor oil as it may make your food items too dark chocolaty with an undertone of bitterness.
It is slightly more viscous than some other flavoring oils and therefore, you can dilute it a bit with water before adding it to your preparations. We provide flavoring essence oils that are made up of natural ingredients only. No chemicals, synthetic flavors, or preservatives are used for making chocolate flavoring liquid.
Our Chocolate flavor oil suitable for baking purposes and since they are water-soluble, you can use them in a variety of food items and juices as well. The liquid essence is strong enough to provide the desired flavor to your food items with a small quality. Also, chocolate flavoring essence retains its aroma and taste even when used at extremely high temperatures.
We employ the highest quality and safety standards to provide premium food-grade flavors to our customers. Kindly read the labels thoroughly for understanding the dosage, directions, and warnings completely as it is a concentrated flavor. Also, we recommend using our flavors at low dosages for the best results.
Chocolate Flavoring Oil Benefits
- Blends perfectly with other flavors: It blends well with other flavor oils like Banana, Cherry, Blueberry, etc. Therefore, you can use it to make chocolates of different flavors.
- Baking Products: You can use it for flavoring baked goods like cookies, cakes, pastries, etc. It also proves to be perfect for hard candies, frosting, ice creams, etc.
- Gluten Free: It is a food-grade flavor that is free from gluten, alcohol, and other synthetic chemicals and scents. Therefore, it is completely safe for consumption.
- Vegan Product: Chocolate flavoring oil is free from dairy products and does not contain any animal-derived components. It is manufactured as per Kosher and Halal standards and Vegans can use it as well.
- Bulk Orders are Accepted: As we accept bulk orders at reasonable rates, you can use our flavors for both personal and commercial purposes.
How to use Chocolate Flavoring Oil?
It is a flavoring agent and to be used in very small quantities. Therefore, it does not add any nutritional value to your food preparations and is to be used only for flavoring purposes. The recommended usage level of chocolate flavor oil should not exceed 2.7ml per kilogram of food items. Similarly, do not use more than 0.8ml per liter when you use it for flavoring beverages.
Chocolate Flavor Oil Specifications
- Raw material Source: Cocoa Extract
- INCI Name: Theobroma Cacao Flavoring Oil
- Suitable for Flavoring: Cakes, candies, pastries, candies, chocolate milkshakes, and other bakery goods and confectioneries.
- CAS Number: 84649-99-0
- Manufacturing Process: It is manufactured by blending Cocoa extract with propylene glycol.
- Tested on Animals: No
- GMO: It is GMO-free since no plant-derived ingredients are used for making it.
- Vegan: As it is free from animal-derived ingredients, vegans can use it without any doubts.
- Storage: Store the bottle in a cold and dry place away from direct sunlight for prolonged use.
- Shelf Life Term: 2 Years
Note: Do not consume chocolate flavor essence oil directly as it to be used in food items only. Keep it away from the reach of your kids and avoid direct contact with eyes at all times. Rinse with cold water immediately if it touches your eyes directly and avoid inhaling the liquid flavor.